I've always found both Russian men and women to look very attractive. My ex was Russian and partially Polish...

I've always found both Russian men and women to look very attractive. My ex was Russian and partially Polish. After that, the next person I fell for was half Russian. I just find them attractive, but I don't know if it's weird to find a certain nationality or facial structure hot.

Does Sup Forums feel the same way?

Yes I agree, Russian men are attractive. No experience, sadly, but I agree.

so both of you are co-worker? work in the troll factory?

there is no nationality on earth that only has attractive people.. despite what some aspie retard says. also abstract troll is abstract

nope

This is your average russian man, and they hit women.

False. This is your average Russian man.

That's true and I'm not a troll, I'm being serious. I just genuinely find them to be attractive looking.

I like the Slavic look on women. Not so much on men.

>England tier ugly teeth
>mongoloid faces
>fetal alcohol syndrome

The average Russian is not good looking.

>posts some drunkard redneck
>average russian
Ebic, simbly ebic.

>drunkard redneck
>average russian

But user, that's the reality of Russia.

What experience do you have with Russian people user?

That's a shame. I find both sexes from Russia to be attractive, but I hope you'll be able to get some experience soon! Hopefully it'll be a pleasant experience.

Russian men are literally 95% untermensch.

And every "hot" russian girl is a dumb gold digging bimbo.

Russians are basically genetic waste after centuries of race mixing and inbreeding.

So what if they're untermensch? Is it really such a crime to find a group of people to look attractive that the Nazis found to be racially inferior?

Go back to Sup Forums

The only decent looking guy is the far left one, and only because of strong jaw.

Everyone else looks like a plebeian.

>what's wrong with finding subhumans attractive

Absolutely nothing, if you're a subhuman yourself.

Go back to r ed dit, you nu-male faggot.

And what if I was considered to be racially pure?

>race mixing and inbreeding
So pretty much like every western country?

Then you wouldn't consider russians attractive, because being Übermensch is not just about the looks, but also mental abilities, which you obviously lack of.

Don't care, obvious troll is obvious

>I've got no arguments so I just ignore valid points and pretend it's a troll and keep living in denial

>Considers Nazi mentality valid

Using logic that retardedly flawed its hard to take one seriously.

Do you realize how many Germans have found impure Americans or Asians to be attractive? Attraction is influenced partially by culture and upbringing, or they could just simply find that group attractive.

>denies obvious facts just because the jews on television brainwashed him to believe Nazis were evil

Stay ignorant, buddy.

If my logic is so retardedly flawed, then please explain how it so flawed.

>Believes Jews are equivalent to what terrible conspiracy theorists consider the Illuminati

>strong jawline
>pronounced nose
>high cheekbones
>inert hatred of faggots and blacks
perfect men