I noticed Canadians and eurocucks don't celebrate thanksgiving like USA...

I noticed Canadians and eurocucks don't celebrate thanksgiving like USA. Is it because they aren't thankful because they aren't in the U.S. or because they don't want offend their muslim refugees?

You're a month late cuck

Umm Europe doesn’t have Thanksgiving because it’s a new world celebration and up here in Canada we celebrity earlier because of the shorter growing/farming season.

Umm Europe doesn’t have Thanksgiving because it’s a new world celebration and up here in Canada we celebrity earlier because of the shorter growing/farming season. Tard.

Canada celebrates it in October

Ebin dude. Next time it says "lol duplicate reply" refresh instead of reposting.

Battery died on iPhone and plugged it in. Lol

What is there to be grateful for? Bunch of nigger and muslims taking over the continent.

It aint in our history son. Barely know what that there celebration is.

because we arent thankfull that the indians didnt scalp you guys when you landed in america

Not even trying with this bait.

low effort. kys.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Kek. That was hundreds of years ago. It's ours now and always will be. But keep posting this and stay mad faggot lol

What's "thanksgiving"? Another make-believe celebration to fatten up?

We don't need to be thankful.
We create our own shit, then the USA "steal" it legally.

You know I fucking hate the direction this fucking leaf country is going in.
Fucking virtue signaling faggot I'm a male feminist Justin turdo
>hey let's integrate Isis into the community. I'm not talking about a couple that slipped through the cracks I'm talking about the 60+ known Isis combat fucks getting a god damn pension for..... muh Muslims.
> oh let's also not forget the over 40 million dollars given to known terrorists in Canada the last year.
>over 40,000,000$
>terrorists

Because thanksgiving celebrates something that happened in America. Why don’t you celebrate Australia Day?

Just an excuse to eat better than you normally would day-to-day and enjoy the company of family for a change, if you don't see em often. It's not a big deal unless you make it one.

Are you actually retarded, Canadians have their own thanksgiving and what the hell do Europeans have to be thankful for?

They cheese farts and butter sex

>In Britain you hear bongs
>In America you suck on bongs

They have cheese farts and butter sex

HUR DURR THABKS FOR MUH GUNS JESAWS YOU THE BEST YEHAWW AND FOR MUH BURGURS AND FOR MUH PRESIDENT DAT KEEPS DEN DURR MOOSLIMS OUT MUH CUNTRY HOT DIGGIDITY DAWG AMERICUH NUMBR WUNN USA USA USA USA USA THABKS

it's about being thankful that the native americans didn't have any technology so we could steal their land. We do it in Canada too, just earlier than in USA.

"Cool, when you leaving?" - The Trees.

Why would we celebrate the american fatten up day?

>thankful
For what?
We thank the farmers by buying their products and not the cheap artificial shit.
Who else is there to thank?

>That was hundreds of years ago.
So will now be one day and the people of the USA (Should it still exist) won't give a fuck about whatever is happening today.

>It's ours now and always will be.
Bet the indians thought so as well.

Empires rise and fall, peoples emerge and go extinct. But it doesn't matter in the long run.
As long as the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be all right.

Cry about it bitch

No no, I'm not saying the Americans should all feel totally sorry for what happened.
They dindu nuffin, what their ancestors did is irrelevant.
But they shouldn't think as if they're entitle to anything or as if they have some special position in history. Time has always proven to be the winner. Just don't be sad when it's over.

america really is that stupid