How much JUST is his career right now?

Without KD, Westbrook has led his team to an admirable 48 wins, meaning KD was only worth 7 wins. By comparison, without Westbrook or his stacked team now, KD led his team to a pathetic 20 wins in 2007. In addition he unironically gave up $82 million to ruin his legacy

And then he joins a team that clearly doesn't really need him, and when they lose in the playoffs this year, it'll all be his fault

Any player more JUST than this fuck?

He wants a ring just like every other nba player. Unless youre from okc this is a non issue

OKC just as good without him
GSW just as good without him

A WAR of 7 is nothing to laugh at

That's pretty low. Look at how Cleveland collapsed after LeBron left and how Miami collapsed after LeBron left

Losing an extra seven games is pathetic by comparison. He's a glorified role player

Probably would have had the all time points record if he stayed. Instead of the greatest record possible he decided he wants a ring that any bench player can earn. But I'm on a Bhutanese checkerpiece collecting forum so what do I know

>Not good compared to Lebron
Yeah, but we already knew that

Well thats objectively wrong tho

>hes not as good as lebron
Brilliant analysis

Which part?

OKC still made the playoffs
Maybe GSW got worse, but who cares.

Okc isn't going to get that far though, GSW is getting to the Finals

How do you know how far OKC is gonna go? Have you seen their play lately?

There's a reason why they made the playoffs and are a strong 6 seed favored over Houston.

>OKC
>Favored

Houston is gonna shoot them out of the playoffs and we all know it.

But surely he's near that level? I thought KD was the 2nd best player in the world?

A WAR of 7 in Basketball is definitely something to laugh about.

>I rate KD

Yeah except they'll win the NBA Finals and his move will look genius.

The bad guys ALWAYS win.

Well I know he's a choking beta faggot but everyone else loves him.

Yea they'll probably steal a game from Houston but that series isn't going past 5 games.

I can't believe he joined such an overpowered roster tho. Why couldn't it be like the Wizards or Bulls or somethin

KD PLEASE COME TO BOSTON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU ALREADY WASTED THIS SEASON WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SPENT IT OWNING LEBRON!

Because he is wanted to win? Also gets to live in a pretty good area while doing it so that may be why?

KD literally only provides teams 7 more wins, lel.

How useless.

Who do you guys think is actually going to win thr nba finals?

Probably the warriors, it would be embarrassing if they didn't win it.

>In addition he unironically gave up $82 million to ruin his legacy

How did he do that?

>What is his MVP season

I hope to god neither Cleveland or GSW make it, and instead we get Rapties vs Spuds

His MVP season included a whole lot of Russell Westbrook

Westbrook this season has no KD.

Fuck this millennial fuck

How you think he feels that Westbrook will win MVP?

Oklahoma is losing to Houston in 5 and Durant will win the championship and Finals MVP. See you in 2 months, faggot. Leave your RL name so I can mock your sorry ass.

There are 30 players in the NBA with a WAR of 8 or greater and this nigga won the MVP and his true WAR is around 3....

>Without KD, Westbrook has led his team to an admirable 48 wins, meaning KD was only worth 7 wins. By comparison, without Westbrook or his stacked team now, KD led his team to a pathetic 20 wins in 2007.
KD was 19 at the time you stupid fuck

Russell Westbrook made the playoffs

Mlatko Radic

Meet me in Srebrenica.

He is the face of the Warriors though

Only if we shoot up some filthy poturicas again, would be cool to follow the steps of our fathers.