Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

bump

Push her down where she is standing and force my cock up her ass

WWYD

Trap her in the changing room and rip that dress off. I'll fuck her add then her cunt and finish in her mouth. I'll slap her around and piss on her before I leave.

Wwyd to chubby slut Vanessa?

Rip her swimsuit, fuck her mouth, then pull her by hair from cock to cock until she lose some fat

Wwyd to her

I'd push her up against the wall slide that dress up and fuck the shit out of her until I cum deep inside her wet cunt. I'd continue fucking her each time cumming on her face and glasses, in her mouth and on her tits. I'd even be sure to cum on the dress and I wouldnt let her wash it off. I'd make her pay for the cum covered dress while she wore it and then walk around covered in spunk like the whore she is

Wwyd 2 Jesse

Use her as your little cumslut

Any nudes

No sadly

Any bikini?

No but have more body and face

Wwyd to my gf? Nudes for detail

Gonna need to see some nudes

I'd rape the absolute shit out of her until I blew my load all over her face. Every position I fucked her in I'd take a snap chat and send it to you. I'd fuck her for so long she'd become addicted to my cock. Every morning I'd fuck her until she was a quivering cum covered mess. Then at night I'd make her suck my cock. She wouldn't be able to eat unless I came down her throat at least twice. All the while I'd let her continue to date you but never fuck you

Wwyd

Olivia?

I'd grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls, until finally her eyes would roll back in her head as I busted my nut deep in her throat.

Any more WWYDs for her

More

I'd make her fuck the monkey

Holy fuck those eyes, I could stare into those into eternity

grab by the nack from behind and bend her over a table. made her choke in tears while pounding her ass

Bump moar?

Moreee pls

my slut ex gf. wwyd for moar.