sexy feet thread? pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lily_sheen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

she just knows her feet make boys cum

bump bump

I got her from a thread earlier where she cheated on her bf. To be honest I really wanna be her fucking footslave.

Do you got more pics of her?

buuuuuuuuump post some more

post them if you got them

bump

feet and face plz

instagram.com/lily_sheen/

Kate Beckinsales daughter sells feet pics

hot stuff, got mor?

nah sadly, stole that one from a one off from another thread

bump

Love this one...

Bump as well

>*belching intensifies*

The bitchy look on her face really does it for me.

bump

nice

moar?

seriously? lol

moar?

bump

you fuck that cunt user?

Need more

I miss Kes so much.

This is my exes feet. One day I will confront her with around a grand and beg her to let me lick them

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

nice feet

Teen gf, anyone interested?

moar?

Here's more

ME

I used to have to cum in my mouth to see her feet

Could somebody please explain foot fetishes to me? I can at least make a guess about what's appealing about other fetishes, even if I think they're gross, but even though I don't mind feet, I legitimately don't understand what's appealing about them. Could one of you please explain? Like, for example, I like bondage because I like feeling in control sexually.

you had to what? got more?

I don't think anyone has a clue really it's just ever since I started finding tittys and girls hot I found there feet hot also == we are fucked up

I had to ejaculate into my own mouth to see pictures of her bare beautiful feet. I was only allowed to stroke when she let me. I'm not posting anymore. I'm on mobile and it takes ages

Actually here's one more

Horrible bird feet lol

her feet are hot as fuck and woah is that what she was into but tbf i probably would for those feet

I like tits, too, but mostly because they're supposed to be hidden, and getting to see them is a special privilege, related to that power dynamic thing from before. Feet aren't supposed to be hidden.

I'm sure some of it has to do with the fact that they are usually covered up, so seeing them, especially the soles, is intimate. As for the rest, I can no more explain it than I can explain breasts or buttock being attractive. I just like the look them, especially if they are small and well-maintained.

My ex-wife had big clown feet which didn't turn me on in the slightest.

yer it stems from that, you don't often see girls feet in like high school or whatever so when they post there bikini pics online its a turn on. I honestly think its pretty weird but I have found feet hot for years

>beg her

She was your gf and you never licked her feet? I think you should move on..

I was pretty young at the time.

Why are foot fetishists most of the time the biggest cucks

Shit, when I was 17 and my girlfriend was 16, I licked her feet, armpits and even her asshole, so age is no excuse.

>t.jealous virgin

Phucking gross

That kinda makes sense. Would you say you prefer feet to other body parts?
> pic related I think. I don't know the source or have any more

was she kinky?

Im not a virgin just because im not into femdom bullshit. I bet you are a male feminist as well, Mr. Soyboy

not really, love my girlfriends tits and pussy and bod its just in addition her feet really turn me on, but i prefer tits pics rather than feet pics if she is sending them but i won't complain with either

No, you're a virgin because you've never had sex with a woman, you jealous incel.

Then why do you seek out feet threads? Are you following other amateur threads, too?

If I had to rank them, I'd go:
tits
ass
feet
armpits
everything else

yes PLEASE

Assumptions assumptions...
You have the mind of a female. Not really suprised coming from the mind of a guy that goes "c can I cum yet, goddess"

Shit. I forgot bush. Put that at the top. Shaved vagina goes at the bottom with everything else.

size?

Just pay for it and get it over with. You'll be less irritable.

yer i'm following other threads too, for me im just looking for hot nudes with feet but not as the main purpose >pic related

girlfriend and I doing chastity play -- if you look closely you can see the key dangling from her bracelet

Nice. Sauce?

got more?

Turkey time for me. Thanks for the answers. Enjoy your convenient fetish.

fuck yes, she is so hot. thats why im on these threads haha got more?

also confused as fuck as britfag here thought turkey time == blowing of the load

>"here's $200 g.. goddess. May I please lay you now? Do you want m.. more money, goddess?"

Lots. I love her feet.

Keep posting, love this shit

Have any videos of footjob/worship?

Yes, that's what you'll need to do. Ask your parents for some money if you have to.