Hi /b. Concerned dad here. I caught my elder daughter making my younger daughter perform oral sex on her. What do I do...

Hi /b. Concerned dad here. I caught my elder daughter making my younger daughter perform oral sex on her. What do I do? Pic related it's them

fuk em

i had a rush of blood to my penis

film them and share

more seriously, just ignore it, they're either discovering their bodies or already sluts
be glad they aren't bringing gangsta monkeys in your house

>be faggOP, neckberded virgin basementdweller
>between two fapping-to-traps moments, he spots a pic on fb showing two females in bathsuits
>rushes to Sup Forums making a fagstory, expecting large applauses

this is clearly a cringe thread

You make sure they understand that consent and mutual pleasure are important by having the older one return the favor so the younger can enjoy it too. You then provide more details for your work of artistic falsehood.

Its actually possible. My nieces, both of them are touchy to each other.

Kek

This, ha

Lmao I hate people like that. Like clearly it's weird but a lot of siblings do this shit

I'm just worried my elder daughter is corrupting my younger

corrupting, hell, she's educating her

What you do is, you get off Sup Forums, walk intothe yard, shout allah akhbar, and throw yourself onto a sword..

Yea on how to be a muff eater I want more from my daughters then being fucking homos

well, teach them how to give proper head, then

>2017
>anyone seriously believing this shit

>calls lesbians "homos"

As punishment make her do it in front of you while you live stream it and send us a link to the live stream to help punish the girls cos embarrassing them is butt busting 2k17

I'm not a pervedt

all good as long as they dont fuck niggers

Are they both lesbian? Can u tell from looking? Which one is if either

Well at least you know they're already into incest. Hopefully they're bi.

Probably left. She needs a good fucking to change her mind.

left, right one is already taking black cock

She probably wasn't forcing her to do anything.

Her only two bfs were both older black guys

Do you think them fooling around could've actually been my youngest idea?

Instal some secret cameras, faggit

why the fuck are they in Killarney, Ireland?

Record it and share it with us

Depends. How exactly was the eldest "making" your youngest lick her pussy? Were they both naked? Was the little dyke tied up? Did either look like they were enjoying it?

Make sure she has the courtesy to return the favor.

Its a phase explain that its not appropriate and move on better yet get the mother to
just dont dwell on it or bring it up again after you have spoken about it
will only cause future resentment its embarrassing enough they get caught once and spoken to u wont need to do it again

The elder was riding the youngers face and she was moaning

unless of course the one in question is quiet promiscuous then u have greater problems and run risk of a dumb teen about to get knocked up by a cunt or worse a nog
nip it in the bud early

> not knowing what what homosexual means

And what was the younger girl doing at this time?

Trolling is so easy these days

Almost worth a chuckle, but not quite.

Laying there, I could hear licking. My eldest was nude my youngest was fully clothed, but had her jeans unbuttoned and her hand down her pants

you really didn't want this thread to be believable did you? "i'm an uptight movie dad, but I hang out on Sup Forums all day asking Sup Forumstards for advice instead of my priest"

...youngest was definitely enjoying herself. Need to correct that immediately.

I guess I never thought about that. I just don't know why it was happening in the kitchen instead of their bedroom

okay, so they're lesbian AND exhibitionist

No I wasn't supposed to be home

But maybe they are, I have seen my eldest outside naked tanning in our front yard

Then GTFO asshole. Sup Forums doesn't deserve the likes of you.

Ages?

Not saying

MODS

Lolol

Hey, he's the one sharing stories about underage girls. Not me

oh dear

Ill belive that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert!

Would.. would you eat it? KNOWING it was your shit though and could make you really sick?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

hello newfriend. Protip: don't take every thread seriously. try having an imagination for the luls.

Get the fuck off, Sup Forums newfags

>then
If they can write English properly then they will have already surpassed you.

Also my half chub went to full chub after I saw the pic and imagined it.

What was their reaction when you caught them?

Is your last name Dunham?