Mediterranean men with blue eyes and med facial structure are the true master race

Prove me wrong

Pro-tip: you can't

What is "med facial structure"? Box head?

>Llorent
>mediterranean

Roman statue tier facial structure (I know, not a perfect way of defining such qualities)

easy

What is he then?? Looks like your average handsome Italian or Spanish male (minis the blue eyes and dirty blonde hair)

Romans were Nordic

But the Alexei you posted has a weak rounded Slav jaw and beady Arab eyes, not like the cavemen in your OP

See this is what I meant by my post, Nordic men look just too feminine, they have no stoicism in their appearance.

Mediterranean men are ugly as fuck and look lanky and weak. Mulattoes are where its at. Tall, dark, handsome. Maculine faces and bodies. V-taper.

Bad example I guess, but the one I posted still looks Mediterranean as fuck, he look like that Justin Trudeau fag

Navarra, closest thing to a basque.

most of those sources a are utter dog shit - how can you think using a piece of nazi propaganda for your meme idea of romans being Nordic is a sensible idea? Back to Sup Forums, mong

Can you tell if someone is iberian or basque?

Interesting, still doesn't change the fact that if I saw him on the streets I'd automatically think he is from Spain, Italy, or Greece instead of Germany or Scandinavia

>weak rounded Slav jaw
Not a thing

East Germanic rapebabies :)

Only one peninsula and one people, there is no reason for seperatism, while it is biological duty for racial unity.

Round head means you have steppe heritage.
Ethnic Slavs usually have wide jaw and wide faces.

absolutely, judge him by the haircut, if it's done with a chainsaw he/she is basque.

>basque mullet

Gay thread? Nice.

Nordic appearenc would have been the PERFECT physical appearence for the warm, sunny and hot mediterranean climate! Go natural selection!