If you had unlimited money what would you do?

If you had unlimited money what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sKfkbLzfFok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy unlimited things

Nothing because said money would hold no value

Buy shit

cocaine and pussy
thats what i would be drowning in.

die because the universe will be flooded with unlimited money

What makes you think money has value now?
You realize hundreds of thousands of dollars are printed every year, right?

How can you drown in something digital?

What a fucking immature question. You cunt. You sound 5 years old.

>personal army
>liberate the Holy lands

Ok then please point the thread in the right direction, what question should I have asked?

thanks

ech. basic economics.

Sure it's agreed upon standards but if you have INFINITY of something, it's worthless unless it's somehow useful, and money, by it's nature, isn't inherently useful. Otherwise it's 'trade'.

Gave me a good kek, I don't know why you replied

see the matrix and you'll know

Alright, for clarity, let's say you only get paid by someone else exactly as much as you need. If your costs go over 5 trillion you'll have to find something else to do

Great point excellent answer

OP said unlimited, not infinite, meaning you have as much as you want.
Also, only the amount you spend enters the economy so it's all good.

Actually I handy clarified that untill someone pointed it out, but thanks

Here's the real answer non of these fat pussies of society will ever tell you:

You will inevitably get so fucking bored of every shit you thought was fun, that you will always, I repeat, always resort to sucking as many big dicks, and getting as much objects rammed up your ass as time will let you. It happens in real life to every rich cunt behind closed doors, so don't even act like you haven't even thought about it.

Go hunting in africa with large caliber rifles.
Dedicate a year of my life to an exercise regimen.
Go boxing.
Buy a yacht, party for a few months before selling all of it again.
Buy a cabin in the mountains for winter.
Attempt to un-fuck congress.
Pour money into education systems for everyone.
Visit Iceland. Get bored, then visit germany.
Shitpost on Sup Forums.
Visit Africa, go hunting again.
Visit Russia and get shitfaced.
Go hiking through India, Mongolia, and China.
Visit Japan, see the beautiful trees and ride the trains.
Eventually return to the USA, and live in cabin.

Develop a time machine and go back and stop this retarded fucking thread from being posted

1st M$, invest in something safe, pad my income.
1st 10M$, invest in something safe, retire, be a full time gamer.
1st B$, buy a small Island, build a castle, hire people (cook, butler, personal assistant etc.), hire a harm.
1st T$, buy a country in Africa, play simcity for real. try and actually transform it into a 1st world country. Buy military equipment and conquer neighbors if necessary.

I would quit my job, which is being terminated by some corporate assholes anyway in a month, and go back to college to finish out my comp sci degree so i can get a job at microsoft or xl games and learn how to manage, market, and design software so i can launch my own game dev firm and create a clone of archeage mixed with 7 days to die but without shitty gimmicks like trion did.
Also the npcs will be linked to a nn ai life system to provide more immersive gameplay options.

Firstly, hire a high-level economist to have advice on how not to completely tank the currency markets. Hire people to find a way to get complete leverage over him so he doesn't tell people my secret.

Pour a billion dollars into anti-aging research to live longer, a billion into other medical research to make it worth it. Continue to expand this funding as possible without fucking things up.

New wardrobe, private plane. Spend a few decades traveling and writing and partying. See how I feel when I get done.

Shit post on Sup Forums with a slightly better pc

Sponsor really fanatic nazis.
Sponsor really fanatic communists.
Sponsor DIY kits for thermonuclear weapons.

Watch the world destroy itself.

>pay off house
>pay off car
>quit job
>live comfortably until i die

Bang this gurlyoutu.be/sKfkbLzfFok

If I had unlimited money, I would buy the United States government and the UN. Pretending they are not bought already. 2nd I would fabricate a war in Africa to wipe out the population, as well as one in the Middle East. Yeah. "Were there for freedom.
Doing it better than Obama did. No refugees.
I would take out all of the Middle East including India, containing 1/7 the world's population, and all of the ignorant or mongering child murdering slavery inducing Africans. Turning all of Africa into a wildlife sanctuary with farmland. The people there can not run their own country without white supremacy. It's been proven and is still prevalent today. I would make the right to have children allowable only if you pass a specific test, measuring intelligence. If you do not pass it you become sterilized at 13. At 25 if you do not pass the test again you become euthanized. Controlling population size to something that fits the Earth.

>buy exgfs parents house under an alias and evict them.
>troll nearly every single person in her family: brothers cars will always be on the fritz, pcs always getting viruses, sisters get mysteriously fired without reason all the time
>one of the brothers (lets call him ben) ben would be in the hospital atleast twice a year
>pay cops to follow and give them all traffic citations almost every time they go out.
>target anyone who tries to befriend any of them.
Id pay people to do this while i lived on a private island and fucked any girl i wanted 24 hours a day.

Found the jude

Salty faggot. Are you mad because trump is beating the fuck out of all the child molestors that you voted for?

Made me laugh

Pretty much what I'm doing now except that I wouldn't feel as bad about it.

Red bill much

Shill fag.

Buy more money.
>Transcendent.jpg

That's easy. I would hire a bunch of teenagers and promise them to be stars and start a chain of tv shows. Once they get old, I'll just throw them out and get better younger talent. I'll have so much bank that I could get away with anything

>>buy proper house
>>drink until I die

Exploit the current economy and do whatever i wanted, study trade jobs (building, electrician, ect) too keep busy and travel most likely.

Dan, is that you?

I'd replace the Rothschild dynasty as the dominant global banking system.

I'll become ironman

Keep giving it away until I fucked up the inflation rate making it worthless.

this. but i would also fill the house with model trains.

Buy biggest insurence and then kill myself

BUY.
EVEN.
MOAR.
BITCOINS.

Build a giant engine to push the earth into the sun

Deal!

>buy 200+ acres of woodlands
>build myself a cabin with a giant basement
>buy kilos of heroin,weed and cocaine
>buy an armory of tanks,APCs,assault weapons
>furnish the basement in hitech electronics.
>spend my days getting high ,blowing stuff up/shooting/driving my tanks around.
>when it got dark snuggle down in my basement and shitpost on here /play vidya

Why cant it be like that :( only have 1 life and its shit.

>hundreds of thousands of dollars are printed every year

eww, not even a million every year?

12 year olds

crash the world economy

>busstop1.jpg
how many simcity-tier bus stop pics do you have?

Buy and fix up my childhood home. Pay off mom and dad's houses and credit cards.
Buy the most expensive fucking rig I can on Alienware (because fuck you, I have infinite money, overpriced means fuck all), several 4K QHD TVs, and the best internet available in the area.
Play Sims in real life, raffle off my designing and paying for a really nice house for a family when I get bored.
Buy a couple hundred acres and have a mansion built somewhere in the midwest. Hire Psychologists, Psychiatrists, chefs, personal trainers, and maybe a couple butlers. Offer to fly out people I meet on the internet that need help figuring shit out for themselves, and then send them off with 500k after several years max.
Probably start several scholarships for STEM and open some male homeless shelters/abuse centers.
Pay people to lobby for better school standards.
Fund a bunch of scientific research for various things.
Generally try to make the world a better place.

Buy unlimited amount of nukes and nuke countries i dont like.
plot twist most of them

Hitler did nothing wrong

>thinks they can gentrify an entire African country with a mere one trillion when it's near other African countries
How about you start small. Like an island somewhere, far away from niggers.

Sex is overrated.

>the be a man starter pack
>the be a man expansion set

Did you read anything but Hemingway? I guess you didn't even read Hemingway..

Just because you feel entitled. Doesn't mean you get to be. At least you're not in Africa getting raped, or getting your arms cut off.

Im just saying i wish everyone was rich and got to do everything they wanted because like i said this is it yo and some people slug their lives away working at KFC or doing dumbshit or being in debt and etc.

>end world poverty,
>end globalization
>end exploitation
>buy every status symbol (apple, samsung and so on )and termitnate them
>build my own army
>kill all politician
>own the world
>make money had no value
>enjoy peace in the world
>kill myself

pay my rent

And then we can implement wholly mechanized systems of production for all of our basic needs so we can focus on higher forms of labor such as science and just maybe find a way to become immortal, removing the need for reproduction at all.

Yup, Id do this too. Id also do some dodgy deals with russia and the likes to have north korea carpet bombed back to the dark ages.

Wonder how much it would cost to get Putin to just put an end to them? He's enough of a pragmatist to just say "Yep, that's worth more to me than siberia not being irradiated" at the right number

I don't understand that and i don't need to

get all the plastic surgery to look like a supermodel, have rough sex with other rich people and hire all the lawyers just to leave them with no defence, accuse them of rape and take them for all their money, ruin all the multibillion dollar companies, buy them a build them back up with my unlimited money, control the world
???
profit

I imagine it wouldn't be as much as some folks think. As long as he gained more in one go than selling old soviet era shit to them over slowly for the next few years he would be better off.

With UN Sanctions now its harder for him to use North Korea to an advantage now. Theyre just becoming a pain if anything to him

or just get all the plastic surgery and be the hottest tranny ever, whatever

Pic related?

idk any random supermodel tranny or something

if you're asking for pics of me then read it again, Im not taking the bait

Hue hue hue, but is it really bait user-kun? Or have you just been trapped in my genjutsu!

what i meant was all those things are so "manly" it kinda hurts to read. Also, what's stopping you from going boxing? it can't cost more than like 20 bucks/month.

uuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you activated my trap card?

Invest heavily in space exploration companies, especially the ones focusing on mining and human species expansion.

More than quadruple the effort to look for intelligent life in the universe.

Remove all debts related to the education for all students taking an education within STEM, Medicine, or Echonomics.

Make sure everyone can get an education.

Arrange talks and presentations on scientific or technological topics for the open public to attend to learn.

Invest in green technology.

Get a cat for free

Buy this site. Install discipline. Offer boiled eggs to all new members

Buy a private island in the British Columbia interior large enough to raise my own food and animals.

>Echonomics
why the fuck economics? that's no less a pure academia than history or sociology.

An unlimited amount of drugs?

Invent new sexual fetishes

I would buy lot's of bitcoin.

I'd buy a mansion in the US, every single bank because fuck kikes, Microsoft, Google, a really powerful PC, every single game in existence, go on really expensive dates, surgery to get rid of my countless scars that I have on my face (but keep the ones I have on my chest and back, girls love running their fingers along that shit. Maybe I'll keep one scar on my face), I'd invest that money in food to solve world hunger and to be a hero that everyone apppreciates and can't discriminate as a result, pour lots of money into STD cure research and cancer research, make sure equality is actually applied between men and women, with undebunkable proof that it's not corrupt so that no one can complain, pay scientists to start figuring out a way to generate a thicker ozone layer, solve global warming and the air getting terribly disgusting, then start making more drastic and opinionated changes.
For starters, I'll start by seperating races by region. Give some shitty excuse for it and everyone will say "Well that reason must be real, since he's done everything for the benefit of the Earth and it's people". Pour more into research deticated towards making human aging slower and making my life longer so that I can keep thinking clearly and expanding upon my plans. I'm making these on the go, but I'm sure you've got more ideas, Sup Forums. Come on, let's get this shit running from where I am in my plans.

buy more money

>every single bank
That'll make the owners hap-
>because fuck kikes
wait what? You're going to give them asstons of cash to upset them? You know they're jews not buddhists right?

Buy Battlefront 2

Later on in the plan I start making drastic changes. The amount of money that I give them is to keep them silent when it does happen. They'll also lose any significant influence they may have had before that.

Spend half of it

Well, maybe remove only 10% of the debt for the ones in economics, and the courses should be highly focused on running a science/technology-driven technology. Also add a lot of courses related to space economics!

*focused on running a science/technology-driven economy

i would make a horror comedy mini-series inspired by the thing and evil dead. With the unlimited budget, i could make the best practical effects nobody has ever seen