Please post moobs (men's breasts)
I just adore guys and men who have "female" breasts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7M1T3YXfU78
youtube.com/watch?v=nNgJfxVfO2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks, where's the picture from?

Beautiful breasts! Thank you!

I often look at surgeon blogs that do surgery to remove gynecomastia. There are many photos of young men and men with breasts

Is this really a man? I do not see the penis. I would not want to accidentally masturbate a woman.

I take photos from everywhere: even from Chinese sites.

BEAUTIFUL

mine

Hehe, I also like boys that are thick. Of course platonic love, I'm not a pedophile)))

more like this please. young boys are the best

Excellent! You're a good boy, good ...

In your country, very cruel laws, concerning pedophilia. Even for the image can be put in jail. Are not you afraid? Boys in shorts are not considered illegal? I do not want to deliver problems to anyone.

no god not in a sexual way. i just like chubbiness

i could be youur good boy.

Ooh, with what pleasure I would spend the night with you. I would have bought your favorite food and would have tortured you all.

What a beautiful

Ukrainian boy

The inscription: my son has grown breasts

thank youu.

I have a lot of videos, but unfortunately on your site very small amount of uploaded video, only two megabytes. And only one format. This severely limits

Kitty, can you show your sweet nipple? Although in truth you are so beautiful. You have plump hips and thighs, this is very promising. I want to bury my nose in all your soft places

my thighs for you, daddy. im shy about my nipples, sorry :(

Oh no, you are so sweet and beautiful, do not be shy ... Its beauty should be given to the world, to show oneself. Nature has created you to please people and raise the morale of men!

What a tender, milky-white skin
Smooth thin skin

i love the thought of pleasing a man.

Hoho, a lot of men who would like to lie with you in the same bed. Women are insidious, but male relations are different. A man who has a feminine body is a cheat code for our world. However, it is good if his body naturally became so. If it is natural. If he is by nature such.

youtu.be/7M1T3YXfU78

Unfortunately, this photo is a woman's breast. Women began to take hormones and her breasts grew hair. Then the woman removed this breast, and this is her old photograph. But nevertheless I saved this photo. To this one should strive, increasing his male breasts in many ways. For example, mechanical stimulation of the breast promotes its growth.

I've heard about these African guys. Rare genetic disorder. Imagine how much everything could be done, if specially to somehow stimulate the growth of the breast in newborn men. Genetically or somehow, so as not to damage your health.

might as well give you the behind view as well. sorry for this, moob fans. lol

show, show yourself. Males should see your body

meow meow meow

Error: Audio streams are not allowed.
Why? Because of this stupid error, I can not download almost any video

At the moment I masturbate my dick on the guys

Hey show me your lecherous tits

Where are you kitty, you get halva

youtube.com/watch?v=nNgJfxVfO2o

The guy is crying, telling about his chest ... It's so touching