Hiya!

Hiya!

I know that for a lot of you, Thanksgiving isn't really something to celebrate! Meeting up with family who doesn't understand you, the beginning of a holiday season when you don't have much to celebrate. Hell, some of you lost your entire family and are alone right now.

I know the upcoming season isn't something you may look forward to, but I want you to know everything's going to be okay. You got a place to be here, and I know that there's a whole bunch of people out there, just waiting for you to come into their lives, because just by being alive, you have worth. Don't feel like you have to pretend for anyone else's sake. It's okay to not feel very happy or merry right now. Just don't let it consume you, okay? You're better than that.

Thanks...?

i love you no homo

Is that a trap

Amatsu why

nom nom claimed

my dad shot me.

Nice nigga

I'm Native American though...

SHUT THE FUCK UP and post more astolfo

then you can celebrate the white man pillaging ur tribes and raping ur women you fucking troglodyte

any reason for this thread?

i luv u bby

hey thanks

Thanks OP

Thank you OP, I'm really glad you did this. I personally didn't need such a sweet message, but I know plenty of anons benefited from this. (: you're a wonderful person

Thank you user...

you're a good person, user

Listen...
The problem with societies exploitation of family due to holidays is a real thing. It's just one big scam to get you to spend money, buy gas, more gas, buy products and material objects and what not.
Then here comes someone with the...
>hurr durr, you family is important and you gotta spend time with them during the holidays....
Fuck you, bro. It's been a whole year, and I've been home, mad times. You expect me to scrunch a wholwhile years worth of family time into a months time just because some imaginary holidays that I didn't invent dictates that to be so?
Fuck it, and fuck all you pleebs who don't see it.
I see my family when I see em, and they see me when they see me, I don't buy into the fucking holidays because it's BULLSHIT

i see where you're coming from, but it's dumb to not buy into holidays just cause you didn't found them. do you not celebrate any holiday? i'm not saying you should see your family even if you don't want to. i'm just saying if you feel like you should visit family, and it happens to be around the time of a holiday, why not jump on the opportunity? it's fun, so why be mad about it?

>

It's just silly that you're expected to partake in the festivities and traditions of the whole thing.. you have to appreciate the same old songs that are outdated and not even good songs or you're labeled a grinch. It's just cringe as fuck seeing the same God damned Christmas shit every year regurgitated again and again... family time is all good. I'm just sick of these superficial "holidays" everyone buys into...

i don't blame you. i feel the same. i guess my family is just cool and not into that stereotypical traditional holiday stuff.

Well that's good, my family kinda goes half way between not caring and going all out holiday cheer

Wrong thread

Every year my mother, my only family on this earth, chooses to work all day on thanksgiving, or has thanksgiving with the family of whoever she's fucking.

Sometimes I don't even dislike them. She's happily remarried to a great guy right now.

Once a decade or so I'm even invited to come too.

Doesn't make it hurt any less.

Make your own world or family...
Stop dwelling on shit, you should focus your attention into something possitive.. dude, thanksgiving and holidays in general effecting you in this emotional kind of way is exactly what I'm talking about...
It's mental/economical warfare on society by companies/govt. They are just exploiting people to buy into the holiday trash season...
And the worst is... it will be like this from today all the way on until the day after dec25th....

Fuckinghell, I hate this time of year!

Bampity baayaammppp