ITT: First time you saw a real life female's vagina... what happened? what did you do? what did she do? Go

ITT: First time you saw a real life female's vagina... what happened? what did you do? what did she do? Go

I have never seen a vagina irl

Pretty sure the first time i saw one was the first time i had sex, youre not missing muchby not seeing them though they dont look spectacular lmao its just the feeling

I threw on it. I had been drinking heavenly and eating Superbomb Hot Wings and when I saw that wet hairy meaty gash it all came up. Neadless to say I posted it on Reddit and got hits

ur the user from the ass thread
buy a hooker or work out loser

The smell was overwhelming

I licked it, in the purpose of whashing it, like a dog would

Did mdma at school one day and it cured my autism found a hookup through a female friend. Told the girl I was a virgin and almost lost the opportunity because I didn't make a move when she wanted to make out when we were alone. Caught myself. A day later she sat on my dick.

Uhhh, I saw a girls pussy when I was in like, the first grade, she had taken her panties off and told me that she wanted to show me her "trick" on the jungle gym so she climbedu p there and told me to lay underneath and it was basically an excuse to show me her pussy. I couldn't do anything because I was on a playground surrounded by other kids and adults.
It was pretty legit though, that was the first time.
Other times happened, like playing little games, showing each other our naughty parts or whatever. I'd dry hump girls during weird games where it was like cowboys and indians so I'd be chasing a girl and we'd end up on the ground giggling and humping and crap like that. I was often left alone with other kids growing up because I was raised by a single mom who liked to abandon us with her single mom friend's kids so they could go drinking and shit like that.
First time I saw a pussy that I ended up fucking was after getting my dick sucked and we basically just fucked normally, didn't see the pussy right away only after changing positions and shit.
Girls don't really like it when you just stare at their pussies, they're self conscious about it, and it's not really natural to like, hold a girl down to get a good look at their pussy before fucking, you are usually focused on kissing, or just driving your crotch toward hers.
There's not much to looking at pussy, it's like, yup, there it is,

>be me
>be 17, senior in high school
>saying 15 yo qt3.14
>I take teachers assistant as a bullshit class since I finished all my core classes to graduate
>get placed in sophomore Spanish class, it's my girlfriends
>spanish class goes on field trip for Spanish cuisine and movie
>mfw Spanish teacher bro says I can come
>I'm hyped, no class that day get to go on field trip as assistant instead
>spend the whole day with girlfriend
>spanish teacher asks us 'whens the wedding sitting at the Spanish restaraunt with all the sophomore
Anyways ff to the end of the day, we're back at school
>it's a Wednesday, I take her home after school on Wednesdays
>usually we go to my house which is on the way, we've been dating for a month or two now and furthest I've gotten was playing with those massive DD tits
>we go to a Catholic school so usually uniform for the girls and boys, field trip today tho so gf is dressed up, sexy as fuck with a little red and black skirt. That's all I remember her wearing because that skirt was so sexy on her
>stop at my house, go to bed room start making out immediately
>were horny as fuck and I decide I want to eat pussy for the first time
>me being the virgin I was didn't know how skirts worked, it had a few buttons on the front I assumed was holding it tight
>she laughs says there's a zipper on the side
>unzip it and slide it down off her
>don't remember what panties she had on they came off too quick
>first time I've seen pussy up close
>it's a fucking perfect innie, i had no idea what I had going until later in life when roast beef becomes more and more common
>have no idea how to do this, she's nervous too probably because I'm staring at her pussy from 3 inches away and not doing anything
>only assistance that comes to mind at that moment was from american pie movie, if in doubt to spell the alphabet with my tongue
>it's go time, I dive in
>remember it being a sweet taste, I loved it
>she did too
Cont.

Playing with neighbour friends, their younger sister thinks its hilarious to show off for us. I turn round and she is laying with on her back with legs in the air spreading open for the world to see with a super smug look lol

1984 i was 15,,parents took me for family vacation to a greek island.
i was reading a comic by the beach and some tourist chics literally 10 feet away took their clothes off to sunbathe...fapped for three hours straight after that

>First time you saw a real life female's vagina... what happened?
it got wet
>>what did you do? >
I fucked it
>>what did she do?
She came and squirted...later got pregnant

>be 14
>girlfriend is 15
>been together for about a year
>had been having oral for a couple of months, but every time before I went down on her she'd have me blindfolded
>one time I go down on her and for some reason I was holding my phone
>finish up
ohshitmyphoneisringing.jpg
>go to pick it up from between her legs, she was still without panties
>light shines onto her pussy
>pretty normal looking pussy
>she starts crying hysterically
Apparently she was forced to show her cousins her pussy and they said it looked weird so she was traumatized about it, but after that she always wanted to ride my face which was neat

i popped my head out of it and cried.

I've had a similar experience, girl I used to fuck first time we fucked we got naked under the covers and i threw them off so i could go down on her without sweating like a pig in a blanket. She held a hand over her pussy and said the light wasn't off, I was like bitch you're going to show me that pussy I'm not about to blindly stick my tongue in a blue waffle. Literally have to pry her thighs apart and rip her hand away, perfect fucking innie. I'm like wtf why so shy? Turns out her sister always made fun of her pussy for being an innie, thought it was something to be shamed of. The look she gave me like I had just saved her from a Russian gulag codmod2 style, pavelow and all. She fell in love that day, I would have too if I wasn't leaving the state that year. Miss her and that beautiful perfect pussy.

>be 12
>Be real good friends with a tomboy girl
>She loved football but still looked fucking smoking not going to lie,
>We were always doing shit like building treehouses and collecting insects in old fast food containers
>One day we find two couches in a backgarden which had obviously been put out recently.
>We both simultaniously say the words "lets make a den"
>so we put the couches on their fronts making and made it so the tops made a seem along the top making a roof of sorts
>On the floor we put the cushions for somewhere to sit
>We both go indoors and get our gameboys and psp's and some snacks to sit in it with
>shits dope we sit and play vidya for a few hours
>I get bored and nudge up close to see what shes playing
>She puts it down gives me the most sensual eyecontact Id have to date and picks up my hand
>she places it ontop of her pussy (over the football shorts)
>Instant boner
>she notices and giggles with red cheeks
>taking the opertunity to but over into the missionary position
>dry hump the fuck out of her
>We both laugh as I go faster
>as I slowed my thrusts the laughing died down into a gaze into each others eyes
>I straighten out my back and ask
>"Can I see it"
>Only if I can see yours" she responds
>Fucking sure thang
>whip it out and leave it there for a few seconds (Hit puberty like a year beforehand so it wasnt at its peak yet but it was showing promise though she didnt know any better)
>In awe since its probably her first rodeo
>Remind her of our deal
>She slowly reveals one of the most godly sights Ive seen in my life
>The most tidy muff Ive seen ever since
>Obviously tight as can be
>Before I can even touch it she snaps her waist band back
>resistance is there but I persist
>I slip a finger for a second her eyes go to the back of her eyes
>I ask her to give me a wank
>she agrees to hands only
cont

when my number turned positive.

it felt tight.

i went out.

giving birth to me.

My mom told me to get out of her room and I responded by slamming the door and developing a reverse-oedipal complex.

I was about 8, I went with my classmate to the beach with his family. He had an older sister, I don't remember her age but she was probably 10-12. Beautiful I might add, blonde and slim and tall for her age.

Anyway we we're getting ready to jump in the water, and she just pulled her panties and shirt off, before reaching into her bag for her swimwear. Completely nude. Her parents didn't even seem to give a fuck. There were tons of people on that beach. Ok it was like the mid 90's in sweden so might not have been a big deal.

I'll never forget the sight of her pussy though.

i gave her oral until she blossomed and then proceeded to impregnate her

>Its either that or blueballing so I continue as she pulls my shorts to my knees
>legit fucking Diamond as she gentally strokes with no grip near the head
>My finger suddenly gets really wet
>Before I can realise she jumps up pulls her shorts and cotton panties right off and wraps her legs around my hips pressing her pussy againts my cock
>She grinds on it prefusely
>She gives me this intense look as she focuses on doing a good job
>I try and push my dick downwards into a position where she'd be riding me
>she trys to stop it but cant deny how much she wants it
>suddenly I push through and break her hymen blood dripps onto my stomach
>A little disgusted but Ive listened in sex ed and it dosnt put me off
>she is obviously in pain but pushes forth as my eyes go full ahego
>she realises the situation and jumps off for a stomach load.
>We stayed friends for a few years but she ended up switching to being a girly girl and I never got with another girl til I turned 18