FELLINGS THREAD ;-(

FELLINGS THREAD ;-(

I can't secure existence of myself.I never had job, I have no income, I have never had sex or even kissed a girl.I have one friend and he doesn't answer me to phone.I have literally nothing, I live in other person's apartment, can't even buy a food and my mother is old and sick.Have no father.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???I can't even talk to people I feel massive anxiety to even look people in the eyes, holy fuck I wait before nobody is outside of building so that they don't see me when I come out.

WHAT TO DO ;-((((

Go the fuck outside, you retard. The only reason you’re miserable is you.

just work to develop a narcissistic mindset then everything in life becomes easy

Exercise, eat well, sleep at night.
Also don't focus so much on other people and what they're doing.

I could say so much more but it's too late at night. I need to rest

I know others will say better what I'm trying to tell you. Good luck OP. You don't need to settle for this crap, but its up to you to change it. Has nothing to do with other people. Take responsibility for yourself

Brother you have to score a job, anything . I know how you feel, been there . I used to get mad anxiety just taking my doggo for a walk. The longer you wait , the harder it will be . Apply for night shifts , or whatever job you feel like you could do. It wont be easy but you have to start it from there. It will get easier to walk out that door each day . good luck to you , and remember , baby steps.

going to church is a good start

Good idea. Even stacking shelves in a supermarket night shift is a good start.
Don't have to deal with public, minimum social interaction but still enough to push you. Also that extra money is a nice confidence booster.

Op listen to this user.

join me in my drunk babble thread bruv, we can talk shit there

Find your passion and live it.
Make Money out of it.
Stop telling the Stories you have always told to yourself.
Work out.
Drink Water more often.
Remember that there is nothing that defines you.

>You are unique

Stop browsing on Sup Forums
Delete Tiner
Delete Candycrush
Delete Clash of Clans or any other mobile Game

Buy some good headphones (don't have to be expensive) and go for a walk as long as you wish and as long your Music is going!

Doing those things might be hard but in the End it will be worth it!

Next Step.

Always ask the question "Why am I thankful for today?" Being Grateful is a necessary step on keeping that good mood up!

Do the following step EVERY DAY before going to sleep.

Take a piece of Paper and write down what your aim is in a way that you WILL archieve it!

Like "I will be the best" or "i will get better and better every single day"

Never stop learning
Never stop growing

You are awesome!

Stop looking for help on Sup Forums since this is a dark place!

If you don't adapt my steps, you will fall deeper and THEN you might start learning and growing!

You are a WINNER!

an hero

I'm 20, pretty similar story like yours, never had a job, kissless virgin.

I was constantly depressed and when i posted similar thread on Sup Forums everyone told me that getting a job would help me feel much better.

Well, now i've been working for 3 weeks and shit's even worse, i work for 400€ in a shitty fucking factory and that's just another reason to fucking kill myself.

Only difference between yours and my story are that my mom isn't sick, i live in my parents' house and i actually have friends.

Still, life fucking sucks.

decide you want change then stop giving yourself reasons not to change. your life is already shit, so what really are you going to lose aside from stopping being a loser?

It's simple really,
join the Navy you fuck they will make a man out of you

Sure, kill other people and get killed just so some rich fucking jew can get rich.

How fucking low does your iq have to be to actually go to war willingly.

word

LOL don't ask Sup Forums for advice.

First off you sissy loving faggot i don't even know where OP is from or if his country is even at war, second the armed forces will introduce you too people you will have a life long connection with, teach you skills so you don't have to be depended on your mom and dad, make a man out of you, if ops mom is sick this is the best course

LMAO, mad low iq monkey spotted, no war ever was fought "for freedom" or some shit, all of them are planned by the rich, lucky for them, there are dumb autists like you that would actually go and shoot other dumb autists.

in other words - if you can't think for yourself, have issues growing up, and learning skills. Not being able to make friends, you should join the military? I think that only goes to validate anons point that soldiers generally have low iqs.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

I can tell you something

I have no job too...

I would be in the same situation like you two... If i wouldn't have changed on 2013 i would be dead by now.

I was heavily depressed 2007-2013. Wanted to take my life because my life was shit.
This year on February my dad died. Now i am depressed again. Doesn't matter... Talk to people who help you. Psychotherapist.

Now i have started working out aditionally to other things.

2011 i met my first gf via Fatcamp. I have had a surrounding that had people the same class as me. I was fat (i still am... lol... but i have had fun...) since then i have had experience with girls. Gave me confidence.

2013 i have met a psychotherapist and she suggested me to walk. So i have put some music on and just walked... it felt so much better! You should try it too!!!

Then i was open enough for some caller to look what he wants to sell me... "Bitcoin is an innovative currency"... So i started Bitcoinmining and now i am in sales and sell Mining Rigs... I am not rich yet because i reinvest all my money into new hardware...

It is of course unusual... Nobody would do that... But this defines me. This is the only "job" i have...

I take every chance i get.

I don't know if this helps but I hope someone can take some intel out of it.

> if you can't think for yourself
Welcome to the real world kiddo
nobody gives a shit what you think. earn a living have kids and retire, your mom and dad aren't going to keep feeding chicken tendies for ever you know

>earn a living have kids and retire

Found the braindead sheep that doesn't even know what he wants.
You have been brainwashed by the jews, enjoy your mediocre life buddy.

Well, I mean amerifags have very limited options, it's not everybody who can study and actually accomplish something. It's only natural that the less priviliged people with below average iq's would join the military.

>blames jews
I think you're the one who's been brainwashed. Take a break from the internet, goyim.

Not even on the internet that often, i have a job and maybe spend 2 hours daily at home (not sleeping).
Your tiny brain unfortunately can't understand what this world is about, i bet you still go to church on sundays because your mommy makes you.

>Found the braindead sheep
right you be the edgy emo kid bellyaching to your mother about how the world doesn't understand you. I will support my family like a normal person

>right you be the edgy emo kid bellyaching to your mother about how the world doesn't understand you. I will support my family like a normal person

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
Who the fuck says you shouldn't support your family?
But the fact that you created this image in your head that shows a certain way of life you believe all people should live makes it obvious that you have been brainwashed.

Don't know much about how the US navy works but i am sure they have something called a military scholarships. seems like the smart way to get a educated and earn money while doing it instead of, you know, end up in crippling dept and move back your parents basement

the fact you think your the special and everyone else is brainwashed pretty much tells me all about you snowflake

Maybe if america didn't spend at least x10 as many money on their military than what they spend on education, this wouldn't be a problem. The fact that the goverment requires poor people to go to war at a young age just to have a decent education is preposterous

I was a booze hound for 10+ years. Did crazy shit. Woke up in differnent cities. Hospital.Jail cells. Lost jobs. Lost chcicks. Had blazing rows with parents, family, friends. Ruined the party many times. Upset people. Spent a shit load of money on hookers. Sufferered severve sucicidal depression for years before it broke. Walked around big cities all night whiskeyed out my mind just looking for something. Walked around foreign cities whiskeyed out my mind jumped in a cb and said - where the whores at. Hit by cars. Walked into so crazy sketchy situations. All the while - co-started a business that I walked from - booze related - but fuck it it still goes. Held down jobs at major international conglomorates - jobs that a lot of people'd lose a finger for. Walked away/got fucked off - booze related. Got shit published, got a degree, got in shape, got fat, got in shape again.

After all that - fuck it. What's to be scared of?

I don't think i'm special, you don't even have to be really smart to realise life shouldn't be scripted.
Many people realise this but you obviously life in a shithole.

hurrrrrrr feelings

>Many people realise this but you obviously life in a shithole.
There is that high IQ i keep hearing so much about

How is IQ in any way connected with typos, especially when you don't live in a english-speaking country?

Would you stop your whinging, bitch, bitch, bitch. what do you care about what other country policy's are, maybe if you put that much effort in your own life, you wouldn't be stealing your dads credit cards to buy games on steam

Just wanted to see how insecure you are, thanks for proving my point kiddo. Go out their and be special

>Go out their
I don't even think that i have a high iq, there is nothing wrong with being average, but being dumb enough to think that fighting in wars actually has a meaning, well that's a whole new level...

THIS. So much truth.

Are you juden?

ok!

Sounds like you come from a wealthy family fucko

Absoluely not. What makes you say so?