Lana or Angie? Why/wwyd?

Lana or Angie? Why/wwyd?

Angie 100%

Right, gal on the left has bombshell body and nicer face

The one on the right

damn.. when i 1st saw lana(left) i thought she compete with angie but i guess not

It could be the angle of the pic. Lana is angled away while Angie is in full view.

Lana from the front

Yeah, she looks a lot hotter here than the other pics.

Still angie tho?

More lana

this girl is a lot hotter IMO. more ass

She loves her ass.. wwyd with it?

Whats lana full name?

angie all day everyday

instagrams ?

Angie forever

Lana looks like an ugly bimbo with ass implants

Eat it out for an hour then fuck it raw till I make a painting on it with my nut

I'd love to get dominated by her. have her ride my big dick as she chokes and slaps me

The only time shed have leverage on me is when she's sitting on my face. Other than that id make her my bitch and step on her face while I pound her ass

I would also love to do that, but would let her take charge on occasions. any bikini from front?

Dam I want to tie her to the bed and skull fuck her till she passes out. What's this sluts insta

What else would you do with her

As much as I wanna wreck her ass, her face good use a good fucking...

Keep her in my basement and tell her the only food she will get is my cum so shell have to please me good to survive. She can have water though, I'm not a monster.

Do you know her and if so, how?

tie my belt around her neck and choke her with it while I fuck her face and making her gag on my nice big dick
fuck those tits as well before going for her big ass. more tits and face. reminds me of my friend

Bro I would break her jaw

This bitch would be my slave. Unlike some guys, i would feed her well, buy only healthy food. Whenever i am not fucking her, or sharing her with my friends i would make her work out until her muscles stoped working, for her to remain hot.

how else would you fuck her face and tits?!

how would you/you and your friends use her?

Would tie her head to a motor that would force her head forward so she wouldn't be able to pull back and adjust the speed from slow to rapid. The only time my cock wouldn't be in her mouth would be to drop a load on her face.

Until it looks like she's had a bukkake I wouldn't rest. And after then I'd leave her drenched until my balls are reloaded so I can continue

On the first day me and my friends would use only her mouth till we are satisfied. Then wed leave her covered in cum. Day two, wed use her pussy, dumping our loads there. Day three, just her ass. Day four, take your pick boys

You got Kik? Make this easier

thats a fun time.. its mandatory she takes it balls deep. how else would you facefuck her? i like to nut deep in her throat too

daddydankdro hmu

How wouldn't I face fuck her? I'd take a break and not nut for a month whilst doing that nut maximising formula and eating a truckload of celery then nut down her throat after using it to edge for an hour. I kikd you btw

First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later

who and who??

you think shes be up for more after ???! i think her ass would be blown out after that

the clean one with no tattoos

WHO are Those Girls AND DUMPPPPP SOme More ! :^)

Oh, this bitch can take a lot of dick, I'm sure her body would take it. Her mind, on the other hand...
After a few months under my control, she would forget she's human.

This bitch is Brazillian? Oh, now i'm sure she can take it. Brazillian sluts only exist to be fucked.

Angie hands down

Time for Angie, boi. Commence!

Dump more quick time. She's fine as hell.
I wanna jump up behind her whilst she's taking a selfie and ass fuck her right there

crap I didn't realize Angie got an ass tat. thats too bad why mess with perfection

Nice, those tits would look perfect with my cum. Got any of her full body from front? Nude or clothed idm

Fuck me. Any more of a front view of her crotch? Bet she has some nice camel toe

>Anonymous
>11/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>>Anonymous
/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>(You)
>>>Anonymous
>(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>>Anonymous
>>(Dead)(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>Anonymous
>>>(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>Anonymous
>>>>(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>Anonymous
>>>>>(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

Angie varona.

She has a nice set of tits and ass.
Also muh genes

>>>>(
>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>Anonymous
>>>>>>(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)(Dead)/23/17(Thu)19:20:00 No.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>>>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>>>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>>>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>>>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>>>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>>>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>>>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>>>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>>>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>>>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

>>>>>(You)(
>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>Anonymous
>>>>>>>o.751864036 Anonymous 11/24/17(Fri)00:20:00 No.751864036
>>>>>>>>>First me and my close friends (3 guys) would make her suck our dicks. We would beat the shit out of her just for fun and to show her whos boss. Then, after we all came in her mouth (and made her swallow everysingle drop, even lick it on the ground) we would take turns fucking her pussy. Then, we would take turns on her ass, and make her suck our cocks with the taste of her ass, only this time we would cum on her face. Then we would fuck her all at the same time, one in the pussy, other on the ass and two on her mouth. After we are done with her, and she is crying with cum dipping from every hole, but reliefed that her rape is over, i would tell her my plans: demand 50$ from any nigga on the block who wants to fuck her. She would freakout, and i would show her the line going all across the block. I would only comeback at the next day, to see her skin red from getting beaten by everyone, she barely conscient, getting fucked by 3 guys. Then, after they are done i would make her rest and work out for a week, only to do everything again 7 days later
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░██████▓▓░░░░▓▓██████░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░████░░▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░████░░
>>>>>>>>░░██▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓██░░
>>>>>>>>████▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>>██▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓██
>>>>>>>>██░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░██
>>>>>>>>██░░░░████████████████████░░░░██
>>>>>>>>████████░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████████
>>>>>>>>░░████░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░████░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>░░░░░░░████████████
>░░░░░░░████████████
>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>░░░░░░░████████████
>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

Nice. Would fuck her face as she sits like that and place a mirror behind me so I can look down at her fingering herself

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

are you happy now ?

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░▓████████████▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████████████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓

██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████

>(You)
>>(You)(You)
>>>(You)(You)(You)
>>>>(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░██░░░░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░░░██░░░░░█████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░████░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░░██░░░░░██░░██░░░██░░░██░░░░██░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░██████░░░█████░░██████░█████░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░░░██░░████░░██░░░░██░█████░░░██░░██░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>███████░██░░██░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░██░██░░░██░░█░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██████░░░████░░░█████░░░██████░████░████░░░█████
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░██░░██░██░░░██░██░░██░░░
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>██░█░██░██░░██░░░░██░░░░█████░░░██░░██░████░██░░██░█████