Will sanctioning Poland and Hungary finally solve migrant problem? This is the only thing that can fix this situation...

Will sanctioning Poland and Hungary finally solve migrant problem? This is the only thing that can fix this situation, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Park,_Toronto
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488863
youtube.com/watch?v=MgjisA7QRLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They won't do shit, eu bureaucracy is trash. It'll take 1,5 years for them to start talking about a thing that would take years before getting to even start talking about sanctions. And then it would need the vote of every eu member state to decide it.

Please take refugees.

they will suspend both of your rights to vote, who will vote against it then

They dumped niggers in a Polish neighbourhood in Toronto back in the 60s and turned it into a crime infested crack den.

This is the same thing but on a bigger scale.

you'll sanction them.
They'll threaten to leave NATO
America will get pissed
Tell Germany/France/whoever else to remove sanctions
If they don't sanction them
NATO falls
Russia wins again

Nem.
You don't understand how inept the eu is. It would take years to take the votes of anyone and then Hungary has to vote to remove Poland's voting rights or vica versa. Which is unlikely to happen.

thats not how it works, read whats article 7, they can vote it without it

its not about the refugees anyway, its just the governments trying to shift light to it, because they can gather support for that

>they will suspend both of your rights to vote
EU """""""""""""""""""""""""democracy"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If majority of members agree to it, its definition of democracy

>it's democratic for majority to remove rights from opposing minority
ah yes a true democracy

>rapefugees
No.

>forbiding other people from voting is democracy

Just send them back.
Why the fuck are Italian ships even allowed to bring more of them? Do eurocrats intend to bring the whole Africa here? Draw a fucking line already.

It's not only Italian ships. International NGOs are part of the African trafficking scheme.

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

No clue why you guys make a huge fucking deal, once they get some sort of paperwork, they will just go to germoney/sweden. Doubtful they are interested in staying in poland.

>If majority of members agree to it
Do you think Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Estonia, Finland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Ireland, and United Kingdom will agree to it? I doubt it.
And even if somehow they did, we're obviously out.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488863

You don't understand.
They don't want us to just let them in, they want us to imprison them here against their own will.

latvia ,lithuania , estonia are cucks who would suck EU cock as much as they can

>confronted Daniel R after he and another Pole stole two bottles of drink from the premises

Two subhumans killing each other, sounds like a win/win.

The point is some kebab wants to be there and is already there.

Also read
Did the niggers want to stay in social housing in that neighbourhood?

Doubtful they will stay there, you guys did your "duty" by letting them in and as soon as possible they will follow your fellow poles and head to the UK/Germany.

Do the Africans than flood into Italy want to stay in Italy? They're still stuck there.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgjisA7QRLo

>if a majority of members agree to it
I don't think so my man

>its definition of democracy
who gives a shit

Most of those are sub saharan niggers and are eligible to be sent back (economic immigrants), problem is they get rid of their passports and can't be sent back since it is a clusterfuck just trying to sent one back.

To them being stuck in Italy is way fucking better than being back in their shithole and will do everything to stay there.

Compared to the other sandniggers they want you to house, they know they can get to better places and all they have to do so wait until they can get some sort of permit to move freely in the EU.

At least Poland and Hungary are independent countries

Yes, EU bad, poor Poland might be sanctioned for no reason. Relocating is a mighty dumb idea, but the fact that we do show a middle finger to our EU partners in time of need will do us more harm in the future than taking those few thousands immgrants. Spiteful, stingy little creatures are we. German solutions to the major problem might not be correct, but we propose none whatsoever.

Would you trust EU to properly vet those who are dumped all over the placae and check whether they're genuine refugees or even from the places they claim? Also, another point is that if you're poor, you're less mobile. Once the Muslims make their trek, they are put in social housing and linger there.

WTF i hate balts now

>"hey friend, I'm about to jump off of this cliff, care to join me?"
>"no thanks"
>"whoa man no need to give me a middle finger like that"
kill yourself

>the fact that we do show a middle finger to our EU partners in time of need will do us more harm in the future than taking those few thousands immgrants.

It's the exact opposite. A 20 year old Muslim in Poland will live for another 50-60 years. That's a 50-60 year problem at least. Nobody will remember the politics in a few years.

Close borders thats the solution, Did you German "partners" asked for you opinion when they invented whole Africa+Middle east to Europe?

But we do propose a solution. Stop letting these people in.

ultimate cuck post
I honestly hope you're just fishing for (You)s

Hi buddy. My barn is on fire. Will you help me extinguish it?
No thanks.
Fine, when your house catch on fire i won't help you eighter.

Now, is it simple enought for you?
I do not wish you a death, but I do hope you lose your right to vote fast when you grow up.

there are balts who are redpilled , but there's more bluepilled ones
our government is bluepilled not based like polish or hungarian one
we already accepted 3k refugees
our population is racemixing ,

the migrant crisis is 100% self-inflicted, it was not just some unfortunate accident. Your analogy would have been far less shit if the neighbour whose barn was on fire was a pyromaniac who advertised in public constantly how welcome fire is in his barn.

That's the whole point, Germoney want to introduce huge fines for every refugee "assigned" to Poland caught in Germany or elsewhere in the EU, which basically translates to keeping them here by force

10 shekels have been deposited in your account

VERY bad post

There are several aspects here, but Germans basicaly want to force obligatory Muslim quotas and bound those invaders to their designated countries using gibs.

The main aspect is that it's simply unacceptable for Hungary and Poland to let Germans decide who is supposed to live in our countries. It simply won't happen and all German aggression only caused stronger opposition, like - last November 67% of Poles refused Muslim quotas; this year in April it was 74%; after today's terrorist attack it's probably closer to 80%, etc.

>Hi buddy. My barn is on fire. Will you help me extinguish it?
But user, the German state must be destroyed, it's a sine qua non condition of any future European prosperity.

the state of mind of the polaks worries me
you aware you are following us on a path of isolation and no beneficial partnerships?

you are turning into russia light too, just sayin

>they will suspend both of your rights to vote, who will vote against it then
>If majority of members agree to it, its definition of democracy
They will tell you how to live in your home and you have no say and it's the way it's supposed to be.
And these people lecture us on human rights.

Please take refugees.

Haha, to quote one of our pre-ww2 ministers:
>Peace is a valuable and desirable thing. Our generation, which has shed its blood in several wars, surely deserves a period of peace. But peace, like almost everything in this world, has its price, high but definable. We in Poland do not recognize the conception of "peace at any price." There is only one thing in the life of men, nations and States which is without price, and that is honour.

that is stupid and got you almost DELETED from life as a nation

nobody cares about your honor when you are dead

I can only respond by saying
LIBERUM VETO

Nem.

Soha.

Just build some more polders and take them all yourself. Poland and Hungary need to stay Polish and Hungarian!

If 9 out of 10 people agree to gang rape the 10th guy in the ass, is it still democracy to you?
Actually we got deleted because a large part of our nobility and our cucky king were honorless collaborants, so it's pretty much the opposite of what you're trying to imply here.
GOOD post.
Nie będzie Niemiec pluł nam w twarz.

>we already accepted 3k refugees
WTF, meanwhile "EU cocksucker" Estonia has accepted less than a hundred rapefugees.

So the baltics are not only SOVIETED now but BLACKED too?

obviously it's the only way to solve the migrant crisis. not just locking down the borders and deporting the ones already in. totally.

I hope Poland and Hungary will be sanctioned
And it's not only about refugees, it's about those countries beeing selfish assholes in general

i hope both countries keep telling the eu to go fuck itself

>3k
Literally nothing

Sentence like that is usually being said by people who won't be risking their own life in case of war. Polititians are always so brave, right?

>Accept """"refugees""""
>Deny any benefits/social services
>Strictly file them, process them, ship them to the German border
>Win win
Warum nicht?

how the fuck did you take in 3000 migrants? Our govt literally sucks EU dick and we've taken in like 200

I think we should take those migrants in. It's not like we will be able to stop them from relocating themselves back to Germany anyway. And what we do now is just bad strategic move on our part. Sometimes here is no good option and you have to choose the lesser evil. Historicaly we have a tendency to think with our hearts too much, not with brain. This forum is a proof of that.

why the EU considers these people actual refugees is beyond me
we took in people who had the biggest chance to assimilate into our society - christian families, gave them housing and the opportunity to learn our language and get a job so they could live just like us but they fled to Germany to live with their people in refugee camps
how is this sustainable?
the Germans will work and the Syrians will live in a camp?

>Warum nicht?

Das isd rassisdisch :DDD

Well well well what a happy senpai we are

>It's your own fault, you betrayed the european idea, you're not worthy of a eu membership, you just want the money etc etc etc
:^)

Peace in middle East in the only way to fix the situation.

Some
>Polish intellectuals
strongly disagree

Nobody appreciates life more than the person who has had to fight for it tooth and nail. Poland knows what it's like to not be your own nation and what it's like to be subject to tyrannical foreigners, their stance makes perfect sense on this issue. If Germany, France, and Sweden want to destroy themselves that's their prerogative, but they have no say in inflicting that on others.

>Peace in middle East
Is never going to happen unless under the hand of a strongman or a group of them and the only reason they played along in the past was because they feared the West's power. Power that has been completely undermined and made into a joke in recent years.