How would Sup Forums react?

How would Sup Forums react?

(reminder I called it last summer)

You called something else last summer and then called your phone when it didn't happen.

/arse/ would be drowning in tears

everyone seems to be about to buy the shit out of arselel players

sanchez to city
ozil to a team where he doesnt have to graft
chamberlain to liverpool

is this the end of them?

no, we know he won't be staying and wish him the best since the board doesn't give a fuck.

he deserves better

don't forget there are 9 other players out of a contract by 2018 along with those mentioned

none of those is me

don't forget wenger said he wants to keep shit players like ramsey, iwobi and walcott at the club at every cost because >we developed them for so long

there are still Arsenal fans on Sup Forums?

not even /arse/ likes Arsenal anymore

>(reminder I called it last summer)

Claiming every half decent player is going to go to your shitty little club is not much of an accomplishment

you're right. they are (clockwise from top left): aguero, pep, the man city crest, pep, deluded bullshit, sterling, reality, pep, pep, pep and sterling, pep and aguero

anyway you don't have a clue and are making an ass of yourself

this is good for arsenal
why hang on to players who can't get you results?
get better ones and weaken the competition all in one

Remember, it's a manchester shitty fan you're talking about. If they cared about making an ass of themselves, they'd never admit being that much of a faggot

Best case scenario is if Spurs almost catch Chelsea and he wants to go to them

So there's another Dutch person on here trying to make you look bad? Really made me think.

exactly

No one believes you.

as long as its not fucking chelsea, dont really care

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

lel

Wouldn't make much sense. Sterling and Sane are clearly Man City's long-term options as wingers, why would you sign a 28-year old who's just going to take away game time from them and stunt their development?

because he was singlehandedly winning games for arsenal until the 10-2

also because it would be fun to cuck arsenal again

There are few things less pathetic than a blatant gloryhunter. Just go on the phone permanently.

Are you the other Dutch guy that's making him look bad like says? I mean there's no way he could be THIS delusional.

it's him

I called javi Martinez to Liverpool 2 years ago and it's happening this year

As long as it's not Chelsea, United or Spurs, I would get over it. As much as I hate to see him leave the club, I've pretty much accepted that Wenger is staying and Sanchez is leaving. Although the board have apparently said that they'll block him moving to another PL club this summer, so I seriously hope they do that and, if he does decide to leave, it's to a foreign club.