How do i break up with my gf without being a total asshole if i don't have a good reason?

how do i break up with my gf without being a total asshole if i don't have a good reason?

(pic related, rate or wwyd if you want more)

Make her break up with you

if you don't have a good reason why would you break up with her?

too cucked to tell her you wanna see other people?

Tell her it was good, but not that good.

11/10 WOULD CUM ON HER FEET

moreee

nah, it's just that i got bored and that shit, i think it's time for a new girl

daaamn, so deep

how long have you two been together?
maybe you should make an effort to spice things up?
take her on a trip somewhere, mess around in a crowded train, get high as fuck...?

almost 2 years now
idk, we've already tried everything, roadtriping trough California, Mexico, fucking in public, getting high every fucking day for like 2 weeks, lingerie, threesomes, bdsm and all that shit

i don't have a lot of her feet, bud. sorry

Thats like everything you can do, send her in to the dessert!

Whats the first letter of her first name?

Get married and kids so you have time to raise them right and gain another couple votes for Trump's 6th term in the oval office.

maybe just talk to her? something like "hey, don't you feel like we need some adrenaline?" or "i feel like i'm numbing down, got something exciting in mind?"

dumping her won't fix much, you'll just rinse and repeat until you're too old/broken to get a new girl and go insane

OMG LET'S EXCHANGE GF

yeah, i know

you tell me if you think you know

damn, never tought of that, good idea

and what would be that "adrenaline"?

let me see what you got

>damn, never tought of that, good idea
I'm srs. Why don't you want to breed with her? Why do you think you'll want to stay with the next grill you're with? Find out if the problem is you before you make any decision.

sry underage

Your girl looks cool man, more would be appreciated.

dude, if i don't want to be with her why would i have kids? that's the fucking reason why this fucking world is over populated

so?

Just get distance and search for new girl. Eventually things will cool down, while you still get to tap the pussy. If you are lucky, you will come across someone who's better than her soon, so that you can finally get rid of her for good. Easiest would be to just be as passive as possible and try to avoid seeing her as much. Pretend you have work / hobby. Don't make it obvious.

Also, I'd love to creampie her for your amusement.

thats my point.. why don't you want to be with her? You'll just run into the same problem with the next one if you don't figure this shit out.

keep those pics coming

i still don't get why you wouldn't want to be with her, can't she make the screaming stop?

yeah, that's what i've been doing

yeah, but with another slut that knows new stuff

k

if by "screaming" you're talking about moans and stuff, no, she can't.
but idk, it's not the best sex ever, she moves like a 6.5/10, she's a starfish. but she gives killer blowjobs, so extra points

any vids?

Grow some balls, talk to her and say why things isn't good enough. Be a man means you sometimes have to be the person who tells bad news, nothing is better than the actual truth, for both of you

>if by "screaming" you're talking about moans and stuff
i'm talking about the head pains when you don't have a girl

>idk, we've already tried everything, roadtriping trough California, Mexico, fucking in public, getting high every fucking day for like 2 weeks, lingerie, threesomes, bdsm and all that shit
How about going deeper than that? Swinging, (bi) orgies, piss/shit fetish. They will either break your relationship forever or cement it forever

i'm too lazy to convert to .webm

yea, the problem is that she has extremely hot friends and i don't want to make a bad reputation with them

nah, my only fetish is too bizarre and she'd never ever accept that

people like you just dont deserve a gf

Can I have her snapchat bro?

>nah, my only fetish is too bizarre and she'd never ever accept that
Tell us, she won't learn

Xpose her clit dude.. let me enjoy it

would you upload to vola or mega or etc?

i wanna cum to her

>yeah, but with another slut that knows new stuff
See, that's the thing, is she's supposed to be your slut, and vice versa. You have to try the new things with her. Love, and in turn relationships take a lot of effort. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to you.

What are you expecting to find out of another girl that she's clearly not willing to offer you?

What is it that makes you bored with her?

You need to identify the problems with yourself, and then talk to her about it, but in a non-confronting manner.

Christ you fucking manchildren are so pathetic. Why do I even come here?

Do you have a kik dude? Would love to see more of her.. U dont need to convert those vids on kik

If you care about them as a friend, maybe just say you want to slow down a bit, she's you're best friend and you'd hate to ruin your friendship.

If you care about them as a person, be honest, and do it soon. Simply tell them that what you feel now isn't the same as you once felt, and you need some time to get your head clear. Then slowly break contact.

>get her shit face drunk at a party
>have someone else fuck her
>record it
>break up with her for cheating on you

Man up and just do it. You're going to branded an asshole no matter how you do it.

“Roses are red
Violets are blue
Thanks for the buttsex
Now toodaloo.”

> problems in a relationship?
> why don't you spent even more time, money and effort on her, that will surely make you happy

I would kill every people I know if I could have a grill that look a tenth as cute as her, I can't understant why you would break up OP

MORE

cool, so where's yours?

she doesn't use snapchat anymore

watching her getting fucked by an old, fat, bearded truck driver while one of her friends sucks the hell out of me

> What are you expecting to find out of another girl that she's clearly not willing to offer you?
a bigger ass

>What is it that makes you bored with her?
her small ass

nah

kek

purfect, using it tomorrow

yeah, me neither

> it's always the mans fault

To break up, all you gotta do is fuck her real good and nut inside her. then as soon as you do tell her you are leaving her. then poof

By not posting her nudes on here before the breakup as you ask the internet's most autistic website for advice.

It's not about spending more money with her, it's about spending time with her to fix the issues OP has with himself rather than her.

Seriously, our culture is so centered around instant and immediate gratification.

How are you going to feel when you leave her after two years OP? Do you really think you're just going to walk into another relationship? Do you have one lined up? What makes you /not/ the piece of shit in that situation?

You have a kind, loving girl, that shit is rare my guy. I've fucked plenty of hoes, they all tell me they love me, and I laugh in their faces. Hold on to that girl, and hold on tight.

>not acknowledging the issues in your relationship are because of yourself

and then i repeat with all her friends

Wtf bro, just tell her you are bored of the relationship
It's the best way possible and you won't regret

Exactly. Any pussy shots?
No need to feel bad, if she isnt satisfying you then you have the right to give her the boot.

What would get you to dump all her pics and vids? She's like my dream girl. Let me see what you're seeing

Should mention this works even if she doesn't care about your feelings, because if she doesn't care about your feelings she probably wants to break up anyway and will agree.

and ugly people losers really suck and you should talk to them

What?

>how do i break up with my gf without being a total asshole if i don't have a good reason?

Don't worry OP, you just send me her email address and i'll take care of the rest. you're welcome

> it's not about money it's about time and effort
Weird, it's like you didn't read my post at all. Maybe she's the one who's not pulling her weight, maybe she's the one, who's not putting in an effort to keep her bf interested.
But I guess in your mind the womans job is to just be there, when you get home.

>watching her getting fucked by an old, fat, bearded truck driver while one of her friends sucks the hell out of me
That's weird enough. I hope you don't mind having the truck driver lick your bum hole, since evidently your gf isn't

yeah, this one from today, she shaved like 2 days ago and she's got all irritated

naaaah, make an offer or something

[email protected]

meh

yup, i know.
wut?

Gorgeous. Any plans for while you break up? Did my idea spark some thoughts?

Literally if any user emails her this thread the job is done

dude shut up

Why do you want to break it off?

If you make a kik I'll share with u my Asian ex

Op said he got bored of her and her small ass

>without being a total asshole
>asking Sup Forums for advice
lmao holy shit

just read the thread

not really into asians, sorry

isn't your gf asian? wtf

nope, latina

I'll pay you? How much

she looks pretty asian tbh

keep her.

naaah, i'm too lazy

yeah, i know

she looks dumpable. just tell her you lost interest and you're moving on. and that you appreciate all you learned from her. and that you want this to be a memory both of you never forget. don't make it about her. just tell her the truth. it will hurt, but you'll feel better about yourself for being forthright.

Yell at her that because she has been cheating on you and use this post for evidence

if you dont have a good reason then give her a bad reason. just be honest. if you dont have a reason at all then why do you want to leave her?

tell her the truth. be an asshole. in the end it will be better for her to just think you are an asshole.

uh okay

Any facial pics OP?

nope, sorry bud

Man you seem like u got some bomb ass videos. Post them in a vola room? I'll make the room for U

nah

You could just tell her you posted all her fucking Nudes on Sup Forums and she'll break up with you for her. You solved your own problem buddy.

i have to go guys, ciao!

Just tell her you don't want to be in a relationship anymore.

yer asshole either way just tell her

Dude
Why are nice guys like me single?
This guy seems like a total douche

No offense OP

Tell her you've gone gay

Because it’s more exciting for women—until it’s not. But by that point they’re angry at men and look to be treated poorly since it’s what they know

Fucking assholes. They need everything their way.

Yeah, by the time they're desperate enough for me they go back to their shit relationship or just give up

>thinking women only like douchebags
>"why are nice guys single?"
it's not because it's exciting. it's not because they like douchebags. It's because they can see that you are what they dont want in their lives. It's because you irradiate poor self-esteem. Stop being entitled, thinking that people owe you someting. Start by acting like a normal person and work hard for shit you want.

>Stop being entitled, thinking that people owe you someting. Start by acting like a normal person and work hard for shit you want.

You got all that from a short post?

it's not the post, it's the question