User, what are your opinions you’d rather not share with anyone irl? I’ll start

user, what are your opinions you’d rather not share with anyone irl? I’ll start

I’m genuinely happy Lil peep died purely because of how trash his music was

>pic unrelated also

Even though I'm not a facist, I think Germany was justified in starting WW2

This

I also believe multiculturalism and social "justice" is the worst experiment in human history.

i think love exists only in the first two months of a relation

>"experiment"
you clearly are an ignorant, sir

I can confirm it lasts for as long as you don’t let it go away

Explain how?
The more multiculturalism a country accepts the more unstable it becomes.
This isn't a racial issue as much as it is a nationalist one. If you are moving to a country you must become one of those countrymen instead of holding onto the beliefs of your previous country.

experiment would imply that the outcome is not clear and that it is only done out of curiosity/ignorance rather than nefarious reasons .

i'm not talking about the point itself, but multiculturalism is not a modern "experiment", it always existed.

I don't believe everyone deserves a second chance and that some people really are born evil and inferior.

Black people are bad at driving

> "black people are bad"
Fixed that for you

in all relationships i had did not matter how infatuated i was at the beginning it faded quickly, and i quickly started to look at other girls. But at the same time i know that when i look at other girls is only because i want to live that infatuation again, am i destined to live a life switching from one ephemeral love to the other?

wrong thread?

It’s very possible that some people are just more capable of love than others, not saying anything about you in particular though, who knows mayne

That I think democracy in my country is a joke which you enable by your vote - i dont vote at all so I am not at fault for aupporting this rigged system of deep state control

Religion is just wasting your time in a moral fashion. There is a "God" but can tell you he gives not a single fuck about any one person and may not even know you are here.

Democracy is poison; its anathema to a strong nation. A nation needs strong leaders who will not allow their country to become infected with homosexuality on account of the irresponsibility of its citizens.

Godless communist scum! To call religion a waste of time is to disavow the very principles on which all of morality and western civilization are rooted. I hope you get a helicopter ride into the ocean real quick you lousy leftist bum!

im an anarchist and see that no man or god or king or president has a right to tell me what to do at any point. they are not my father so fuck them and their leadership

>opinion
what you stated about little penis in 100% fact, his "music" was garbage and the quality of the human race increased when he died

western civilization wasn't founded on christian "morality" if it did we would have a culture very similar to islam

centrism is the only stable and balanced type of government

How dare you question the basis of your own moral principles? Similar to Islam? What does that even mean? Your just saying that because you're a sorry feminized incel with no balls and no sense of pride or identity who lives in his mothers basement. You should fucking kill yourself, worthless eater! The nation will be stronger without you!

blacks are genuinely inferior to every other race in the world and arguably not even humans. the world would be better off without them

Man, I knew Venezuela was bad, but I didn't think you guys totally gave up

>no man
>father
I get the point but you could have phrased it better...

I agree. Negroids are out of control; raping white women, spreading their vulgar degenerate music and corrupting our youth. We need to get a handle on this situation so as to stop the impending white genocide. We need to reverse this nightmare and take our country back from these nigger commie scum. Hopefully our nation's savior Donald Trump can realize this before its too late; he's a shining star and our only hope for a prosperous nation.