Can we get a drunk babbling thread going you niggers? I'm drunk and cant stop thinking about her...

Can we get a drunk babbling thread going you niggers? I'm drunk and cant stop thinking about her. just talk about whatever thread

im lonely as fuark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwxIGe1oOJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WmfFKRu11kU
youtube.com/watch?v=dEhNZM_OroI
youtube.com/watch?v=mxsTL8dOHVU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbKFFNLDPLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ollOwQ3V2Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=W1l56OaAIyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI
youtube.com/watch?v=DYu1nRQVgR8
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5JIawX6KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mX5JVB_Puas
youtube.com/watch?v=PJF0xxlpLcY
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZCKP-H4C8
youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E
pew.tube/user/Greif/4dr0dTF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whatcha drinking

got gin and juice and some cheap wine. how's ur life my guy

Always wanted to try REAL Absinthe. But the good stuff is illegal here and a bit pricey to ship overseas. Guess I'll stick to my cheap wines.

illegal? the fuck dood, where do you live? thats so chitty

Burger Land. It's not technically illegal here but all the wormwood, thujone and fun stuff is taken out.

kek im an eurofag so I wouldnt know. where in US do you live? I always wanted to visit NYC but plane tickets are so fuckin expensive bruh

also fuck it, cheap wine is the shit. easiest and cheapest way to get a good ass buzz

Southwest here but don't come it fucking sucks. I agree though, I'm fine with my cheap ass boxed wine but real absinthe is for sure on my bucket list.

o'm already drunk bro user

she's not worth it, man. seriously, you gotta move on.

in other news, sam adams boston lager is bottled into perfection for human consumption.

i'd like to try true absinthe too. same problem though; can't get it or ship it with the right ingredients.

trust me , she's just a whore.Like, she maybe not fuck with everybody like a real whore , but she treats everyone like a real whore.Fuck them.Ignore.Focus on your own things.GET FUCKING MONEY!!!(even tho i'm a poorfag that can barely live day by day , i'm giving you this advice)Women will fall for your money.And it's not just about the money.It's what you can do with it.You can create a romantic atmosphere , you can take her for a ride in your cool car along the river X , it just takes money.So GET THEM.

shit man, pure original absinthe gets you fucked up instantly, its fuckin strong, I went ffull blackout from drinking it + whiskey/any drink alongside, I feel so bad you didnt try it yet but its great

then youre in the perfect place my dude, tell me whats bothering you,we gotta share'

I know shes not worth it but I cant stop thinking about her, and its been months and months. just cant get her out of my head

ur fucking right, I'm in uni working my tits off to accomplish something in life, its just so hard to stop thinking of her, you know?

also thank you anons for joining me rn, makes me feel less shitty. I appreciate you all

you'll always have that one that lingers, but don't ponder on it too much; you'll only be hurting yourself.
how long were you with her? months and months with her stuck in your head sounds like you courted for a while.

around 2 years, now she's gone abroad to study. I really have no option but to get over her but she's just in my mind 24/7. I fucking hate it user. its been months since

on my second bottle of glühwein
dont ask why

i hate myself and hate i continue to let mmyself believe any owmen is different

Whats up my faggots, im drinkin cape codders, cheap wine and some weird orange liqueur

Met this girl at work and we hit it off right away. Both like the same shit. We hang out and she tells me she has a bf but he lives in texas.

2 weeks later she tells me he moved here and is starting work at the same place.

She still flirts with me and shit.

Fucking cunt bitch. Should have known bitches with colored hair be Crazy.

I just want to fuck her

what happened? let it out, Im drunk and I need to talk to you fags

drink up dude. and blast some good music while youre at it, its fuckin great

if she still flirts with you then I'm pretty sure you still have a good chance of fucking her fam, just go for it, why not/. do you flirt back?

feels good to be just the right kind of drunk and chainsmoke your problems away

Blasting R A Rugged Man a star is born right now

Hello. I'm drinking beer and listening to instrumental 80s music.

great fucking song dude, i'm blasting dont sweat the technique by rakim and eric B right fuckin now

sup dude, 80s is the shit, what you liistening to?

Sup man.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwxIGe1oOJQ

So I heard you have female problems? I'm 32 and I've had a lot of female related problems.

I think that all of these extreme feelings that I have felt have turned me into a sociopath. All the mental anguish I've suffered from females have made me to turn into a guy who know thinks of women's being harmed to be almost a good thing - in an ironical way, of course.

excuse my psellin,g I'm a bit drunk.

i'm on a 5th of vodka and still going. i feel lonely.

hahahahaha great fucking beat. im too drunk to care.can you give me any advice? I'm only 20, so you so are as fuck can teach me some shit, youve experienced far more than I ever did

youre not lonely here. please tell me whats on your mind dudebro

Hey peeps drinking vodka and beer
hope u all have a great time and be happy in life

I'm drunk and my bf is ignoring me :(

I hate family functions

plenty happened

currently im butthurt over a grill i already know i dont want anything more with, yet i still get upset when she acts like a typical woman - does no wrong, bitches at me for not replying to a text within 10 minutes but she can take 6 hours, she always talks about how much she loves sex but she never initiates it or does anything special and just contradicts herself left and right

yet when shes shitty i feel hurt or at least bad in some way

its fucking stupid man and i think im just lonely or had too high of hopes before i got close to her

Come over here. I won't ignore you. Your a girl, right?

my friend and i smoked crystal meth for 3 days in a row last week

Sweet

Yes, but it's the standard advice: Do not care. Do not take shit. Do not obsess over a particular female. They aren't special - your mind is playing (powerful) tricks on you. The most important thing is that you respect yourself. This respect is independant of any woman.

No woman is worth self-harm. Most of them are cunts, but most of all - never cuck! NEVER BE A CUCK. You are the man, they are the women.

Oh and yeah, work out, do deadlifts and squats.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmfFKRu11kU

and read good books

you too user, you too. thank you for being here when times are hard. thank you.

why is he ignoring you?

took me a while to understand your shit, but what I can tell, but I had the same problems with my ex, you either put up with it or cut off everything with her. feel me/?

do whatever your heart tell you dude, if you really like her just go for it, so you wont get any regerest later, feel me? fuck it

.also BLASTIN this lit euro beat, check it out fags youtube.com/watch?v=dEhNZM_OroI

ye all signs point to cut it off, ive been through this game more than enough times to realize it

im just shit at breaking things off because they never put shit for effort forward then as soon as you wanna split they act like its all your fault and they tried to hard blah blah

yeah fuck you bitch, im the one spending thousands of dollars on plane tickets to see you

cunt hasnt ever even sent me a good morning text and she once said how important those are in the long run

im just a pussy

thank you for the good groovy music user, I;m blasting tjhe FUCK out of it! I did my best not to be a cuck, thats why I blocked her, yet I still cant get her out of my mind..even after blocking and ignoring her she still reached out to me and fucked me up..and I just cant get her out of my mind..fuck. I appreaciate everyone being here in this thread through shit times.

drunk user saying a big THANK YOU!

even in my drunk state, I can tell shes not worth it user..still you cant get over it, right/? so youre just the way I am..knowing you should get over her yet not being able to..

fuck im so drunk

write drunk edit sober

just how it is i suppose. should be able to resolve it soon tho then hopefully i can keep from going abck to it

I was obsessing over a girl and I had unrequited love so I had to end it, a clean cut. The thing is that these extreme, EXTREME feelings, die. They die. And that's great, yes, death is great. If your logical mind comes to the conclusion that the trouble isn't worth it, then that's probably right.

You are the most important person in your life, not some girl whom you project stuff upon.

We all project things on the girls we like. In our imagination they're special and we will never find anyone like that - bullshit.

You'll feel better within a few days, or a few weeks if you have a severe case of love. It might be a gradual process, but your brain will eventually return to normal. Remember that your brain has been hijacked by a bunch of emotional nonsense.

You should focus on your studies. I regret letting my feelings affect my studies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxsTL8dOHVU

they do die but not all of them

i fall into the same shit, but no its never like the first girl i love. its diluted a little more each time, but its still there

but no more truth in letting that shit affect your studies. I could be making at minimum $60k a year right now with a degree in my asshole, but no, tahnks to relationships im jobless at my parents house with at least 2 years left of uni, $100 in the bank and $5000 of cc debt

It's a good thing that you didn't cuck. Don't cuck, you'll just regret it. You must concrentrate on yourself! You are the protagonist in your life. A woman is just a few holes. Very few women are good. You're in uni so that's what's important. Do not let a bitch get between your and your studies!

well i'm 26 with no job or education. i can't complain about my situation right now but nothing is moving. both my hands and wrists hurt because i punch things out of frustration at times. tried to kill myself twice. i don't trust anyone. been through many drug addictions but now it's down to booze and weed. had to put my cat down about a month ago. in a relationship i'm not too fond of because i hate myself. and there are multiple things from my past that haunt me or i'm running away from.
other than that everything is fine. there's booze, weed, and touhou.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbKFFNLDPLA

We're all different, I guess. You're probably right, but the 'love' dilutes to a level where it's manageable.

So many males have made the mistake of letting women affect their studies. I am one of them. I hate it. But at least I learned something. And so did you!

I'm jobless as well. I did get my degree though, but it's a meme degree in political 'science'. I'm going back to school and this time I'll take no prisoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=ollOwQ3V2Q0

i think i realized how much i fucked up when all my hs buddies started sharing their gay ass graduation photos last may and here i am jerking off to old nudes and being piss durnk most days

Just got back from thanksgiving dinner, was drinking some rye and do equis amber out of a keg we had from a few days ago that's about to skunk. Popping open the yuengling now, so begins the nightly ritual

OP HERE, IM TOO DRUNK TO ANSWEWR INDIVIDUALLY BUT PLEASE KEEP THIS ALIVE

Goddammit, don't look at Facebook. You can only use Facebook if you're a normie or an Alt-Righter trying to affect the conditioning normies are obliviously suffering from.

You should start by drinking only every other day. Developing a drinking problem is easily done, unfortunately.

You could always go back to school? But you need a loan I guess... Hmm

I spend my days reading and talking to myself and occasionally picking up some thot via tindr.

youtube.com/watch?v=W1l56OaAIyQ

Nigger this is why you need to have at least half a gram of coke around when ypu drink like this

i check that shit once a month at best, or when some fgt decides to message me on there

and ye i can do loans but ive been anti-loan forever. but this last year i made shit and im not a dependent on either of my parents to i might be able to get decent financial aid. wanted to go overseas and get school for free but then thats another year or so i need to spend learning the language

this summer im just gonna get the shittiest blue collar, high paying, deadly job i can, thrwo all my cash into school and if i can stay under 20k in student loans i think ill be fine with it since im in STEM and liek i said, 60k is the low end of my potentional income

nigga you need some water. don't drink more than you can handle. at least i know i can take a 5th of vodka. you shouldn't drink but if you do make sure you chase it with water.

Coke is expensive dude ::( all I got it this dying malrboro pack and this lit music

>this guy drinks vodka and posts anime girls

40 for a half g isn't bad if you just do a few bumps when ypu drink to level out it can last a few nights

FUCK WATER HOMIE,IM LISTENING TO LIT TRAP AND IT FEELS GOOD TO BE TOO DRUNK TO CARE

GOod.

You've got a plan and that's great. STEM is definitely preferable to any social nonsense I've been studying.

No no no, you could easily go to say Sweden, where I live, and here you wouldn't need to learn the language. Everyone speaks English to some degree. If you're an American you would be the English teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9xNhcvZ6UI

Listen to some kevin gates.
Die about it
Just want some money
Smiling faces
Stop lyin
Perfect imperfection
Not the only one

>anime girls
i'm not sure if this is bait but you're god damn right i drink cheap booze and shitpost. i have one friend and no social media too. do you even lift?

No.... and I drink nothing but yuengling and cheap gin. I got some rye in a Tupperware container someone poured from a $50 bottle that is delicious

I really wanna kill myself guys

youtube.com/watch?v=DYu1nRQVgR8
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ5JIawX6KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mX5JVB_Puas

Follow your dreams, a 7 foot drop should do ya

And most of the text books, if not all, would be in English, depending on the school.

KLAUS NORMIE

sweden has great schools but then you have the sand nigger problem

i was wanting to go to DE and even though they have tons of english, still requires B2 or C1 cert

also i look swedish as fuck and idk how id like that

i just drink this shoittxy wine do i dont get weedg withdrawals

im gonna be afk, someone make a new thread if this one dies and ill join later

Any seasoned absinthe drinkers can tell me what brands are closest to the original thing?

True, last week a Swede was stabbed to death by sandniggers 1000 feet from where I live (Stockholm.)

Germany is pretty damn bad as well. If you could get that certificate and teach some chinks English?

hey so i'm not sure if you know this but alcohol can decompose certain plastics and make you sick. be careful with that. next time drink it or put it in a glass bottle.

Oh shit, thanks for advice, I'm planning on drinking it in a minute but that's good to know for future reference. I wonder what goes on in those cheap half pints and pints at circle k

goood menme man but i guess youd have to distill ursreld

Jack Daniels and Ginger Ale

I have a bottle from germany and a bottle from the Netherlands I bought off a gypsy in Europe like 15 years ago

That doesn't answer my questions bro. You drink any you can actually buy from the store?

if you're in the states and looking for something with actual wormwood in it i think that shit is banned. if you want to get drunk and high you're better off mixing booze with another substance.

i would recommend this absinth

im back for a minute

ye i coudl teach english but that requires a bachelkors degree literally everywhere, maybe not asia but in europe it does and it pays shit

ill look into sweden tho and see their requirements. havent been yet, only seen norway in terms of Scandinavia... or holland if that counts, idfk

never been a big drinker of it, but yeah if you want accuracy you gotta get that hsit abraod as far as i know

but i odnt know much

sorry anyon

Women fucking sucks. I wish I was gay. At least Ive had a minimal sexual drive these past years so I haven't wasted any effort trying to get laid. 90% of women out there are fucking unbearable. I still want to settle down and build a family and have kids eventually. Not sure if I eventually have to lower my standards tho and just change my whole attitude. It's just that everything "girly/womanly" just make me wanna barf and if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to fuck them I would never waste any time on them at all.

Im drinking some red label tonight.
have any of you anons some good 80s music ?

waht genre

rock or pop music would be nice

i can find some but on mobile atm. stick around and if i can find my computer ill share

just put on kenny loggins until you pass out.

sounds good i will wait

well vgoy thats watcha get
> I still want to settle down and build a family and have kids eventually.

move to ethiopia

No dude ypu gotta get it from europe don't fuck with it if you don't order online

You're right. In Asia though, or Eastern Europe, you can teach English without one. Of course, I base this on anecdotal evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJF0xxlpLcY

not sure when it came out but it sounds 80's enough to me and fits this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=-CZCKP-H4C8

thats a fucking good advise
thx user

Ye but id rathet be in europe. Havebt been to asia yet, maybe i like it. But despite the rfugees, life is great there

hope this thread doesn't die too soon and if it does i hope you all have a safe and warm night.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E

It'll never die bb, not if you keep it in your heart, so don't talk that way

I uploaded one of my shitty videos here for your entertainment. I have faith in you my fellow goy

pew.tube/user/Greif/4dr0dTF

Just on beer and a few glasses of whisky I received by accident in the post.

I know it sucks man but you just gotta keep moving forward! Try to remember that change is always for good :)

I broke up with my gf, then a summer fling happened for 3 weeks and that's it, not had action since - not even meeting any new people about but I know that it will pass, just gotta keep moving