/FUC/ Fuck China

China is such a shitty country with such shitty people that it deserves it's own general for hating them. If we make fun of china hard enough they'll leave Sup Forums and we won't get bought out by Chinese overlords.

I'll start:
Why the fuck Chinks gotta eat dogs? It's inhumane, that's the worst fucking do anyone can do. EAT A DOG. Fucking eat anything else but a dog, dogs are sacred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6RNkACyZmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

THE FUCK YOU SAY? Get out of here you fucking chinese, stop sticking your dick in roasted dogs.

>insult chinkland
>oversea chink replies

feels better than sticking my dick in your mum

Women are cattle and should be treated a such, I wish I could live in Saudi Arabia.

Have fun sticking your dick in a skeleton. Try not to get any worms crawl up your dick.

>I get to randomly decided dogs are sacred while eating kfc
I think you are jealous of the most powerful people (Chinese)

Looks like you already bowed to the Chinese overlords. Your are weak. Plus I think everyone agrees Dogs are sacred.

fuck off chang

Dogs are animals and deserve to be eaten, also Chinese are a superior race and I welcome the overlords

Looks like we spotted a second chink in this thread. Dogs are sacred. You want to eat this:
youtube.com/watch?v=q6RNkACyZmQ

If so you don't deserve to live.

Yes, look at that thick and delicious leg meat

Do you have funny videos of cows too?

Cows aren't cute and don't got the character as a dog does. You fucking perveted fuckign Chink, probably thinking about cooking that dog so you can stick your dick in it.

>Dogs are animals and deserve to be eaten

Dogs are a terrible food animal

>meat tastes lousy
>stringy texture
>high meat to bone ratio
>expensive to feed relative to the small amount of meat you'd get from them

You're a woman, aren't you?

Yes :3 you want to see my tits? I no trap!

Scientific answer
Muh feelz answer

Yep.

There are dogs breed specifically for meat that are quite good

Wait, why is a Costa Rican defending China?

Chinese eat any dog they can get their hands on though.

Anyways back to talking about muh feelz:

YOU FUCKING CHINESE I'LL FUCKING REMOVE YOUR EYES AND PUMP YOUR OWN SHIT INTO YOUR BRAIN YOU SHIT BRAIN!

Anyway, there were pretty sound reasons actually why in the Bible that some animals were considered unclean and unfit to eat.

Well yeah, a living dog is a wasted dog

I'm pretty sure the dog-eating is only one really backwards province, and large parts of China find it just as fucked up.

Its sort of like saying 'all American's are idiots because they want bible studies to be taught in Biology class instead of evolution'. Its only true for the places the rest of the country wishes didn't exist. You wouldnt judge the entire country on that.

You are either really fucking stupid or a woman.

A living chink is taking up space and should be killed.

I'm a trap :3

It's a Guangdong thing.

>eating dogs
>crueler than the NA factory farm
lol you meat fags are so predictable

I'm vegan.

Chinese are the most efficient and intelligent people in the world, this is truly the Chinese century. Deny if you want, the truth does not change.

>Chinese are the most efficient and intelligent people in the world
costanza.jpg

>If we make fun of china hard enough they'll leave Sup Forums

I bet you also buy dinosaur insurance.

There's no mainlander chinks here anyway, just diaspora.

In your dreams Chink, that title belongs to Switzerland, USA, Germany, and Japan.

The Swiss eat dogs and cats too.

Fuck Swiss, I hope we all murder them and turn them into swiss cheese.

>countries on downhill for 20 years

wasn't that just in a few rural cantons?

You wish chink, you fucking wish.

>yanks get THIS triggered when they are reminded that China is the next global hegemon

Why are they so perfect bros?

t. Weaboo

In reality, China is a disgusting dictatorship filled with subhumans who piddle and crap in public and where 40% of the population will die of cancer in 30 years from the horrific pollution.

In reality you have never been to China and have no idea what you're talking about

Ah yes, must be why they're kicking everyone else's asses on the PISA

Have you?

Yes, to Shanghai and Suzhou

Where can I sign up to bow to my chinese overlords?

Learn Mandarin and read Chinese classic texts

By going shopping.