We have gotten plenty of pedos behind bars over the years, however...

We have gotten plenty of pedos behind bars over the years, however, this fucking scumbag still hasn't answered to justice. We need concrete evidence to put his pedo ass behind bars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ujlvV7AuF0w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1TAE_inW-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story?

You cant. He's too powerful. He's the last boss of pedos. He makes the popes scandles look like child's play

Dan "get in the van, hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider is living the dream. Why ruin someone's life because you're jealous you can't get all that tight teen pussy

Dan Schneider is a pedophile. He uses power and money to make young girls into tv stars, in return, he molests and rapes the poor girls. As a producer, he is allowed to walk in the changing rooms at any given point just because he can. He is scum and deserves to rot in prison

Hmm, it actually sounds like he's helping those girls by giving them fame and money. No evidence has been produced that incriminates Dan. People are just pissed off because Dan surrounds himself with young girls and gives them everything they've ever wanted. How is that bad?

Oh

Ok

>On December 20, 2007, in an interview with OK! magazine, Spears announced that she was pregnant by her then-boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.
Nice b8 though

youtu.be/ujlvV7AuF0w

Dan is a legend. He's been inside all those girls while you still fap to ponies and traps

Beat it kid.
Go play outside with the other losers

Have you seen the way he hugs miranda? Or his foot fetish? Dudes a fuckin pedo

Like you wouldn't hug Miranda as close and as long as possible. Maybe even grab her ass. Don't lie faggot, you know you want to

Pedos defending a pedo

Ok. But im not the fuckin producer of the show. If he was doing that shit on camera. Imagine what he did off.

Fuck off lil pump

He has pool parties for the kids that he casts with no other adult supervision. He uses his connections in Nickelodeon to scout out new "talent". He uses his money that goes in the millions off of just one show (he has shows running since the 90s, maybe even before that) to pay off lawyers or bribe those girls to not say anything. And you think all that's ok?

Where does Dan live? I need to go to one of those pool parties

Dan “Executive Producer, Pre-Teen Seducer” Schneider

He's untouchable. Good luck though

MAD MAN

Wait, is that tissue she's holding in her hand?

Dan “Virginity Taker, TV Show Maker” Schneider

Yea, it could be allergies though

Dan “Balls on Your Nose, While He Tongues Your Toes” Schneider

Well...

Pretty sure his parties are private.

If you want to mess around with teens, there are easier ways. Buy a fake general practitioner's diploma from the net for like $50. Find a rural high school that cannot afford to hire a full time school doctor. Every year they hire a doctor for a week or two for the yearly physical examinations, and since doctors hate working part time there is always a massive shortage.
I promise you, in a small village they will never check your degree, they will be so happy that you go to their shitty little town that they will suck your dick.
Then you have a week of free reign with an entire school's worth of kids. No one dares to question the doctor. You can make them undress completely in front of each other, put your finger into their pussy, make them dance around naked ("cardio endurance test"), everything.

I do this for about a week every couple of months in different schools, it's amazing. Been doing it for nearly 10 years, no one suspected anything. Just make sure to look up how an examination looks like and learn a few latin words to bullshit. The best part is that you even get paid for it. Oh, and don't forget to place some hidden cameras.

she looks like shes almost crying or has cried recently

Please tell me you never did this at south kitsap school district in washington because we had some creepy ass dude a while back.

Never been there, but I know for a fact that there are other people who do this.

She got the dandydick

I think you mean the schneider collider

The dude even did it to michelle "plantation nutritionist." Obama

I think you mean the Little Danny

I think you mean the green room

Dan the "Man with a plan to bam that underage clam" Schneider is the legend we all wish to become

You really believe a jew from Hollywood will pay for his crimes?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the justice work from the same pedos that cover him, Hollywood industry makes borderline pedophile videos to promote degeneration.

I'd bet that he is constantly blueballed. There's no way he gets to actually fuck any of those girls.

bump

I gotta admit I'm jealous. Having all that young pussy for himself.

I mean. He owns there careers. He fucking made all these girls. Ariana grande. Victoria justice. Miranda cosgrove etc. They wouldnt be where they are without dan "i fuck children then they get on television." Schneider. So if he wants to fuck. He gets to fuck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C1TAE_inW-0
This guy has been exposing pedos for a while, including dan

Think again. In 20 years when all these little bitches don't need him anymore they'll all start talking.

Latin American girls get pregnant as early as 12. Asian countries kidnap girls and put them in the sex trade market. Niggers and sandniggers aren't any better. Jews use Hollywood and political power to get away with the shit they do when the camera isnt rolling. Caucasians are the only race that acknowledge that sex with children is harmful to the children. We have to cleanse the world of these fuckers.

>Jews use Hollywood and political power to get away with the shit they do when the camera isnt rolling. Caucasians are the only race that acknowledge that sex with children is harmful to the children. We have to cleanse the world of these fuckers.
/Thread

All you idiots are just throwing rumors and accusations out. Not a single shard of evidence has been produced yet. Good luck holding all that up in court. You have a long way to go before you get Dan behind bars

Kek

Jew detected

Learn to goggle faggot

I don't care what anyone says, this man's a genius

>Caucasians are the only race that acknowledge that sex with children is harmful to the children
But it's widely known that it's not harmful. They are only traumatized when you keep telling them that they are victims and put them through a legal process where they look into their vaginas 15 times to make sure they were """raped""".

>They are only traumatized
Every single children victim of child abuse, end up having depression issues, drug addiction and promiscuous tendencies, so stop spreading bullshit to justify your own pedophile fantasies.

Only the ones that you know of. Guess what, you know of those cases because they were made public, put the kid into the spotlight and ruined their lives with public shaming and victimization.
For each of those kids, there are a hundred others who live happily after an adult show them a kind of love and caring that they could have never gotten from similarly aged kids. What's wrong with skipping all the shitty teen experiences with other irresponsible kids, the broken harts, the getting used parts, and instead getting a serious adult partner that cares about you?

It's not harmful your fucking idiot. During the entire history of humanity adults have been fucking children only now with our moronic puritan morals it is seen as an abomination. Sex is pleasurable, there's nothing traumatizing about it intrinsically. The thing that harms children is the social stigma of sex being something dirty and bad not sex per se. All of you moralists are descendants from child fuckers.

Hi Dan. Happy Thanksgiving.

Found the Jewbag.

I'd take it a few times in order to get an acting career in a heartbeat. Seems like a pretty fair trade

Jontron? Is that you buddy?

Sex is unnatural for the children, do you really picture a 6 years old kid asking you to fuck her pussy?
I hope you never have any children, you sound like every fucking israeli jew

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock

for 11+ children is not unnatural. Their bodies are naturally already ready for sex that means that humanity evolved having sex from 11 years old on.

Those on the pictures in this thread aren't 6 years olds. We're mostly talking about teens. Once they are post puberty, they are ready.

this

Even younger children and sexually curious and playful naturally. It is the same as offspring from other animals in nature that fight playfully. Games are precursors of real live behaviors so lion cubs who fight playfully more will be better prepared to fight in real situations when they grow up. Similarly, human children also fight in a playful way and engage in other types of playful simulation to prepare them for real life. Only dumb humans and their dumb morals think children have to be protected from sex and keep them ignorant from it even if they have natural impulses. It wouldn't surprise me if the thousands of sexual deviances and issues people have these days come from not allowing a natural progression of sexual development since childhood because 'sex and pleasure is teh evil herp derp'. Fucking retards

Watched vid and a few others.

Really nothing to see. No evidence. Nothing.

Just seems everyone is taking his fascination with feet (albeit pretty weird), and using that as a basis that he's a pedo.

Again, no evidence at all.

Seems like people are putting the word 'pedo' in the titles to get views.

Watch this guys stuff

Be honest..u just jelly

Agree

All pedos here must be so grateful to zionist jews promoting child molestations through Hollywood, i'm sure you're living in a golden age for your depravation.

>Watch this guys stuff
Ya, that one is about pedos in hollywood and I agree there are pedos in hollywood. No doubt.

BUT. As far as Dan Schneider? Still. No evidence other than a 'former boyfriend' of Arianna Grande (4:20 mark) who claims that:
Dan Schneider sold Amanda Coscrove(sp?) into slavery!?! and burning the star of David into baby's forheads.

I call bullshit on that story.

I stopped watching halfway through when they went on about Roman Polanski so I don't know if they went back to him later but I still can't find any credible accusation against him.

Every jew in Hollywood is a pedo, it's almost mandatory for them to get people with pedophile tendencies, so they don't risk to be judge.

Please. No charges if he agrees to bring all our bitches back

Golden age was 100 years ago when it was legal to marry 14 years olds, or you could even buy them as slaves.

At least you realize you're a psychopath, right?
You can't really wish to have a sexual slave kid and think you have empathy towards humans.

This. Basically.

I just want a girl around 8 blonde hair and petite frame so I may do as I please.

He's a sociopath at worst, but that too is hyperbole. 100 years ago it was accepted to fuck younger girls. Unlike today where it becomes magically acceptable to lust after a girl on her 18th birthday.

What if I would not really treat her a slave? I mean the only part of slavery would be that she would not be allowed to leave. But otherwise, I would treat my slave waifu with kindness and respect.

I just can't figure out how Dennis ended up being the successful one.

Show about gifted children and 4 of them are black... Kek

Dan "The Rapey Version of Ryan Reynolds" Schneider

No proof? Fuck off. Thread wants proof not story time alex jones

She must have been laughing pretty hard to cry like that. Silly Dan. Must be one heck of a guy