AUSTRALIANS SHITPOSTING IRL

"The Terrible Tale Of My Racist One-Night Stand"
>Racists don’t wear badges – especially on a sweaty dance floor on a Greek island – but man, it would be so helpful."

archive.is/hp18A

You've got to be Australian to bed a black feminist woman with short, dyed hair and a nose piercing and not kill yourself afterwards.

Clearly she doesn't understand that giving zero fucks about offending people is simply an integral part of Australian culture. Look who's the racist now.

I remember this. Especially the part where his indian accent was just "curry curry curry."

desu probably the dude just realized she was so uptight the most fun he'd get out of her was triggering her.

>Some random whore lets a complete stranger take her body after 15 mins of conversation and 20 mins of dancing
>Writes a fucking article about it
>People should care

Can we please get back to politics please?

We even shitpost our own sex lives
It's for the banter, mate

>By now he was rapping in my ear to prove that I was in fact lying, that I did know all the words to every hip-hop song ever.

What cracks me up is that the sheboon seems to think the Aussie was so incredibly dumb and insensitive that he didn't notice how uncomfortable she felt.

It doesn't even occur to her that the Aussie did it all on purpose. He didn't pick her up to fuck her, he picked her up to have laughs at her expense all night long, and she was dumb enough that she gave him exactly what he wanted.

>desu probably the dude just realized she was so uptight the most fun he'd get out of her was triggering her.

Australian here, can confirm this directive is written into our constitution. Find an uptight cunt? Push their buttons until they realise the Abos really *were* useless mongs. Or they stop talking to you. Score either way

If a sheila makes it that easy it is tradition to shit stir her afterwards.

>And then I saw her saggy vag and me dick ran into me chest
>And I still fucked the sheila!

>has sex with a nignog queen
>still a racist

okay

Nah whiny bitches like her are never into anal

Hungary, just like with the """refugees""", is once again bang on the money

Can confirm. Me and my mate ended up sharing a hostel dorm with a couple Aussie lads in the US. Between our accents we had the run of the hostel and the surrounding area. We even played "the ashes of beer pong" every night. Suffice to say there is IRL shitposting about that trip still occurring to this day.

what more could they possibly expect from us?

We're just not used to black shielas not looking like Darwin's missing link, cut us some slack.

based

I remember reading this a while ago, that chick is so fucking retarded.
>hurr, making fun of some accents is okay but with others, it's OFFENSIVE
>muh white privilege
>not caring about skin color means you're racist
>probably believes the guy not informing her about his "racist" views before he fucked her was privilege-rape or something
God, I feel sorry for any guy who ever had to put up with this bitch.

Why are Australians so damned likeable?

Even the cartoon versions of themselves wear terrible wigs. I wonder if the cartoon versions also have herpes like in real life. Notice how they always write themselves as civil and smart (lel so introspective) and sleeping with a white guy like a slavery bedwench.

> (OP)
>I wonder if the cartoon versions also have herpes like in real life.
I remember in school we were told that one in four people have an STD, but I found out later how high the incidence of STDs is among niggers and was no longer worried.

Can this be a new meme? #triggerthenigger or something

Also, I was bored and checked out her twitter. I guess pic related tells you everything you ever need to know about this kind of people.

Our ancestors needed the bantz to deal with settling this shitty continent

>"Use Jamackin' me crazy line" in Jamaican accent
>She looks at you aghast
>Continue with your accent show

Seems like something that's possible.

I'm still not convinced that all of the "Australian Shitposters" isn't just one guy with a bunch of different devices in different areas

There's no way a country's internet population is comprised entirely of shitposters

Fuck this bitch is ugly as shit.

Holy shit it even dyed its hair blonde as well
How's that for internalised racism/transmisogyny?
Jesus christ

It almost looks like an abo
Are we sure it isn't Australian too, and just using "Australian Sam" as a derogatory slur towards its superiors?

We are all Australian Sam.
Watch out for the drop bears, cunt

>mfw my racist jokes and Halo bantz is how my wife fell in love with me

>hostel dorm
>in the US

Man you fucked up. Motels here are a joke price-wise.

Yeah, we figured that out after we left CA but it was my first proper trip to the states outside disney land. The other year I did coast to coast in an estate car, converting the back seats and boot into a bed for me and the girlfriend. Managed to get some great "accommodation" in the national parks (which are bloody amazing btw).

>mfw the racist badges actually WOULD be useful

The only way you can make sure a women truly loves you is to be openly racist and use banter. If she laughs, she's a keeper.