Borussia Dortmund vs. AS Monaco Prematch thread

Kickoff: Wednesday, 12.4.2017 (delayed from 11.4.2017) at 20:45 CEST (18:45 UTC)

Stadium: Signal-Iduna-Park, Dortmund

Who >munegu here?

Monaco easy win tbqh.

2-4

Dortmund are going to get even more BTFO than yesterday.

>AS Monaco

I've been watching football for decades and this is the first time I've heard of them. Weird.

I think it might be a blowout, the Dortmund players will get all psyched up and then collapse, basically Brazil 2014

>dortmund's average age is 19
>they all witnessed a terrorist attack a mere 20 hours ago
>bartra ded

yeah, this will totally end well.

Were you in a coma in 2004?

I had a gf and we smoked weed and fucked like rabbits back then.

Now I'm all alone drinking rum and posting on a mongolian shadow dancing forum all day.

Fml..

wie alt bist du

3-3

"it was a firecracker"

at least you havent been beheaded in the street with a blunt butterknife by a smelly middle easterner yet :^)

Could this be one of the most goal heavy matches of CL history?

Both teams have shit defense and only know how to go forward and score being all offensive

>inb4 another bomb

it's so obvious that it will be a 4-3 that in reality it will be a 0-1 with falcao pen

i-is Reus fit?

>it was just a prank bro

;_;

>faped too much

Kick-Off is at 18:45 CEST you idiot

m8, UEFA forced the 1985 final to be played while fans were literally dying on the field, so some bus being bombed is not something they give a signle fuck

*blocks your path*

Let's hope Dortmund don't... cave in.

dortmund 0-0 monaco

Anata no baka, either dirtmund is going to choke hard because of muh ptsd or they are going to win 1-0 or 2-1.

>Last time Monaco hasn't score a goal in a match was against Leverkusen in december when they already knew they'd finish first of the group and put on the C team
>The only other official match of the season where they didn't score a goal was against Nice in september

Bürki, Bender, Dembélé, Guerreiro, Aubameyang, Kagawa, Sokratis, Piszczek, Ginter, Schmelzer, Weigl

Bench: Weidenfeller, Sahin, Mor, Pulisic, Merino, Passlack

>UEFA forced the 1985 final to be played while fans were literally dying on the field

what

Just imagine if Monaco score and the player does some kind of celebration that could be interpreted as bomb-like or something without thinking about it

Imagine the uproar

It's a shame the match isn't against United. Just for the off chance, that there'd be a Pogboom tweet if he scored a blooter.

>manchester united
>anywhere near the champions league

kek just the idea has me crying tears of laughter

Platini celebrating this ref'd penalty while dozens of people died some minutes ago was so much fun

>Sahin, Mor

they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the stadium desu
I don't trust them

Surely Dembele has to be a Muslim too.

Monaco already won

>Dembélé's mother is of Mauritanian and Senegalese descent, while his father is from Mali.

yeah, possibly

but Dembele is too good to be left out, so we'll have to take the risk with him

How cringe will the pre-start "let's stand in unison and show we will not succumb to terrorism" thing be?

Yeah, fishy that the terrorists knew exactly when and where to set off the bombs

Sounds like someone at Dortmund was in on it

will there be a minute of silence?

I mean, nobody died and Bartra, the only one injured, has already left the hopsital.
Seems a bit overdramatic...

why are all players called dembele so good while players called sissoko are all shit

Probably not a minute of silence, but something.

policeman was injured too mate

gotta have a minute of silence for our brave public servants getting hurt in the line of duty

Draw would be good for dortmund after the terror attack yesterday tbqh

I need monaco, leicester and real to win desu senpai

place your bets on stadium attendance, gentlemen. i say 25k.

>real
scum

>Lothar claiming Germany didn't play the week following the France game because of the bombings there, not because there was a warning that day

dortmund didn't even give england a minute of silence when the attack in london happened ahead of the germany vs england friendly some weeks back

and there were actual casualties there

so probably not

>blowing this thing THIS MUCH out of proportion to keep up the victim charade
#EchteLiebeKGaA

full house after this attack, a postponed game and the possibility of getting full refunds for tickets? optimistic desu

>get some big czech firecrackers thrown at bus
>BOMBENANSCHLAG AUF DEN BVB-BUS! MEHRERE SPRENGSÄTZE DETONIERT!

ok, my bad, saying "on the field" was an exageration
they were dying in the stands instead

any streams up?

ah, what a relief

>25k attendance for the better attendance team in world
you're very pessimistic, are you dare i say it, terrorised ?

yeah, I know, that was very mean from me, I'm quite ashamed now that I think about it

>Platini celebrating this ref'd penalty while dozens of people died some minutes ago was so much fun
He sounds like the kind of guy who would rig multiple CL draws

>nail bombs
>IS letters
>one guy almost got a head shot
>it was just a prank lol stop over reacting

Who /Bernardo Silva/ here?

he's finished
it's all about mbappe nowaways

Me. I'm Bernardo Silva

it's all about mbappe only since they played against Manchester and the English media suddenly discovered him and went full retard once again, blowing everything out of proportions, if I dare say

>Memebappe
Who /Lemar/ here?

>IS letters
As if means anything. IS will claim responsibility for everything. Your Bratwurst was undercooked? IS did it. Your toilet is overflowing? IS did it. Some fuckhead plants a big firecracker? IS did it.

Given that nothing serious happened in the end, the attack is pretty similar to the average fan ape out. Sure it was a bit more extreme due Barta injury but no need to blow this shit further up.

>Dortmund wear Bartra shirts after he sustains injuries in a terrorist attack

>Liverpool wear Suarez shirts because he called Evra a nigger and the FA were investigating it

>the cucked caliphate of germany

>still 25x fewer murders than the land of the free

>heh they tried to wipe out a football team but they didn't succeed so it's nothing really haha

Apologist.

Dortmund's defense is utter shit tier while Monaco scored like 200 goals this season ...

>no Bartra

wtf??

I heard Bartra has been in explosive form

Did the Muslim not see the refugee welcome banner that Dortmund fans fly at home games?

he fapped too much on /h/

>based Piszczek will score, BVB wins, mulsims BTFO, Europe is save again

Is UEFA going to try and make some statement on equality pre-match?

The point is that I don't want hours of coverage before, during and after a football games.
There's news channels for that.

kek

Who F/a/lcao here?

true, i burned my tongue on hot food and a day later isis came and claimed responsibility

Bet on it

We have to do that before every European match anyway.

Germany, I... we all know that you people are capable. The way you were dealing with Semites in the past..

The current menace must be stopped. Only you have the power... the rest of us promise to look the other way this time

Any stream l/a/ds ?

stupid rationalization. look at the environment. this wasn't about soldiers patrolling in a humvee through afghanistan, it was football players getting attacked by ied's in their home town. you might laugh and say it was just crackers. but show me fire crackers that throw metal bolts over 100m and pierce through cars. even if nothing serious happened - somebody tried to kill them. i wonder if some people here would act that funny if somebody tried to kill them.

>UEFA asks Bartra to film a segment for their "No to Racism" campaign
>"Say no to racism, islamophobia on the other hand...."
>UEFA has to cut him off

>Sure it was a bit more extreme due Barta injury but no need to blow this shit further up.

That's the type of mentality that lets the terrorists win

>Ginter playing

Terrorist and Monaco have won.

>tfw i as a customer really want them to win
islamic terrorism really brings us closer together

it's already too late, problem is really beyond solving

Apologies starting early today. How's the stock doing?

Yeah well, there were nails in these "big firecrackers" one ended in a seats head rest. That could have been the head of a player.

F/a/lcao and Hik/a/ge here

pls giv picture

Sahin laid bombs and still can't play

Probably they enter to the field with some stupid banner

it was all in good fun just some friendly pranks

hello

streaming

streams.notahoneypot.me