Hear about Hiroshima and Nagasaki my whole life

>Hear about Hiroshima and Nagasaki my whole life
>never really look into it
>look it up the other day

190 THOUSAND CIVILIAN CASUALITIES.

When the FUCK is America going to apologise for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

doug-long.com/quotes.htm
blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2014/09/22/tokyo-hiroshima/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never because Japan deserved it.

Civilian casualties were commonplace until vietnam. Look up how many civilians died in Okinawa.

We told them to leave before we dropped the bombs

Even the Japanese don't care about this shit anymore

This is a sneakily disguised anti-brit thread.

The OP was set up in such a way as to illicit the response "YEAH BUT U NO WAT ABOUT DRESEDENED EH COCK?" and thus start another hour or so of anti-british discussion.

I know your tricks you damn dirty jew.

America did what america had to do.
Get the fuck out.

Dresden needs to be apologised for aswell, by both Americans and British.

Oh yeah, we should apologize for making Japan surrender, instead of a land invasion that would have lead to millions of Japanese civilian deaths, and also give the Soviets enough time to invade Japan which have lead to a split Japan that would be half of a shit hole today. Sorry for all of that.

I wrote a paper about this in secondary school, fuck.

it boils down to the fact that taking the islands around Japan always resulted in bloodbaths, the Jap's fought to the death. if an invasion of Japan was carried out by the US then there would of been hundreds of thousands of deaths on both sides - most of the Japanese deaths being women and children who would be made to fight.

Dropping the atomic bombs solved the issue of a disasterous invasion nicely
A) It allowed for the bombs to be tested on cities - to have their effects witnessed by the world. if these effects were not witnessed by civillians and other countrys before their proliferation, then a nuclear WW3 could of already wiped out humanity by now.

B) It was the safest option that would have not only resulted in the least casultys and deaths, but also the quickest option to ending the war.

BTFO.

Fuck off, libshit.

Even Japs understand that we were just doing what we had to do to end the war.

Subtle b8 m8

Why the hell amerifats gonna apologize for it? japs asking for it and they get it.
stop crying

>cucklord
The real question is when is the US going to finally do it to Raqqa and Mosul?

/Thread.

>England
>condemning people for war crimes

fuck off

Hi guys it's Greg Holden here with buzzfeed! Did you know 1 in 10 30+ reply threads on this board have "apologize" or "sorry" in the OP! Wow!

Hmmm.. really makes you think!

>BTFO

Literally

Also to scare the shit out of the Soviets.

>England is responsible for 190,000,000 Native deaths in America
>ZOMG A BOMB!!!

Is that the same thing for the armenians turkroach?

Do they live on radiation?

FPBP

>Implying Detroid wasnt destroyed in the Bush era and continued to be raped by a republican controlled congress..

ONLY THE 6 MILLION MATTER YOU DUMB GOY

Great, now read up on all the shit Japs did to China and the Phillipeans, you'll wonder why we only dropped two

Never

talk shit get hit beader

doug-long.com/quotes.htm
>it was necessary

How many times are you going to start this thread?

>Hear about Brits enslaving India my whole life.
>Never really look into it.
>Come to Sup Forums and learn about poo in loo

India was formerly KANGZ. When the fuck is Britain going to apologize for this?

Never.
Because no one gives a shit

NEVER

VAE VICTIS MOTHERFUCKERS

Shut the fuck up britbong, enjoy your cultural enrichment :^]

kek

>I wrote a paper about this in secondary school,

So you never found the info that the fighting had already stopped, peace negotiations were already underway and the US dropped the bombs to force surrender under their terms because the soviets were coming and might take parts of japan?

Instead you found the propaganda version of the story kek.

This.

Oh look it's this guy again. And I thought it was 860k.

Fpbp stupid nips

*cough* dresden *cough*

do you realize how little 190,000 civilian casualties is?

look up the battle of okinawa. land battle on a tiny island had 150,000 civilian casualties

Angloposting are we?

I wish I were a mod so I could ban your samefagging ass. Making the same shitty thread every day is really fucking annoying and not at all productive.

OP, read this: blog.nuclearsecrecy.com/2014/09/22/tokyo-hiroshima/

Then see if you can find Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the pic, which shows the extent of destruction in Japan from the US bombing campaign. The Americans caused more casualties and did more damage elsewhere. That's just how WWII was.

People who get all moralistic about the atomic bombs simply don't realise what it was like back then. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a HUGE blessing because they stopped the war quickly.

Your missing the point, stop being a bluepilled cuck.

Oh wait, yeah thats right, German cuckold, enjoy having to pay for your wife's son every month until you die.

This.

But the jewish controlled US and kike Einstein just wanted to bomb the only place nationalist and not controlled by them left.

You are using this image out of context and by doing so devaluing its message.

Nice pic.

>told 190000 people to leave before internet, television, telephone or even reading was common place

Sure you did.

This is the first time I've posted this, tinfoil.

Besides, what's the matter, not like the TRUTH?

They should be glad we didn't just send in a bunch of niggers. They only have to worry about the ones in Okinawa.

No one cares about Dresden because Europe was involved in it. No, no, it's the big bad Americans who nuked the Japs to show how big their dick is to the rest of the world.

FPBP

Japan also stated many times that they want no apologizes just free security from China and North Korea.

To be fair though, russia taking part of a country didnt exactly have a positive outcome, did it germacuck? Keeping russia out of japan was kind of worth it.

Are you literally retarded?

That's little boy fat man was the second one.

>What is the rape of Nanking?

You again!
We've explained this to you multiple times. American has not done anything wrong. Why the fuck would they apologise?

tell me what they did wrong.

Is Britain going to apologise for the bombing of Germany?

It's a fucking war and those were actions to speed up victory.

This is the problem with faggots like you. You like institutions like the UN but ultimately far more people die as a result of avoiding this kind of shit. If America hadn't committed a "war crime" of nuking Japan potentially millions would have died because the war would have dragged on longer. Fuck, the problems in the middle east would not be happening if we just let them fight it out. Yet many people will die quickly, but far less will die over the course of time.

Never. The "winners" of WW2 can do whatever they like because "at least they're not nazis!!"

When the nippers apologize for Pearl Harbor.

>Implying Bill Clinton didn't support China joining the WTO, which was the final blow to the Rust Belt
Get your shit together cuck

>what is paper

you hit us first

sry japs

america has made its policy clear since pearl harbor. you hit us at home and we blow the shit out of your entire country

look at what happened to the sand niggers when they pulled that shit on 9/11

No Nuke:
-Japanese executes all POWs as planned for a date Shortly after the date of the dropping of the second bomb
-US invaded on November 1st 1945 commencing operation Downfall
-US continues firebomb, Japan resulting in far more dead than the two bombs combined
-US continues destroying all foreign supplies coming in resulting in mass starvation, unemployment, disease
-US Military conscription expires, new Malt brings in teenagers average age being 18 (younger due to lying about age) must serve in the invasion
-Japanese govt arms citizens for beach front cannon fodder (they were training them prior to the bombs being dropped)
-US Britain USSR China invades Japan
-At best 1 year of fighting ends all factions in Tokyo
-Minimum 2 million Japanese dead, 1 million alies dead
-USSR steals north Japan and makes it into another puppet state where all citizens live horribly for decades
-US doesnt have the money,resources to help rebuild Japan

and for all you weeabos: no japanese vidya, no Japanese anime, no Japanese fatuba channels!

Nuke:
-200,00 die from Nukes
-Fire Bombing (which is more deadly) ends
-Counter Suply campaign ends
-US Secures Japan
-US prevents Japan from becoming Communist
-US can rebuild Japan
-US can prove bombs (very expensive) and B-29 (very expesive) were good ways of spending tax payers dollars
-Estimated 200,000 POW's from China, America, Australia, Britain, and other places are saved due to date of mass execution being called off
-Million of japanese are saved from mainland invasion (fact mutually agreed by all historians
so on and forth
Stop letting emotions cloud judgement, Japan is only here because of those bombs

>apologizing for winning a war
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

might makes right, for good or for evil

Well yeah, I think the nuking was worth it when the other option was East/West Germany 2.0. But it doesn't change the fact that peace talks were underway and that it was basically just America showing off their dick size to Stalin. Still, even if the nukings had happened after a peace treaty had been signed or something like that, the Japs still deserved it and America still shouldn't apologise.
>Have no good way of refuting a point
>"I'll cal him a cuck!!111!! He can't ever come back from THAT sick burn!one!!!111!!!!!"
Good one m8.

bump

should Mongolia apologize for the Siege of Baghdad?

That's not a picture of Hiroshima

Stfu you inbred islandnigger. Start apologizing for Dresden, twat, then ask others to apologize.

>apologized for treating woman bad
>apologized for treating blacks bad
>apologzied for nativ americans

i think, apologizing for the a-bombs is just a quastion of time

top kek

if Mainstream media starts reporting on they might get pressured to do so

It would of been millions if we went to war we have nothing to apologize for we did what was needed and saved American and Japanese lives in the long run

if only News Reporters and more news outlets and podcasts mention this

when are niggers gonna apologize for the 625,000 white men murdered in order to give them welfare?

fuck off muslims sand nigger. Apologize for Benghazi, then we'll talk.

I don't see how "surrender or face total annihilation" can leave any room for doubt.

Time to end this discussion.

Was it necessary? For this outcome, yes. We gained our strongest Asian Pacific ally, after Philippines, because we had the Japanese unconditionally surrender to US.

They were in talks with Russia about surrendering because they knew their island was fucked once the Reds got to the Eastern seaboard, but we didn't want that. We knew that they'd be a perfect staging area for watching Russia and China in the coming Cold War, Australia was too far a way and a shithole.

We'd have one either way. People always say the Japanese would've fought until their last child fell, but the US at the time largely viewed Japanese as subhuman filth anyways. We would've slaughtered them all, so that not even one of those meme breed shiba inu dogs were alive.

But, we wanted to show Russia, and the world, what we were capable of, so we did. We showed everyone the US had the power and the ideology to do whatever it takes to win a war. No one fucked with US until Russia got their Nukes and then we had to play a game of Duck Duck Goose for 40 years until their way of life came crashing down around them. Now their doctors drive our taxis and the US still sits on at the top tier as it always has and will.

People bitch about the US and our military "spread too thin like the Romans", but the Romans didn't have Drones or ICBMs. We do.

tl;dr: We did what was right.

FPBP

DA ENDS JUSTIFY DA MEANS!

war. there were many things other people should apologize for too. only thing the realy need to apologize for is the invention of the atomic bomb

Uh, you might want to look into the fire bombings of Tokyo...

Also when are you going to apologize for Dresden?

ikr. we are based af desu senpai

that was ISIS you ignorant buffoon, if anyone should apologize it should be you fro killing Qaddafi

there is actually a higher radiation level but I think it's safe enough to probably not grow a tumor

You fucking imbecile. The bomb is the only reason the world didnt go straight into WW3. But well, seeing as someone like you is allowed continued existence around here, maybe that would be a better world.

190000 is an acceptable number.
The human cost of a Japanese mainland jnvasion would have resulted in millions of deaths.

i wouldnt realy care about ww3 if there was no atomic bomb m8. people die, me too, im not afraid

The very first atom bombs were very weak compared to what we have now. I don't know the exact numbers but I'm sure the areas are relatively safe to live in now.

German education, everyone. May God have mercy on our souls.

they are save. dirty bombs are far more dangerous in long term than atomic or h bombs

your pow sounds more like german education. do u like to suck oppenheimers dick son? buhu the atomic bomb prevents us from ww3. ww1 and ww2 didnt turn out good for us maybe in ww3 we would be on the anglo side

Why should they? The Japs never asked for one. And just after Japan surrendered, The Americans were there to help in rebuilding and the japs are happier for it.
Sure a lot of them were Civilians, but if the war continued without nukes. They would have died anyways.
Hirohito was prepared to see his people killed by the Americans or by them selfs.
Once he realized that the Americans didn't need to endanger them selfs any longer and could just nuke them off the face of the world. He knew he lost.

Oh behave, Nigel.

This. in fact germany would be better of if they just dropped 2 bombs on us.
>no stolen country
>get build up fast
>and just have a few american bases

Damn. Good call.

It's not like Americans have stopped killing civilians. Nobody does that more than America. Most countries consider Americans more barbaric and blood thirsty than any other group because that is what the facts say. And look how they repeatedly have stabbed their old friends in the back. So be careful Britain

The fuck with those native american numbers? It sounds that it's norÄ™ exagerated than holocaust

>Britain carpet bombed Germany over months, killing hundreds of thousands of non-combatants
>The US does it in two days to end a war instead of racially cleansing an entire country because those faggots honestly had it coming
Go back to your mosque Ahmed