Since the Brits are out and no one gives a flying about Ireland and Malta, what should be the only language of Europe?

Since the Brits are out and no one gives a flying about Ireland and Malta, what should be the only language of Europe?
French or German?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/capital/story/20161028-native-english-speakers-are-the-worlds-worst-communicators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im a frenchcuck and I don't give a fuck
English btw

Dutch

"""German"""
more like turkish or arabian lmao

java

Indonesian

Same with "french" tbh
Never baguette!

you ask this question in english? just admit that english is the easiest option for all

well it would not make sense to ask this question on French-speaking / German speaking website since then the answers would be predictable.
Therefore, English as a neutral way to decide.

Also, maybe I do not speak those languages yet and I want to decide which one to learn

The BRITS aren't out OFFICIALLY

I live in Ireland.

Low population less problems

Well, I am not fucking my therapist OFFICIALLY, so what?

Or do you still hope that parliament will overturn the referendum?

Like it or not it's Arab, enjoy your fall into shitdom.

Latin

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur

English is easy to understand/learn

English otherwise English speakers are left out or English learners have wasted their time learning it.

French sounds gay and german is obnoxiously hard to learn.

Idgaf, I'll stick with eng

Esperanto

There's a reason why english is the most used language in the world: it's simple.
It's literally as simple as monkey sounds, anyone can learn it.
The only language simpler than english is korean, because korean was designed from the ground up to be spoken by slaves.

I understand you're a retarded redneck nationalist that wants to push retarded agenda #35526 but face the facts, lingua franca is meant to be simple and functional, and that's exactly what english is.

Viritas

>assumes the entire world won't be speaking English in 20 years.

Related question:
How should European spacefarers be called?
Astronaut (English/Greek)
Cosmonaut (Russian/Greek)
Spationaut (French)
(Taikonaut (Chinese); Vyomanauts (Indian))

so we shouldn't make new programming languages or new server tools because people wasted their time to learn it?
spacefarer sounds good

I can tell you right now that out of all of these, nobody in their right mind will ever call them spationaut or that other gay chink shit.

>so we shouldn't make new programming languages or new server tools because people wasted their time to learn it?
You fucked yourself by presenting that argument, because C++ is still to this day the best.
English is the C++ of languages, you retarded baboon.
Get
f
u
c
k
e
d

Thinking that Arabic isn't your future.

No, I'm not an American.
I weep for Europe.

I'd support that decision, seeing as it had such a great influence on europe

>C++ is still to this day the best.
Explain how C++ is the best.

ok but imagine if someone said it before C++ invented
"English is the C of languages" or better
"lisp is the most powerful programming language"
maybe we still haven't reached the C++ of languages, you can't know.

>otherwise English speakers are left out

as if this isn't happening already:

bbc.com/capital/story/20161028-native-english-speakers-are-the-worlds-worst-communicators

well the Germans pay for everything and official language of France is going to be some form of Arabic soon so might as well be German

It'll be German since they're building the Fourth Reich under your noses.

/thread

Arabic, obviously.

Pathetic article, sasuga Big Black Cock

Fuck off kraut, and keep paying everything while we enjoy life properly in Italy not doing shit all day

Fuck krauts, 2006 always in our heart and into your assholes.
Merde

lol italians are the niggers of europe

>pretends to be Italian
>is actually from Mezzogiorno

made me reply 2/10

this because who really understands what the fuck those cucks are talking about

If you say so.
I rarely encounter niggers, literally close to 0 muslims and life is very good.

Frankfurt: now that's the nigger nest of europe.

kek, Italy is so bad that not even Muslims or the Blacks want to be there

You're pretty far from reality, but that's probably because you're a notherner leghista or simply a salvini ass-eater.

Worthless dogs will stay worthless

It's actually great, but we give them no chances to work.
That is kraut job. They'll make them stay, so we can keep having it nice in here.

I'd suggest less fox news, more traveling abroad, my ignorant, stereothypical friend.
You seem pretty illiterate to me.

> Fuck off whitey, and keep paying everything while we enjoy life properly in America not doing shit all day
Is something a nigger would say. Literally the niggers of Europe. I'd still visit your country though. Niggers can be fun.

>You seem pretty illiterate to me.
That word does not mean what you think it means

No, it's pretty different.
Remember who sided with pic related in the first place?

I'm simply lazy. I work for a living, but calmly. I prefear enjoying all my spare time having glass of quality wine with my gf, crushing with my friends and following my hobbies without struggling.

If you want to meet your workaholics lookalikes, go visit Milan. They never stop working. Good for us in Rome: we pref having it the easy way.

A life entirely spent working is a waste.

Housing mudslimes has become an industry there with every Mario and Luigi opening up rooms so they get more government sheckels. It's brilliant.

That's another way of exploiting them while you amerilards think we allow them to even get close to our lawn without unleashing mayhem.

Fox does a really good work on your brains, I'll give you that.

Nothing wrong with taking it easy, but all the self-identified Italians I've come across here talk about how great it is that they have to do so little. Like sitting in one place for four hours kind of job. It's kind of sad really, but you do you.

> fox
I don't watch Fox so I'm fairly certain that I heard it from one of the European stations.

Points of wiew.
I find it even more sad when a random human being is accomplished about the work he does, or the car he drives, or the money he has.

Capitalism has never worked for me. I am a minimalist: I don't need to buy stuff to feel good. First thing for me is pussy since I was of age, the rest I'm intrested in concernes my hobbies and my happiness, and money never helped me to reach for that.
Don't want kids. Don't believe in family. Don't believe in any god, don't believe in nationalism, all this stuff is for sheeps.

So, you keep digging, I keep sleazing, mkay? In the end, when we'll be old and we'll have nothing more than our memories, we'll see who's more satisfied.

>protip: it's gonna be me ;)

Fucking french? Is this bait? God lord this rustles my jimmys. I am triggerd by the question. Everybody hate france and the stupid language. Its english or german. But english is universal so everyone can understand. Fucking french nigga...

If you have a certain mindset southern europe is not fit for you. It's only logical some are disappointing, but I heard nobody is chaining them to the grounds.
The less true italians here, the more room I have for myself.

I love this kind of mindset. It shines on everything I do. When I play vidyas I always pick assassins or shady fellas.

Some are disappointed* I meant to type

Beg your pardon, I binged on not so legal stuff yesterday night and I'm still quite dizzy.

> human being is accomplished about the work he does
What's sad about that? Finding fulfillment in contributing to society, or actually creating something new and fantastic and leaving it behind as your legacy seems like a high ideal.

> Don't want kids. Don't believe in family. Don't believe in any god, don't believe in nationalism, all this stuff is for sheeps.
I definitely remember you.

Legacy? I lol'd. Nobody is going to remember your name in 50 years tops. And even if they do, you won't be here to be glad about it. Pointless.

I remember you as well. Nothing changed since we last met, pal. I'm still having a blast. Hope you'll stop struggling and start truly thinking about yourself soon.

Read Stirner, read Nietsche, read Campanella, and stop living as your father and your community prefears you keep living for THEIR own good.

You are the main character in your life, the rest, even the closest beings, are mere pawns to be subjugated to your desires.

Source/story on image?

The language of the EU should be Esperanto, the constructed international auxillary language.
This way everyone is at the same disadvantage in hsving to learn a new language and no favoritism is shown.

I grabbed it from another random thread yesterday. Downloaded because my drawing style is similar, even if I'm far from being so good, and the pic resembles scarily my gf looks.

Could have been German but somebody blew it

Astonaut - 100% Greek word
Cosmonaut - 100% Greek word
The only language of Europe is Greek. Europe is a Greek word on itself. If you wanna speak doggish German, it's your choise but not in my backyard.

If by destroying Europe and replacing whites with horrible people from the middle East and Africa, then yes.

Too bad Esperanto sounds awful and will never be as easy and comfy as english is.

See, Esperanto was made on equality bases in the hope that europeans could actually be intrested in speaking to each others.

Too bad the only thing EU still stands for is the economic convenience provided by the absence of fees concerning import/export.

Europeans populations hate each others to the guts. This will never change. Wars have been fought, parents and friends were killed.
Habits are too different. Faces are too different. Opinions about each other are too different.
There are no german-lovin greeks. Italians -despite what you may be thought to think about us- pretty much hate everything apart from Italy. We are racists. There's nothing anybody can do about it. Nobody loves a frenchman except himself. Spaniards are widely considered barbaric and unpolite in every corner of Europe.
How am I supposed to be intrested in what a Polish guy has to say to me? The only way I knew about poland since I was a child were the windscreen washers at the corners and at the traffic lights in my homeland.
What do I care if a Norvegian guy thinks I'm some sort of barbarian? It's the same for me.

USA is in worst condition at the moment, but EU is a merely economic union anongst people who's used to detest each others from centuries.
It's a lie.

arabic obviously

>Europeans populations hate each others to the guts.

This is not entirely true.
The elites love each other. Most Europeans younger than 30 and with a Master's degree or above embrace being European and do not at all "hat each other to the guts"

Europe is an elite driven project

Oh gosh, there we go.
Nonody will learn your stupid language and your silly alphabet, greek lad. Enjoy your climate and stay away from any argument about europe. It's for your own good sake. Just live off of tourism.
I tolerate greek people, it's always nice to visit the isles.

You're the second most good-looking man in this continent. There is your dog bone. Go fetch it and stop making that horrible smelling cheese.

oy greece pay debts !

esperanto

This is actually true, but you tend to forget that wvery rich person in the world loves each other for obvious reasons.
Go search google images and you'll find ultra rich emirates sitting next to ultrarich jews smiling at each others like they always been bestfriends.

Rich people is by definition a minority and always will be. So what they are projecting is a lie no matter how they try. You cannot convince bigger numbers to get along without providing for said big numbers too. Nobody can do that.

Ultra right and separationists are gathering preferences amongst the middle-low classes by the day.
Sit down and watch EU crumble from all the point of wiews except the economic conveniences in 20 years max.

The bright side is USA will crush even before. It will be an event similar to the fappening for me. Them and their socks+sandals. Such lust for ugliness must be punished with death.

> The bright side is USA will crush even before
Nah, we'll be fine. Our demise has been predicted since the beginning and we've only become stronger. Our problems will be worked out before a collapse ever happens.

You never had somebody like trump before. I do believe there is hope for you, but it seems /pol and the hillibillies are in charge, and such retardness would have caused the doom of any civilization on the planets, from ancient romans to the british empire.

Whatevs, just stop being fat and dressing poorly and a superficial being like me will be satisfied after all.

>Our demise has been predicted since the beginning and we've only become stronger. Our problems will be worked out before a collapse ever happens.
That is word for word what the EU says

Arabic

Czech

>You never had somebody like trump before.

Trump is not the most scary US president in history, thouh. That title goes to Rushmore. After all, he had four heads

The Brits have been out for over 100 years, as in "out of the closet"... There all fags. Even the queen mother is a trap.

Funny post, but everybody knows the real answer is Wilson.

Who gives a shit, soon enough everyone's gonna be speaking Arabic

> rolling landwhale
The one meme I can personally verify. Walmart shoppers are the worst, I'd rather have more arabs here than white trash.

Also Bush senior was a creepy warmonger, but all the fellas you're talking about were not mentally challenged like the orange baboon.

Hell, we had Berlusconi sitting as Head of the Government for a decade, and everyone knows now about his implication with shady mafia characters.

Trump said about Berlusconi "He's a nice person". That's not even the most retarded thing he said (remember covfefe) but gave to me the exact idea of what that feeble mind is (not) capable of.

(Before any maga neet starts autistically screeching "libtard cuck" to me I'll have you know that nothing similar to a liberal even exists in my country.)

Trump is a simpleton who likes to kiss ass, but I don't believe he's as dumb as he makes us believe. Even if he is though, there are checks and balances and a lever called impeachment for such occasions.

> Bush senior was a creepy warmonger
He likes to be called "David Cop-a-feel". Look it up.

You will all be speaking Arabic within a short amount of time, so I'd say learn it now. The EU and the faggots who run it will turn it into the new Muslim mega nation and you only have yourselves to blame.

French, obviously. I mean, it was THE diplomatic language, before English. And it's still widely used, in many parts of the world.

Whereas German is a degenerate dialect spoken only in a handful of places.

My being French is utterly irrelevant to this matter.

Hello Fox newz! How many retards did you manage to brainwash today?

>only language of Europe?
In this day and age, the EU politicians talk with each other in their native tongue with skilled translators. They don't need to talk with each other in broken english/french/german to understand each other.

It is used only in the countries you colonized and impoverished, and everybody who even tries studying french realizes that it's a monstruosity made of irregular verbs and forms. Sounds good between the mouth of your chicks. Sounds GAY for every single male being in the planet.

Keep dreaming you'll be relevant someday, baguette.
Also you're probably in the only country truly risking to end up like retard believes.

Not FOX news, actually a ever thankful Britfag for dumping the shithole the EU is.

This is what happens when the politician is too old/ignorant.
Several politicians master a pretty good english ( Tajani for Italy, Schulz for Germany, dont know/care about the rest but quite every nation has a couple ) and translator is a doomed profession which already had to die several years ago.
I embraced english as my second language because it's too easy to predict it's going to be this way.
European languages are to be used amongst fellow countrymen to maintain traditions and memories, but they serve no other relevant purpose.

Je n'ai pas que la baguette, j'ai aussi les croissants, plus de cent fromages différents, des moutardes qui n'ont rien à voir avec les morves infâmes auxquelles vous donnez ce nom, et, plus généralement, de la nourriture correcte, et beaucoup moins d'obèses morbides.

Ah, et bien moins d'armes à feu (et de décès, crimes, et autres, y étant liés) que les USA.

Mais continue avec ton complexe de supériorité, ô neveu de Sam, ton oncle mourra probablement bien avant notre glorieux coq !

Oh gosh. Lad, literally nobody could care less about you britbongs.
You prefear to be a colony of your former colony? Deal.
Now bend over and keep taking it up the ass from trumpeteers like a proper britbong should do.

Oh, and a question: is there a part of London not entirely filled up with Pajeets? I like the city for the musical scene but holy shit the curry stings my nostrils every time.

Retarded onion-stinking cunt, I'm not american.
Save your babbling for somebody who gives a shit about it.

I am italian, I hate cheese for what it's worth, your faces are dreadful but your chicks are the real stuff. Keep reproducing so we can keep fucking votre putaines.

Plenty of troubles though

Quite a few parts of London and it was the result of the EU fuckwits that gave us so many fucking immigrants in the first place.

Some slavic language
like Croatian or Czech or Slovene

because why the fuck not

Or better still, Hungarian or Finnish
vitu perkele
baszd meg magad

Nobody "gave" you immigrants, you silly cunt. You would escape from the shitholes they come from if you were in thwir place, which is something I really look forward to see in the future.

I love english culture, but nowadays after brexit I dont really give a f about you anymore. Big disappointment, you were.

Keep sucking US balls. Cunts.

>you would escape from the shitholes the come from...
...Ahh all the way to Europe and a handout, can you blind fuck explain why if safety was all they craved that they didnt stay in all manor of countries with no fucking war they had to cross to get to Europe?

Or the fact that they had to cross all of Europe to get to the UK?
Hmm faggot?

I asked cause also looks like my gf, good taste user