TSUBASA BTFO

TSUBASA BTFO

Tsu?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>9gag
Die in a fire.

Anyone who ever read/watched it knew that Kojiro > Tsubasa

This.

>tfw no matter how much of a weeb i've become i still call them Oliver Hutton and Mark Landers
those were better times

damn it was the same names for the french dubs

Olivier Atton.

;^)

>Olive et Tom
>no Olive
>no Tom

Oliver Atom and Steve Hyuga at this side of the pond.

Why are their heads so small?

it's a mystery

>Those fucking proportions.

this

Oliver Tsubasa and Mark Landers here.

The truly GOAT

Rivaul?

The real GOAT was Misaki

Carlos Santana. Rivaul and Natureza don't stand a chance.

>i rank misaki
Tips.

What's the name of the guy with a heart problem? I ranked him.

Misugi Jun. He's fixed now and started playing profesionally, iirc he's currently the best player in the J-League and will fuck off to yurop when he finishes his studies.

There's a sequel to the show? I thought it ended when Japan faced Brazil in the 02 WC.

apparently they kept dumping out mangas and the last was 2014 according to some wiki

this thread is now about his duty

Mizaki was the most complete player

Julian Ross is the goat !
Second is Ben Becker.

Natureza was the first TSU

Who and who