New celeb thread lads

New celeb thread lads

I liked that last minute Kate in the last thread.

Vicky user still around?

Praise Kate. Can't wait for those nude scenes.

Same

Now here's an Anne.

And a Gilly.

she had a strange effect on me
when her character in house of cards unexpectedly died i was so devastated and surprised and i had to fap to the sound of her final scream over and over

M-My m-mistress Victoria J-Justice i-is a v-v-v-very beautiful woman and I-I'm a lucky m-man to be b-blessed with her... P-Please forgive m-me f-f-for having a celeb w-w-woman... I-I know a-a-all the alphas h-here a-a-are willing to beat m-my head i-in a-and walk o-off w-with Vic whistling "A Heart In Love" wh-while m-my bashed i-in b-body l-litters the s-s-street...

Would she and Rooney kiss?

BIG TITTED WHITE WIMMEN

Hello

them tits..

I-I just h-have t-t-to struggle through a-a-all the h-hate and h-hang o-on t-t-to m-my Vic for a-a-as long a-a-s she l-lets m-my b-beta ass c-c-cling o-on...

Rooney seems like the 'abstract'-artistic type that would do it if the role demanded it, Kate I'm not so sure about she seems more down to earth but with principles if that makes any sense

Fuck yes

Mmmm

Fucking A(+)

Agreed. Many hard faps have been had to her.

i love pics when they are touching their feet

Not for a role, but in a threesome

B I G
I
G

W-What a-a shame sh-she d-d-doesn't l-listen t-t-to the m-many voices o-of h-her f-f-f-fans that a-are against m-me... T-They know I-I'm -just a-after her for h-her resources...

P A L E
A
L
E

Hallo

DDiorA+ titties especially could get 100% of The NUTT

They get the whole nut, 100% of the time. Impossible not to cum hard to her.

That's one sexy Irish gal you're posting there

Then it's the other way around, Rooney is much to stuck up to allow anyone else but her and the guy/girl she's with in the bedroom.

T I D D I E s
I
D
D
I
E
S

Is the autistic spammer gone? I hope he became an hero

Too stuck up? What if it was Thor or Captain Am who wanted to bring the sisters back to his hotel room.

Hell yeah. About damn time we got some nude titties in this thread

Mm, yes

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Trips!

God damn she is fucking gorgeous

Who's Rooney, you mean the football player

Doesn't matter who it is

Faggot

see
Thanks for summoning him, asshat

So... no Mara threesome? Drink and drugs could get involved

No bullying itt we don't want more spam

Trips demand more tiddies

Drink and drugs with Maisie

Would you take her into a Supermacs toilet?

Why Maisie?

Oooo shit, those tiddies too

Aren't you the user who's into Maisie always talking about chewing gums at a party with her

hngghhhh

Not me sorry user

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Oh nvm

Sex with her must be fucking ridiculous

Yay

Did you explode

I want to rub the tip of my cock on her erect nipples

Nearly

I just thought Rooney needs loosening up

It's herman

Quads chek'd

Shes a full on lesbo now...

Is she a feminist jew cunt irl. Or cool?

You'd have more luck with the Thorne's or Kardashians.

Your life canĀ“t be much better if you get to fuck her
Ad then bury my face between them

Who cares

I'd take her anywhere

fuck didn't notice. i was just leaving

trips check'd

Thornes and Fannings, I'll leave the Kardashians

Her girlfriend is incredibly lucky then.

Truef, fanning's do seem like they're close

Yuh

You now remember that Alison has some fucking great tits

Sisterly love

I have cum to those tits MANY times

Last thread:
>what an idiot
>i'll be back in a few hours
>hopefully the fatty lovers will be on the phone with their fatass "best friend" jerking it to the sound of their fat voices
What did he mean by this?

Oh man, the nudes were a whole new level. I mustve spanked it twice a day to them for a month straight.

I've never had strong feelings for a celeb till lia Marie Johnson and now I feel stupid for liking her so much.

It's the faggot spamming ugly fat women that made the post