Trap/cd/femboy/twink thread!

Trap/cd/femboy/twink thread!

Anybody overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions on anything please feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Bumboy#1309)

Got a fair bit of time and patience to point anybody in the right direction that might want it x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pMSKnCbUqBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hnnnn, goals

I know, right? :-D

Why can't I stop flirting with traps, even though I love my partner.

shoop'd

bum :)

Because there are people among us (I feel you on this man) that understand love cannot and should not limit itself to only one, because truth be told there will always be someone out there that makes you happier in a new and unique way

Keep your heart open man, there are no rules except for not shitting (or anyone, for that matter) on those dear to you

Yeah i thought the same. Pixels
looked off
>SHOOPD I CAN TELL BY THE PIXELS

I don't want to love anyone else, just fuck em. I wouldn't ever think of actually doing it. Am I bad?

I didn't look that closely, just saw someone that I liked the look of :)

she is an cutie

Yeah, I reckon love between only one person and another is as toxic as it gets cause it clouds that idea I just put to you

There are people better out there for you, and your partner. Nobody is saying actively look (cause that's a bad way to find good partners) but realise that the person may just come into your life and you have to embrace it

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Meh. >~> I'll ponder this...

that's a bendy guitar you got there

getting photoshopped?
well bad news is growing your bones is a hard goal once you’re older than like 16

404 tits not found

is my butt not good enough :(

Don't fall for his degenerate niggerfaggot tricks

The thread's just slow right now. Also take some new pics

dude is that a literal boypussy?

Why delete
I wanted to see

die gay faggot

who is that?

Hmm need more examples for a full analysis.

am I crazy to try and get my SO into the idea of having a submissive male in our relationship that we cage and tease together?

whoever this is

No idea

What is crazy man? If it is consensual and you three have discussed every way it may affect your existing relationship then go for it. It is clearly something you want to experiment with and suppressing urges can come out in other nasty ways my dude

xd yeah I've just noticed

youtu.be/pMSKnCbUqBs

The world I have decided to wander in, and once there you will realise how silly love between only one is. It might seem comfier, but that doesn't mean its true :-D

Aubrey Kate

Please girls, start to post.
I really really need to cum. :(

Anybody got more of this or similar?

Fucking adorable

Show me a locked cock with a timestamp and ill play

>tfw cant bust a nut in my trap gfs ass after we enjoy a comfy thanksgiving dinner

its a dude you gay faggot

what if I'm just in need of someone to help me blow a load and crossdress for me?

Hey

Hey cutie. Care to share more? Maybe your kik?

Any idea on sauce? I think I need more

Thanks
):

Hi is that you on the pic ?

Kik?

It's great

Show ass

Hi

lmao gtfo Pajeet

Better ?

Yes

You got a kik

K
Yea bananabchan

hai ;)

hey

Mine is vanitas1234 message me

Hello

I can't find your Kik I typed it in and nothing

More

pls respond

open cloths

>Trap/cd/femboy/twink thread!

Jewish faggot thread

Resend the message I didn't get it

Sadly I dont have room for kik :c barely have room for the photos lmao
It is indeed yeah aha
Heyy ;3

You got kik

Sure..
Don't know what to tell you s:
>banannabchan
Don't know what you're asking for

Could somebody post a gif where first you think a hot bitch is shown but it turns out to be a trap ?

Need cum

Y'know that's fine that you can't and I respect that, but also, damnit...

willing to give you mine, got kik?

no

Keep going

czeched

Post the obes of you in the red lingerie from a few days ago

Nope :( .. me get

Thanks. Such nice legs

got discord?

thank you ;)

Sent you message

Aw sorry ;P I have snapchat though? lilprinceviola
Dont really use it much though

Heeeeeeeeeey everyone! :)

I sent another 5, got it now?

Hey

More

holy fuck

No I think there's something wrong with kik

If any of these cute traps are really Jewish then we must lock away their inferior hebrew cocks and pump them full of superior Aryan seed.

booty shot with VPL

fuck, kik?

Keep checking xx

I will