Which countries that hate each other irl you wish got along very well?

Which countries that hate each other irl you wish got along very well?

>Poland - Russia
>Croatia - Serbia

>Croatia - Serbia
So much this

north korea and south korea

north korea and japan

north korea and china

north korea and usa

north korea and north korea

W-what about Finland and Russia?

>Russia-Georgia?
Why did you have to invade Georgia? Hachipuri and shashlik are fantastic and Georgians are really friendly as well.

>hate irl
never seen anyone here hate russians

>shashlik is Georgian

Croatia - Serbia

we're doing pretty well

Maybe not strictly Georgian, but I find that the average Georgian restaurant in Moscow makes better shashlik than the average Russian restaurant.

Because you never leave your basement or are from eastern hohol filled poland.

>Russia - US
I wish on a political level we could be bros.

i am from Western Poland we don't dislike russians here you eastern gopnik

We've been on beneficial terms since 50s

>Poland - Russia
We don't hate Poland at all. Their hate is one-sided.

No one invaded Georgia, you brainwashed moron. Georgians were the aggressor.

no friction, just banter.

Пшeки yжe 300 лeт вcё мaшyт кyлaкaми в cтopoнy pyccий, дa ничeгo пoдeлaть нe мoгyт ..... Hy их в жoпy !!!!!

Cлaвa Pycи !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oй вeй

They don't really hate each other, but I wish the UK and Germany could be good friends.

>Poland - Ukraine, and by this I mean that I wish Upaine stopped acting retarded
>Poland - Lithuania, because compared to Russia we're the lesser evil and Lithuanians know it
>Hungary - Slovakia, because V4
>Hungary - Romania, because V5
>Croatia - Serbia, because V6, and aside from their rampant russophilia Serbs are pretty bro tier
>i am from Western Poland we don't dislike russians here
No surprise here, resettled scum

But he didn't mean that shashlyk is Russian, it's a Tatar/Turkic dish (even the name is Turkic), it was simply absorbed by basicaly all cultures in our region, so Georgian restaurants may sell top-tier shashlyks. Still, you were right about khachapuri - it's a typical Georgian dish, that should be more popular internationally, btw.

The banter tends to get out of hand when the discussion turns to our border skirmishes in the late 30s and early 40s tho.

Greece and Turkey
Brothers shouldnt hate each other

Greece and Turkey
Turkey and Kurdistan
Russia and everyone else
Serbia and Bosnia
Sweden and Finland

This, Russians have a rather unique and own way to interpret the period. And to defend that interpretation rather zealously even when confronted with studies conducted with their own data.

Funny bunch, aside form those discussions most russians have been pretty personable and funny characters whenever i've met one.

>Ukraine
>muh slavic brothers amirite XD
fuck off commie
>Lithuania
not gonna happen

This

Romania - Hungary

No one invaded Iraq, Saddam was the aggressor

>crypto-Panslavism thread
Fyrom and Albania.

>orthodog cross
disgusting
also people in Transylvania get along just fine, it's the regățeni who chimp out over shit that happened centuries ago

North ireland - Ireland