What's the worst thing that's happened to you all week Sup Forums? (Unrelated picture)

What's the worst thing that's happened to you all week Sup Forums? (Unrelated picture)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EtzM-dH3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having to work around lazy niggers.

I'm about to be homeless because of my two friends, (one autistic, one just an idiot) decided they wanted to fuck shit up for themselves (me included because I live there) over the course of 2 years by making friends with dope heads and turning our part of the neighborhood into trash and now, since the eviction is all said and done, I have till the end of tomorrow.

I have a place set up with my gf, but we were trying to help the autistic one on ssi to get a house for all of us, and didn't find out until after we paid his $300 debt to the rental company, that he was denied for the new place because he is currently being evicted.

A lot of this is my fault. I never should've tried to help autismo, and the idiot can barely take care of his own kids.

Yes I'm neet, don't get bux, and am overall just shitty at managing my own life.

Water pipe broke in the upper floor of our house.
Now we have wet walls with holes in them from the top floor down to the cellar. I'm drying them right now hoping that they won't get moldy...

I fell in love. I'm used to being hallow and numb. But since I've met her, I'm getting flooded with all these old emotions that I used to push aside. I'm happy, sad, angry, disgusted, scared, etc. And it feels awful but I love her so I'm trying to work out this sudden wave of emotions

Stopped talking to someone because they're rude as fuck to people and he's making a fuss over it. Pretty good week though.

woke up on the bathroom floor with ambulance crew trying to bring me round

"We paid his debt." You don't have a job, retard.

I convinced My girl to pay his debt, because yes, I'm a retard.

Lost 800 currency units because some bitch on ebay doesn‘t know how to spell an adress

I woke up

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EtzM-dH3M

Gay ass battery on my car is dying like hardcore so I have to spend over $250 for a brand new one.
Pisses me off when I'm focusing on saving money and religiously checking my finances and what I spend only to have a gay car gay out on me.
Just wish I could stumble upon a lost bag of cash for fake sake.

blue balls

Fucked best friend's GF..

off youself

Ate pizza so hot it scalded the roof of my mouth

but then you realize you're the lazy nigger

being in this thread