Favorite celeb fap thread

Favorite celeb fap thread

I hate emma watson. she is stupid af

Disgusting, her hands looks like she's 70 years old.

Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

So post someone you do like to fap to

Emma Roberts > Emma Stone > The other Emma

i want to touch her bob.

Man imagine how awful Emma must have felt with that tub of lard Harvey fucking her.
His hot rancid breath inches from her face.
His numerous fat rolls rubbing against her bare stomach and her sensitive nipples, chafing her soft delicate skin.
His thick dick pumping into her tight vagina, not caring about her enjoyment just thumping away at her insides.
Her face grimaces in pain as his dick throbs inside of her as he goes deeper and deeper.
The disgusting smelly sweat off of his body falls onto her skin, smearing her with a stench that her body has never been used to. Her body now has a disgusting sheen of her own sweat and his and she cant tell where his odor begins and her's ends.
Then without warning she feels it, he starts to orgasm.
And she desperately tries her best to wriggle free before he can finish weakly pummeling his fat meaty chest and man boobs with her tiny arms.
But she's not strong enough...
He pumps her full of disgusting thick semen, accompanied by a groan that sounds like a hybrid between a strangled pig and a retarded whale.
Weinstein collapses on top of her for a moment, his full weight stifling her and almost destroying her delicate rib cage.
Emma starts to cry, the pain from this 300 lb man on top of her and the thought of his thick semen in her vagina have driven her to to tears.
Then he rolls off of her and starts to pull up his pants over his lopsided fupa.
"See hon, not so hard was it? I'll tell them to give you the role. You're gonna be an even bigger star than you already are."
Emma turns away from him and buries her face into a sweat stained pillow, his cum slowly leaking out of her vagina as she lies there.
She hears the hotel room door open and then close and she knows that he is finally gone but his stench... his smell lingers onto her skin, inside of her vagina, and in her mind.
A disgusting permanent reminder of what had been done to her.

Goddess is here

Yes

Anna is so underrated, hottest celeb imo

my cock is ready

roberts > stone > watson

This is correct

Kate's tits usually get a good fapping out of this ol' boy

Who's the most bimbo-esque like celeb you know?

Seems legit

Me too

They get a good fap out of me too. I love em

This

Yes moar

Dolly parton

Never thought she could get hotter when she was this age

Emma Watson > Emma Stone ....

ok bye

Something about her and water. It just works.

Kek watsonfag

Why nicki?

Gives her an excuse to show off those huge tits

I want to unmercifully fuck her but I would really just prematurely ejaculate and disappoint her

what's she doing OP?

It's her tits

That would be hot as fuck to watch.

yes it would

Harvey: How to please a woman
Emma: Pic related

Going to plug her bum

Don´t know the exact definition of bimbo but she´s the must unnatural, plastic, vain, exaggerated body cartoon like celeb i know

She's so tiny...

I jerked a friend off to her paper mag shoot...

SAVED

Go on...

You're no longer just friends faganon

You trying to make me cum quickly?

Fucking goddesses wow

How tall is she?

Tell us more
More
That's why she's the best. She's made for sex

that fucking ass..

Oh Margot

She´s showing you the four-fingers-two-holes puppet master trick

need more friends like you

damn I want to squeeze those around my cock

I lost a bet and that was the outcome he chose..

She is tempting me to cum all over her face

What was the bet? How'd you choose nicki? Was it awkward at first? What happened when you finished

Around town I've heard Olivia Munn, Bella Thorne, Amber Heard.

I lost a bet on something I didn't expect, and he chose that.

Well I think it´s just ugly.

She's a great example of hottie

I can't get enough of both of them, is do anything for them.

More
Amber?

It looks like a smallmouth bass

Saving that too

I'll do anything for her

Just a stupid "if that happens I will suck your fucking dick" sort of bet. I lost the bet, dramatically in fact. He agreed to let me off, if I jerked him off to the Nicki shoot.

Fuck yes

see

hey boys

Should jerk me off too

You're a whore Kesha

If you can fit a hand between the underside of a breast and the chest, and that hand is covered, you have ahitty saggy tits.