Sunday rain reminds me of something

so Foo Fighters dropped their new album yesterday and upon my first listen i realised that the 9th track on the album "sunday rain" reminded me of something any ideas what it could be ?

The real quiestion is...
It was better than Sonic Highways?

You're going to have to fill us in, OP. I don't think anyone on Sup Forums is keeping up with new Foo Fighters shit.

The better QOTSA album of 2017.
Sunday rain best song, thank God for Paul Macca

It is. It's not a memorable FF album in my opinion but it is an improvement over Sonic Highways.

Arrows and Make it right are my two favorites on my second listen of the album

I think it was but it is still not as good as some of the older stuff
The album is called "concrete and gold" it was released yesterday (15/9) 3 singles were released before the album dropped "run" "the sky is a neighborhood" and "the line" which you can find on youtube, the rest of the album is available on itunes and spotify.

Sonic Highways was weak, so that's not saying much.
How's it compare to Wasting Light?

Oh Wasting Light still FAR surpasses this. Not even close. If I had to make a ten song album and could only use songs off of this and Wasting Light, the only track that would make the cut from Concrete and Gold would be Run.

I liked most of the songs but for me sunday rain, run and the sky is a neighborhood were the best

Wasting Lights really surprise me... i don't know if this one could be at the level of that album

pretty good record desu, sonic highways was fucking awful so I'm happy they could come back from that

I almost prefer this album over Wasting Light. Happy Ever After is one of my favorite songs by the Foo Fighters now.

pleasantly surprised by this album, far better than the abject sonic highways.

It was a preety good album overall but still amy ideas what it might remind me

thinking of getting farther into foo fighters, what should i listen to if i've only listened to wasting light and the colour and the shape

Self-titled.

just listen to the rest. there are decent songs on all the albums

In Your Honor is good

Self titled and the colour and the shapes

Did you just stop reading his post after the first "and"?

self-titled is very good

one by one has some pretty interesting songs.

anything besides Sonic Highways

>when you liked feast and the famine
probs on my top 10 ff songs list

Something from nothing and feast and famine are good but they dont make up for the rest of the album

At least in my opinion they dont. I dont want to seem like I know all there is about peoples taste in music