QUICK

QUICK

SHITPOST AS FAST AS YOU CAN

aint got shit to post tho

soyboy

woyboy

I WANT DO THINGS BUT AINT CAPACITY LEARN PATIENCE ALLRIGHT BOYS I GAY FOR GOY

soy soy soy soy

Who the fuck stole my ham and cheese sandwich? I was waiting all day for it, and now it's gone! Unbelievable, the audacity it takes to steal another mans sandwich. I can only imagine the monster who would even conceive the thought to.
And to all those who are thinking of stealing other peoples sandwiches, I say: off in the general direction of fuck with you, off!

reply to this or your mother dies in her sleep tonight, no immunities

Steamy logs
t
e
a
m
y

l
o
g
s

you all can go TO HELL!!! Every single one of ya are nothing more than a BIG FUCKING PPPOHHOONNYYY

allahu akbar

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

this pleases me

kill yourself

MEMEZ HAHA ROFL

MKY PENIS I3 S 3 INCHES FLACID

Sup Forums, I need your advice on something, since you're probably the ones most qualified to give it.

I'm a nurse-orderly at a nursing home, been there for a year so far, I work the night shift on the west wing. It's not that tough, since most of the residents are so old and medicated that they sleep the night away, only rarely dying or stroking out or getting up to eat their own poop or something. I usually wind up playing with my DS or reading at the nurse's station for the full four hours I'm on watch alone, from 1 to 5.

However, a new patient arrived a month ago, which got my attention. A seven year old girl that was in a car crash that killed her parents, and took her legs, right arm, and right eye. As a ward of the state, and so messed up by all the trauma mentally that no foster parents would touch her, she got sent here when she got out of the hospital. God, she's so cute, she's half-japanese, but has blonde hair, and the rest of her body that didn't get cut away is just perfect, she used to be a gymnast, it seems. I've had to answer her call button several times so far, when she's had to use the restroom in the middle of the night, which meant carrying her from her bed to the toilet, then holding her as she used it, and she always looks away from me when she did so, blushing a little bit.

Anyway, my question: Should I stick it in her pooper (among other things)? I mean, she isn't going to be able to resist, and I can go in there when she's asleep, then cover up her good eye and mouth before she even knows I'm there, with all the drugs she's on. She's so messed up mentally that she probably wouldn't tell anyone, considering she's barely talked to all the shrinks they've had her seeing since the accident. I'm a pretty gentle guy, and there's plenty of lube around here (obviously), and it'd be pretty easy to clean her up afterward, too.

Anyway, what do you think, Sup Forums? Picture somewhat related.

HIEL HITLER FUCK JEWS AND NIGGERS ALLAHU ACKBAR

Reply nigger

nice bait, fbi

AHHHHHHHHH

oh wow a nurse-kun throwback. i'm proud of you.

i just saw a picture of my wife getting fucked here and I did not take it

Newfag

Oldfag

Nigger

Hello again, Sup Forums.

Since I got so many requests in my first thread to keep you all updated on the one-armed, one-eyed loli situation, I thought I'd post what happened during last night's shift. I'm still somewhat hesitant to start a blog, so this'll just have to do for the time being.

Anyway, I picked her up a teeney little stuffed bear, about the size of her hand, and one of those chocolate oranges you smack to split open, and stuffed the toy into the pocket of my scrubs, and the candy into my bag next to my DS, before I headed inside. The security guard at the reception desk, a big indian guy that's always talking about MTV, did a short search, guess it was my lucky night, but only checked the bag, so it was my lucky night indeed. We exchanged mindless pleasentries and I headed to the break room, to check the night's duty log.

Anyway, to make a boring part of a story short, I eventually wound up back at the night station to start my shift, and killed time as best I could until around 1. When I saw that the coast was clear, I hooked the beeper set up to recieve calls from the patient's rooms onto my waistband, for when we're away from the station, and I headed for her room with the bear and orange chocolate in one of my hands.

I listened at the door for a minute or so, noting that there was light coming from under it, (but she's apparently been scared of the dark since the accident, so she always keeps at least a small light on, even when sleeping), trying both to listen for activity and to work up my courage, then finally opened it up.

Nigger

I found her looking my way, in a mixture of very mild surprise and annoyance. She asked me what I wanted as I stepped in, closing the door behind myself, and walking up to her bedside, where she was propped up with the pillows behind her back, frowning.

I just smiled as gently as I could, and I took my hand out from behind my back, opening it to reveal the dual offerings. She blinked at that, staring at them for a beat or two before looking up at me again, and frowning again...then asking, and I quote, "What?" They were for her, I said...explaining that the other nurses had noticed that she seemed to be feeling down lately, and that a little early christmas gift might help. Then, as I set them down on the corner of her little bedside table, beside her, turning the bear to 'face' her, I also explained that the people in charge here probably wouldn't approve of the nurses, and my, giving them to her, so...could she keep it a secret?

I gave her a little wink when I said that last bit, and brought my finger up to my lips in the standard 'shhhh' position. After another few seconds, she turned her gaze from me to the bear, the confused, almost upset look on her face still there, and was silent for almost a minute...I almost had a heartattack, it was beating so fast, worrying she'd react in the worst way possible...but then she mumbled something I almost didn't catch, save for my heightened state of awareness.

"Thank you."

I just smiled again as she refused to look directly at me, turning her good eye downward, instead, into her own lap, and after a moment's debate, reached out and lightly touched the top of her head with my open hand, for just a half-second, before I turned around again, and moved to walk out of the room, barely able to control the butterflies in my stomach. I snuck a peek back as I closed the door again behind myself, after stepping out, and saw her reaching for the bear...a great success, I'd say.

I quietly opened the door again around 3, to find her sleeping, curled up on her left side, the bear still in her hand, near her chest. 'An angel' doesn't even come close, Sup Forums, and I felt better than I had in weeks, cleaned up the foil and the couple pieces left from the chocolate quietly, and stepped back out again.

So far, so good.

Hey there everybody my name is bullshit Bill and today I'm going to stick my 9 inch pumpkin pumkin flavored cock into my pal peeping Peter and his gay lover tactical Tom. Sometimes you just have to Ram up the tractor and and keep the six pack of Budweiser in the back and always keep the lubricated dildo in your pants.

Bulshit bill, thrusting it in and out and going home yall

Here's a shit-post for ya

I’ve been shitposting for 80 years, son

Of course, spending that night in the same hospital with my girl was pretty hard... She was such an angel, laying on that blue mattress, barely understanding why a guy like me cared enough to give her a candy and even a small teddy bear.

I tried to jack off in the restroom, praying I wouldn't be called away to empty one of the old foegeys bedpans, but that didn't happen. Besides just not being enough stimulation, old folk are pretty active at night, if you're the one who has to wipe up their shit.

So despite my attempts otherwise, I found myself at my girls door again, rock hard and burning with adrenaline.

Axl boned Lana in her prime

I took a deep breath in trepidation before I was able to open the door.

Now this was several hours later, and in the middle of the night to boot. Most of the other nursing staff were in the break room, the most busy part of the night was over (I can't imagine why all old people seem to shit themselves exactly at the stroke of one AM, but they do), and I would probably be alone to do whatever I wanted for about an hour before the next rush hour hit.

I shouldn't have opened the door, but I did. And inside, my girl was sleeping on the bed, her mouth slightly open, a string of drool connecting her soft lips to her medical-blue pillow. In one hand she had the small teddy bear I gave her, and on the counter was the foil of the chocolate orange. She had eaten it, and as I stood in the doorway, I thought I could smell the scent of chocolate mixed with the breath of a little girl.

I stepped inside and shut the door, pushing the lock in, although I woudn't need it if everything went well.

Well for me, at least.

Meh have seen worse

the woo is dangerous place nowadays, woo, ous ,os

Fuck I've done worse

Nignog

Before I did anything I checked to make sure she'd eaten the entire Chocolate Orange - I had laced the thing with anesthetics beforehand. Just enough to make her relax, but not enough to keep her asleep. I wasn't going to rape the poor girl, after all.

She did eat the whole thing, it turned out, so I sat on the side of the bed and slipped my hand under the sheets. She wasn't wearing a hospital gown, since her relatives (terrible people, really, completely refused to take her in and instead dumped her in a nursing home with guys like me and that old guy who thinks world war two is still happening and that he's one of the nazis. Sad stuff.) had dropped off her clothes a few weeks after she got here. So she was wearing a light T-shirt and panties, and nothing else.

I wriggled my fingers under her shirt, tracing them up her damaged thighs. She sighed softly, obviously enjoying herself. Finally, I reached her panties, which were just starting to get noticeably damp, when I grabbed her by the pussy.

That woke her up. She smacked at me, but quickly stopped when she saw who was here. You know, when you're a star, they let you do it. 30 year olds, 20 year olds, even 11 year old girls will just let you wake them up by grabbing them by the pussy.

"Donald!" she mewled as I shoved one of my short, fat fingers into her virgin tunnel. "You can't!"

"I can do anything I want," I said, and picked her up by her pussy, forcing my finger deeper into her, before slamming her into the cold hard floor. Then I jumped on top of her, sucking her face into my mouth and rolling my tongue around it. After making sure she was properly lubricated, I wrestled my belt buckle off and unbuttoned my high-class, Trump-brand pants, freeing Big Donald and producing a cloud of choking cheeto dust which stuck to her tiny, childish pussy.

Her bare pussy lips reminded me of Ivankas when she was that age. I was going to enjoy this.

shittypost posting shit.

hurr durr

ehm

atheists?

but theres already a bunch of faggot andy sixx threads

>Faggot
Faggot

youre welcome

no, YOU are

What a great and fucked up comic. Never trust blacks in Japan was the final sentence of it I think.

BLBLBLBLB BRRRRRT FWIIIIUUUUUUU WOAAAAH BLBLB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

niggerfaggots