ITT: most perverted things you've done to or with a family member

ITT: most perverted things you've done to or with a family member

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sKfkbLzfFok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You started the thread. Go first bitch

One time, I rigged our family toilet so it wouldn't flush so I could eat my sisters shit. Pic related it's us

for example, i would used to hide my sisters panties in my pillow case, sniff them and jack off into them since i was about 12

Bump for the fat femanon

sucked cousins dick (no homo)

Jack off on mums panties

I still cum to her old pictures

Older sister watched her friend give me a blow job. They were about 13 and I was 9, my sister had a sleep over one night and her friend was dared to suck my dick.

Hot

I dress up my daughter as a cow, make her walk around outside, and then I fuck her. Am I doing this thread right

Did you cum? In her mouth? Did she swallow?
Trips checked

Found her

>with a family member
Masturbated while listening to my niece masturbate while listening to me, barely three feet apart from each other. Shared a hotel room with my sister and the kid on a two week vacation, couldn't sleep the first night when I heard that familiar shlicking sound, followed by a moan and sigh. Couldn't help myself and got myself off, too. Next night I waited for her to finish, then quickly got myself off, wasn't very quiet that time either. The following night I started as soon as I heard her, she hesitated only for a bit, then kept going. Synchronized fapping with the occasional synchronized orgasm for the rest of the vacation, we never spoke about it or did anything else, but that vacation was very enjoyable.

those cars driving by not realizing the freaky shit going on just feet away

didn't your sister wake up from you jostling the bed?

Put my dick inside my cousin's mouth
She didn't wanna swallow sadly

Three separate beds, plus she's a very heavy sleeper

Clearly post her on b for thousands of people to do whatever with.

Stole pics of her off her phone to fap to. Good thing she has no idea I don't know if I could handle the awkwardness.

nudes?

>used to steal my older sister's panties to masturbate with, when she moved out of the house I used my younger sister's instead
>found out younger sis (14, I was 23) did something that would make my parents insanely pissed (she got busted for shoplifting jewelry, I managed to bail her out of that), blackmailed her into giving me handjobs and blowjobs whenever I wanted
>over time, escalated it to borderline sexual slavery, she didn't enjoy it at all first (lots of begging not to, lots of crying; I enjoyed that a lot) but now she loves it so much it's consensual at this point
>lately become very interested in breeding her, she's 50/50 on doing it but loves being forced to
She's 18 now and going to uni, we're gonna rent an apartment together except her part of the rent is being my secret lover and fucktoy. We get along really well outside of the bedroom too, best friends, so it's gonna be a great time, I'm sure of it. We're also considering making our relationship official, but I want her to explore a bit first.

Quite degenerate don't you think?

Pics of her?

>When I was about 13 my sister and I used to stay with my grandparents.
>They would pass out super early around 9:00PM every night.
>It was so insanely boring there the only thing to do was watching late night TV.
>My sister then one year younger than me about 12 just had her boobs coming in probably A-cup or slightly smaller.
>One night I was so horny I decided I would lift up her shirt (no bra at night) and look at her tits.
>tiny puffy little new boobs with hard nipples diamond dick initiated.
>I jerked off looking at her tits and came a ton.
>Every night from then on she would pass out I would strip her a bit and jerk off to her.
>Fast forward a couple weeks and I wanted more.
>This time I lifted up her shirt and started touching her tits with my hands, best feeling ever at 13, and then suck on them super gently while jerking off. Cum everywhere super hard.
>I still wanted more so after about a week of this I decided to rub her tits with my penis tip precum all over and rub her hand on my penis/balls while I rubbed the tip til I came.
>Still not waking up or doing anything so I kept getting more adventurous as a 13 year old kid.
>Finally after a week of doing that I decided I wanted more... again. As any super horny 13 year old would do.

cont.

got my little sister and her friend drunk and had them go down on each-other, couple of my friends and me watched and ended up fucking them

still waiting user

I Jack off to my underaged cousin. Vid related it's Sara youtu.be/sKfkbLzfFok

If I were in your shoes, I'd say so too, but let's be honest: you'd do it too if you could.

Sure, no nudes though, obvious reasons. Bikini will do I take it?

>She sleeps with her mouth open so this time when she was asleep I very carefully would put the tip of my dick into her mouth against her tongue.
>Even though it wasn't much contact being 13 and never being touched it was insane stimulation. Just rubbing the tip a bit against her tongue would force me to have to jerk off like a machine.
>I would get off and then dab a little cum on her tongue and in her mouth.
>Take into account this was a slow escalation over almost 5 months.
>Now I am starting to not care because at this point I think she just is totally completely knocked out when she sleeps.
>One night I decide I want to go all the way. >While shes sleeping I lift her top up again to see her little tits and then move down to her shorts.
>I smell the outside of her crotch and it has this sweat sweet smell that is intoxicating making me more stupid and more aggressive. I lift up and open one of the legs of her shorts a bit and notice she doesn't wear panties either when she sleeps.
>Extremely happy.
>I open the leg more and can see her pussy because when she lies down her legs are a bit open and her hands are up, she stretches out all weird when sleeping.
>Now after staring at a pussy for 15 minutes I am so hard I and full of testosterone I get going.
>I reach up her shorts and start rubbing the outside of her pussy. It is super soft and bouncy. Kind of like her tits but different. It feels awesome.
>I move my hand up and down the soft part until I get down low where my fingers hit something wet.
>I am confused, pulling my hand back to look at it and smell it. It smells super good so I lick it. It has a sweetish taste.
>I move my fingers back down there to explore. Pushing my fingers in the area where its a bit wet a little bit at a time.
>I hear a slight moan and literally freeze up like I am going to die.
>She starts to roll over and I jerk my hand away as fast as I can. She ends up rolling onto her stomach stretched out.

cont.

Continue....

Best continue, I'm waiting. Here's another pic of my sis in bikini (right) to motivate you.

>I wait there unable to move, paniced, and hoping she doesnt wake up. About an hour passes and I am sure she is asleep.
>At my age I was very sheltered and didn't know a lot about sexual things. So a lot of this is driven by pure instinct.
>Now that I am sure she is asleep I move back to her shorts and this time how she is stretched out in a way that her butt is slightly up and one of her legs is straight and the other bent.
>I am able to wiggle her shorts down about a foot before they get any tension holding their spot.
>Now I can clearly see her pussy, the wet hole, and the lips spread open a bit from how her legs are positioned. My heart is racing I can feel it in my throat.
>I grab my dick and start stroking it hard then move my head in to sniff her pussy. I can't get enough of that smell. I am still afraid to touch her but the smell was enough to make me explode. I came in my hand that night.
>I continued doing that for a few days, she would fall asleep on her back, I would touch her pussy a bit and she would flip. I would smell it then jerk off.
>I start wanting more, again, now the smell isn't doing it enough for me. I want to taste it again. I have tasted her a little bit with my finger by gentle touching the wet area but I want more.
>I move my head in to smell but get closer and start gentle licking the wet area. The taste is getting my head dizzy and my dick is pulsing so hard it is frustrating. I jerk off again but this time I am not thinking and move my dick up to her pussy and cum on it. The cum runs down her ass over her asshole and down across her pussy.
>I am freaking out. I don't know what to do. I am afraid to try and clean it as I might wake her. I end up just staring at it for a while. It starts to lose its color and get liquidy so I think as a 13 year old maybe she will think it was her.
>I go to sleep, wake up next day, sister says nothing. Nobody says anything. I take that as she thinks it is her.
cont.

Bumping for interest

>At this point, I am full of myself and think I can get away with anything because she thought the juicey stuff between her legs was all her.
>I start regularly shooting it on her pussy after I lick it. I shoot it on her ass, I shoot it on her wet spot, I shoot it on her little squishy lips. I just look at it there. Some sort of instinct makes it feel good at that age. Like my body knows that is what I am supposed to do but I myself didn't know it.
>Remember being 13 I wasn't sure how a lot of sex stuff worked from being sheltered and I especially didn't know how females worked.
>Now at night I am licking into her wet spot between her lips a bit while jerking off, I would sometimes stop and play with her nipples gently, or have her cup my balls while I jerked as she slept. It was heaven.
>If I played with her too much on her back she would end up flipping onto her stomach and sleeping. So I couldn't enjoy exactly what I wanted I had to work with her position. Sometimes she would be on her side and I couldn't do much except use her mouth a little and very gently.
>Fast forward another period of time and I decide I don't think she will wake up from anything. She always was a super deep sleeper, my mom and dad would have to shake her a bunch to wake her up for school and stuff.
>This time while I am licking her wet spot I decide to take my finger and push in there to see where its coming from. It goes in, feels warm, wraps around my finger, and its pulsating slightly. I am super curious so I wiggle my finger around a tad and I feel this bump that I didn't know back then but now I know was her cervix. I tickled that a bit because I had no idea what it was.
>I would move my finger around, take it out, lick it, repeat, lick the outside area of it. It would be very wet, very sweet, and smell intoxicating. I would jerk off and shoot it on her pussy near the wet area every night.
cont.

She is hot. What are the most perverted things you made to her?

just imagine how many times you were passing by some similar shit yourself

>Me 24 visiting back home for first time in about a year
>Sister 16 maybe 7/10 not attracted to her at all but she has an OK body
>Hate both mom and sister due to childhood reasons
>Sister has to go to the dentist to get wisdom teeth out
>Mom asks for me to go along to help afterwards
>Sister comes out totally drugged up and we take her home
>Get her home then sister passes out in her room due to the meds
>Mom then goes back out to run errands and buy groceries
>Tells me to make sure to check on Sis while she's gone
>Go in immediately to check on her, she's fine but out cold
>About 45 min goes by and I start to get curious thoughts
>Knew for awhile that Sis had been sexually active, and wonder just how passed out she really is?
>Go back in to check on her, Sis is wearing a t-shirt and baggy shorts (easy access)
>Poke her in the ribs to see a reaction? Nothing at all
>Get brave and poker her in the butt between her legs as she's laying on her side
>Roll her onto her back, can already see a peek at her yellow panties
>Dick starts to get hard for the first time ever in regards to my Sis, think WTF!!
>Spread her legs open pull her shorts and underwear to one side
>There was my sisters pussy, just a little bit of hair on top and smooth underneath
>Still no reaction from her and my blood was pumping but didn't really have any feeling to fuck her
>I decided to have a bit of a play and finger her pussy more out of curiosity than sexual feeling
>I had a good look for about 2 min fingering her and looking at her clit and pussy lips
>Start to get bored BION, look in disgust at my sisters stupid swollen face (total turn off)
>Fix up her pants and underwear leave her room then wash hands
>Go back to watching TV
>Didn't even bother to jerk off
6 years later I still don't really like Sis (She's a selfish vacuous bitch a 7/10 who thinks she's a 10) and when she's being a total cunt I smile to myself and think, I've seen your slut pussy bitch and I wasn't impressed.

>At this point I was doing it a couple times a night and thus when I came it was very little. So it would be unlikely to be noticed. But the idea of doing it was what was getting me so excited.
>Now that I fingered her a bit, was licking her, and all that I decided I wanted to put my penis in her.
>I waited a while before I was going to try this. I was super fucking nervous and my hormones were fighting with my head. But after a while my hormones won out.
>I played with her a bit as usual and after a couple hours she got uncomfortable and flipped over.
>I pulled her shorts down again and was just staring at her pussy. It was glistening from being wet and my dick was literally pouring buckets of precum. My penis knew what it wanted but I wasn't sure what I was doing or why I wanted to do it.
>I crawl up next to her on the floor, lean over a bit, and kick my leg over.
>I am in a somewhat ok position where I am barely touching her but my penis is oriented right at her wet spot.
>I touch her wet spot with the tip of my precum covered dick and instantly my body says push it in. PUSH IT IN!
>I get nervous, with my dick there, rubbing the outside of the wet opening hidden by her puffy lips.
>I decide now or nothing. I slightly push it in towards her hole, the lips and the smooth wetness is so stimulating its tingling down my legs.
>I pull back a bit because I never felt something like that. I take a second and push it back again.
>I slip in just barely about half an inch, my penis tip is sitting at the entrance to her pussy. I pull it back a bit again because it feels so intense.
>I continue doing this barely moving it in, I finally get the tip of my head to where its starting to stretch her hole a little bit.
>I am scared as fuck trying to not stretch or force my dick in to wake her. I let it slide in as far as it can go and immediately stop the second I feel any resistance. So the tip goes in a little bit about half of the way up my head.
cont.

>the most perverted things you made to her?
making her up

Bump

Define perverted. Some of my fave things:
>cucking her, tying her up and forcing her to watch; she's jealous and possessive and cries, but gets off on it amazingly
>fucking her best friend right in front of her, then forcing her to eat the cum out of her friend's pussy
>golden showers are a fave of mine, she loves/hates those, but when I tell her to drink my piss she does it (but with some complaining)
>doing things to her in public, sometimes in risky places, e.g. fingerfucking her in the middle of a crowded subway car in Paris while we were on vacation
>I love painal, and her body is small so her ass is tight as hell, I make sure to make it hurt a lot for my own pleasure (also a love/hate thing for her)

Exactly, I meant something like this. How much you humiliated her. It seems you really enjoyed using her

>I was scared as fuck I would wake her if I did anything that made her body move without her controlling it. So each time it went about halfway up my dick tip and it felt like it met resistance I stopped.
>I kept doing this for what felt like an eternity but I am sure it wasn't long.
>Each time I did it my dick felt warmer, tinglier, and my balls hurt. I have never felt something like this.
>She hasn't moved much, woke up, or moaned/said anything so I am in the clear like each regular night.
>I push it to the hole a few more times. Then, one time I push my head halfway in again and my legs start shaking, jolts go down my leg, oh fuck I know this feeling but its so intense I have never felt it before.
>My leg tenses up and it pushes my dick head all the way in the hole. It sort of "pops" in but I yank back a tad. My body was trying to push me all the way in but I would not let it happen. Once my head popped in that was as far as I let it.
>After my head popped in and I tensed up to stop going anywhere I start cumming buckets because it took a good while to build up the courage to try it.
>My dick is pumping, pumping, pumping, it feels so good and I cant stop myself. I can't pull away my body wants to go in deeper but I don't let it.
>I am literally in aw with how good that felt. However, shortly after that feeling comes another feeling washes over me. Regret and fear.
>I start to freak out realizing what I did. I am crazy paniced. I can't reach in and clean her. That stuff is in there and I don't know how that works. If it pours out, if it stays, I literally have no idea wtf will happen.
>I put her shorts back on in her position and wander off freaking out. That she will notice and tell someone. I don't think I have been more scared in my life.
>A couple days pass, I stopped touching her at night. She still tosses and turns a bit like normal. She still sleeps next to me on the floor like she did.
cont.

I do, a lot. I was into BDSM things before I blackmailed her and got some experience with girlfriends before, but with her I really did the most growing and accepting that I'm an unapologetic sadist. I'd never do anything to seriously endanger her, obviously, and I do genuinely love her, otherwise I wouldn't have bailed her out of that shoplifting thing. She was on the bad path but she's back on the right track, happily. Turns out she's just a glutton for punishment, just feels some kind of drive to self-sabotage, so she was acting out to get that to happen to her. In a way, I'm a psychological aid? Works for both of us.

I had tied my little sister up, playing games like hostage and my older brother and his friend had caught us. they had her suck their dicks and told me to get in there and have her suck me too, was very weird seeing her suck me and my brother

Used to nap with my mom when I was about 10. We would sleep in the spooning position and I always had my hand on her stomach rubbing it. Then one day I woke up from our nap and felt weird. She had her ass pushed up against me and i looked down at it and felt my cock getting hard. I proceed to pull her closer using my hand on her stomach and humped her fat butt. After that we stopped sleeping together lol

Continue.

>I haven't touched her or anything like that. I sometimes peek at her little tits. When she rolls over on her stomach, then back onto her back, the shirt rides up her chest and her little puffy tits are just sitting there uncovered.
>Time continues to pass, about a month now, I still haven't done anything. But nobody has said anything to me, she hasn't said anything, she doesn't act differently. I am confused as fuck.
>Now at this point, I stopped staying in the living room and am upstairs in the attic bedroom because I still feel guilty as fuck. There is no TV up there so I just lie down bored until I pass out.
>One night I am starring at the ceiling waiting to pass out and my sister comes in.
>She says "user, why don't you watch tv with me anymore? Did I do something wrong?"
>I tell her no, I still like her, even though I am a dick sometimes I just aren't comfortable in the living room anymore.
>She looks at me a bit sadly says "I think you are lying to me, if you liked me you would hang out with me until I fall asleep because it is super boring here. What did I do?"
>I tell her once again she didn't do anything and I just didn't like it in there anymore. She says "Oh, ok." She jumps on my bed, lies down, and starts talking about what she saw on TV. Mostly late night TV shows and crappy cartoons. It was that boring where we lived.
>She fall asleep again and there I am looking at her. It has been a month so I am kind of wanting to see a bit of her. So I lift up her shorts leg a bit again and look in and smell that wet smell. It is intoxicating again. But this time I just smell it a bit and stop.
>I roll back over and lie down for the night. Torn, I want to do something but I am scared now.

cont.

jerked off on my mom a few times, after her divorce and she was dating, she would come home drunk and pass out sometimes while changing or just pass-out naked in her room, other times she would bring a guy home and when he left I would jerk to her passed out naked. She was pretty sound sleeper without alcohol

Peaked my interest mate

*Piqued

Fucked my sister in the ass when we were both in high school.

Came in my cousin. She told me she was on the pill. Turns out she wasn’t. Found out later she got an abortion, but she fucked a bunch of guys, so who knows.

>I am lying down trying to sleep and she wiggles around, gets up, and moves next to me.
>She pokes me a bit to make sure I am up and I tell her to stop poking me so I can sleep.
>Then she says "user, why don't you touch me anymore?"
>I think for a second and tell her she is older and we don't really play any games anymore like tag and you are too big for me to pickup and carry.
>She then says "No, I mean touch me while I am sleeping."
>I literally freeze the fuck up. My heart jumps out of my chest and my adrenaline goes crazy. All I can think is "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."
>I tell her I don't know what she is talking about.
>She lies down on the bed and starts rolling around to those positions. She would lie on her back with her mouth opened. She would roll onto her stomach with her legs at the angles they were and when she rolled back around her little puffy tits were able to be seen.
>At this point I panic more and my words start stumbling I don't know what to say. After looking at her lying there with her puffy tits and looking at me I get hornier and regain my composure a bit because the horny beats the panic.
>I tell her I went too far, I felt like I did something wrong, and I didn't want to get in trouble.
>She tells me "Oh well I didn't tell anyone. It's ok. I kind of liked it too."
>When I hear she kind of liked it too I asked her how long did she know it was going on.
>She said when I started licking her she woke up in the middle of it (when she moaned and rolled) but was too scared to say anything to me or tell me to stop cause its weird.
>Turns out she didn't like it but because she was too scared to say anything to anyone or to stop me she ended up getting into it and liking it. That was why she was always so wet (Which 13 year old me didn't know but me know would know).
>At this point my dick is diamonds. And it is poking in my shorts. I take it out while she is lying there with her puffy tits out and start stroking it.
cont.

grab my sis ass while she Showerd
but the curtain was betwean

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

>She is watching me wide eyed. Finally seeing a penis and what I have been doing.
>She sits up, her shirt falls back over her tiny tits, and I tell her to lift it back up. She instantly lifts it up without thinking, eyes fixated on my penis.
>I continue stroking it looking at her tits then suddenly faster than normal I get off shooting a bunch of cum into the air and onto me. When I came her eyes widened a ton and her mouth opened.
>She asked me if that is what boys always do. I tell her yeah and it feels really good.
>She keeps looking at the cum, reaches over, and starts touching it with her fingers. She says "Oh this is that gooey stuff. Wow, its so weird!"
>My dick starts shrinking down to small again after cumming and she once again is watching in amazement. She says "Those things are weird too."
>I tell her well meet in the attic room from then on. She says "Ok!"

Should I continue? There is a bit more to this and a ton of stories after with her.

let's see that ass then

Of course, continue user

Yessss continue

Yes, you should continue. Very much

Continue

Raped then killed my 7yo cousin when i was 13. Got away with it cuz shitty justice system protecting minors. My parents couldn't look me in the eyes until they kicked me out when i finished high school. Now that I'm kind of rich they're trying to "accept my apologies".

Riiiiiiight.

dont have any

You're a real piece of crap.

YOU WILL POST ALL OF IT YOU HEAR ME? ALL OF IT !!!!!!!! I AM DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW!!!!

i forgot....

any pictures? from now or then?

Tried on multiple occasions to get nude/lewd pics of my mom. I want to say that she know about it at this point, becouse she will change clothes in front of me or walk around the house after a shower like in the pic related. However she’s never gotten fully naked for me.
Also on kik I’ve asked multiple guys how they would fuck/ abuse her if they could.
I desperately want to watch see her get skull fucked/ gang raped/ covered in cum by like a dirty little slut.

More!

>So after about a week and a few days of her not showing up I am thinking "Fuck, I think I freaked her out, I bet she told on me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck."
>Finally she shows up again. Even though we see each other every day and act normal it still feels weird because we act one way in front of our grandparents and another way around us. We haven't been along together since before so its a bit awkward.
>She comes in late at night again and sits on the bed next to me. Dangling her feet and not saying anything. I am a bit confused but since I haven't got in trouble and she did see me get off I feel more confident.
>I ask her what is going on. She says "I am almost a woman now but I am not like other women because I haven't done things yet."
>I am confused as fuck.
>I ask her what does she mean. She is shy and won't say anything. I sit there and wait a bit and tell her to tell me. So she says that she will.
>She tells me that she had her period recently (Which is why she why she didn't show up in the attic at all). I am not exactly sure what that really is as all I ever heard was a period is when women are really bitchy. Didn't quite get it.
>I say "So?" She looks at me a bit longer then tells me "Well, I talked to my friend user on the phone and she said if you get your period you are almost a woman..." She trails off a bit. Her friend lives far away because we are in the country and the friend is not so she is a bit more "knowledgeable."
>She then starts talking again "If you have your period you got to have sex with a guy then you are a woman."
>She then goes on to talk a bit more about what her friend said and asks me if I ever did that to her while she slept. I said no I didn't.
>She sighs a bit and looks down at the floor. After a few minutes of awkward silence she lies back onto the bed, closes her eyes, and pulls her shirt up a bit to show her puffy boobs.
>I start getting hard again and now I am more confident.

cont.

your mom is hot, how old is she/you? post more...!

shes canadian from what it looks like. lets see more

Will grabbing my cousins butts at dinner while giving them a hug work?? Anyone every try that

Is that a trash can in the bathtub?

She is 41 and I’m 18, I’ve tried to think of ways on how to get a vid of her in the shower somehow. But I don’t have anywhere to hid me phone in her bathroom.

I love her.

Not really close to them so thinking about getting there snapchats and getting nudes

Patiently waiting.

what the fuck

Same

i really hope this isnt real. op some fuck is going to find you

Nah, US, nothing like a bit of Indiana incest am I right
Lol yes, no one uses it (though I wish she did) so she just uses it to hang bras and panties in the side, and keep the trash can in there so it doesn’t take up space for walking

Greentext?

>I reach over and grab one of those soft puffy tits but this time I grab fully onto it and not super gentle. She wiggles a little bit with her eyes closed still pretending to be asleep awkwardly.
>I run my fingers over her nipple, poke it a bit, and go back to squeezing. I take out my penis and start gentle squeezing on it to enjoy it but not get off super fast as I normally would.
>She stretches a bit and fake yawns then rolls over onto her stomach, this time instead of her legs slightly spread they are together. She wiggles up the bed a little bit dragging her shorts down some to where I can barely see her soft pussy lips. At this point I think she is awkwardly trying to guide me to where she wants and her pretending to sleep is how she "copes" with the awkwardness/situation.
>I keep squeezing myself leaning over to the shorts pulling them down some... and more... and more. Until I find myself having taken them completely off. She isn't moving or making a sound. Just lying there fake asleep.
>At this point my dick is pouring precum again. I stop touching my dick because I will end up getting off. I crawl up a bit to her butt and push her thighs apart a bit to where I can get a good view. I smell that intoxicating smell again.
>I put my nose in and sniff a few times making me even hornier.
>She still isn't moving or saying anything. But her wet spot is way more wet than normal. It is dropping down her slit along the insides of her lips. A bit gooey and clear. I lick some of it and it tastes so sweet.
>I lick up the slit from her clit (which I didn't know was a thing at that age) up to her hole. I can't get enough of that taste and smell. I put my tongue where her hole is and start sliding it around getting as much as I can on me.
>As I lick it up I start moving it in further trying to get more. After my tongue goes in a bit and touches the rim of her hole her legs wiggle a bit and I hear a muffled "mm."

cont.

jesus, you need to find a way. even be obvious. get some nudes of that fine piece of ass

Hi I am the guy writing the big long story about my childhood. My sister and I are from Indiana also :D Kind of funny.

Why the top hat?

It's all clear now OP, hide in the trash.

What makes u say that
Just need a way to hide my phone

Have pics of your sis?

why at all?

Just ask her for nudes. Tell her it'll help your confidence issues

Incest threesome painal. Lucky fucker
Nothing toward the other sister?

>I keep licking around the inside of her hole each time I move my tongue around she wiggles a bit and I hear that "mm" sound into the bed. I push my tongue in as far as it can go (which isn't much further) and start licking in and out. Once my tongue got in a little deeper it had a different taste and I wanted more of it.
>At this point I am practically pushing my head into her pussy getting my tongue in as far as I can. I don't even notice her pushing her little girl hips into the bed, her grabbing the bed cover tightly with her hand, and making more sounds into the bed. I was very focused on what I was doing it wasn't til a bit later I remembered those details. She was feeling good.
>At this point my dick is pouring out more precum than I probably have cum. It has been over a week since I even touched myself because I was so nervous. My balls are practically exploding with super horny teen boy cum.
>I stop licking her and look at my penis throbbing and covered in precum. She is lying there pretending to be asleep but she wiggles her butt a little bit at me. I am guessing her friend told her to do that.
>I am just staring at her pussy that I licked clean of her wetness and seeing more wet stuff slowly creep out of her pussy. It is hypnotizing.
>My body is starting to force me to move now. I am staring at her hole where her wetness is slowly edging and dripping out of and my dick is pulsing so much it hurts. I crawl up slowly to her like I did the one night a while ago.
>I put my hand on her ass to stabilize myself this time unlike the last and when I pushed down on her ass she says 'Oh!" I suddenly realized of all the things I did to her I never played with her little girl butt. I start squeezing it while I keep myself stable moving up behind her.
>She is lying face down into the bed, flat, with her arms out a bit holding into the covers loosely since I stopped touching her, and her legs are barely spread apart maybe a couple inches.
cont.

Kys