Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Klsv_gFA7sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes and jokes and OPs unapologetic homosexuality aside, these threads are horseshit nonsense, fuck trump and Hillary and Rachel Maddow and you, faggot.

I am READY madam president!

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

She lost, get over it.

not more of this dog shit again. OP if you wanna circle jerk about Hilary go to a youtube comment section

well she did get the most votes, so yeah, i guess so

but she is a joke tho?

Trump lost the popular vote.
Hillary won the popular vote.
Hillary should be our president.
She deserves it.
We need a woman in the white house.

No she shouldn't. Neither should Donald.

We got handed two shit sandwiches and were told it was our duty to eat one of them.

What a faggot thing to say

I guess you dumb fucks shoulda voted then.

shut up faggot

Whatever the content was of that bible-length pile of shit, I assume it wasn’t complimentary, so fuck you too.

One of the shit sandwiches has worked in government for decades, knows how to politic, and is in the party that tends to individual rights over corporate rights in moral issues.
But no, let's vote in the self aggrandizing tv huckster that promises being a billionaire makes him different and that he'll "drain the swap". Apparently by filling it with shit.

Both parties nominations are given by the party the vote for the nomination is just a suggestion to who should be nominated. Both parties won't nominate anyone who isn't a insider. Because corruption is the business of both parties. So you can have our corrupt politician or theirs. People sued the Democratic party because they donated money to support Bernie just for them to throw it for Hillary. Their defense in the case was they can through it because their an independent organization, and their nomination can go to anyone they want. Bernie was just a tool to get support for the Democratic party. You could argue she would have been less openly corrupt, but that's like arguing poop with corn is better than taco Bell poop.

Bernioe shoueld have won!

She only “won” because of the extra votes from California, you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Klsv_gFA7sY

Is this a new pasta? i saw it In another thread

Faggot, go kill yourself you less-than human piece of shit

>President
Of what?

fuck off ya damn faggot, nobody wants you, kill yourself

and lost the electoral vote in a landslide. sorry soyboy but thats the way the system works.

Pretty sure the last election settled this.

No, she shouldn't.
If that were true, she would have campaigned to ensure enough votes in the electoral college, instead of acting like it was her turn and getting pissy when her lack of work in that direction didn't yield what she wanted.

career politicians haven't been good for this country for a long time
I don't blame people for being rash and voting for Trump for not being a career politician, especially one as scummy and shady as a Clinton

She said in video she believes in white supremacy
She supports people who want segregation
She was the right choice for Sup Forums
We made a mistake

What do you mean she should? Do you mean she somehow deserve to be president because she survived in politics despite being involved in over 10 major scandals and even more medium-minor ones? I guess that makes her great at the power games and scheming in politics but is that what you really want in a president?

Or is it because you think it was time to have a female president that she should have won? Are we supposed to do turn based systems for the presidency so next time we put in another perceived marginalized group representative? I suppose a gay president would be next and then a Muslim and then someone either mentally or physically handicapped and on and on it goes. I wonder how many election cycles we would have to go through until a straight Christian white normally functioning guy would be allowed to be president under that system. At least 10 off the top of my head but I'm sure there are more categories of people than that.

I suppose you think it's because she won the popular vote because she won big in most of the major cities but lost everywhere else. How weird that the people that would be least effected by her policies were her big supporters meanwhile the people they would hurt voted for the guy that promised he would work for their benefit. The people that voted for Hillary are people whose biggest problem every day is a mean comment, drama in their relationships or if there's anything good on TV. They live in sheltered areas safe from the dangers of the world so they vote for whoever makes them feel morally superior.

rule 34?

I'm one of the few Trump supporters that thinks she would've done a good job

Trump still seemed like the better choice at the time though

Well, she isn't.

Sooooooo, I guess she actually shouldn't.

Jokes aside, she was the worst candidate in modern history.

sage

everyone knows that the god emporer trump was fated to win this election.

requesting shad pics

The shit sandwich that worked in politics for thirty years and has a history just as long of being corrupt.

She's the only first lady who has been fingerprinted by the FBI before she even served as Head of the State Department under the Obama administration

At a glance, can anyone tell me what color the majority of this picture is?
I can't quite tell...

> The party that tends to individual rights

Yet are taking away individual rights to own guns

Yet are taking away individual rights on religious freedom

Yet are taking away individual rights to choose health care.

Yet aren't protecting individual voters rights by not rewiring voter id

Yet are set on expanding the federal government and giving them more power instead of defending individual state rights.
Do you have any idea how fucked you sound right now?

At a glance, can anyone tell me where the majority of the people are?
I can't quite tell...

Memes and jokes aside, she stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders.

Face it user, it just wasn't meant to be.

At a glance, can anyone tell me why population disparity is the exact reason the electoral college is necessary?
I can't quite tell.

At a glance, can anyone tell me what democracy is?
I can't quite tell.

Talk about proving your point too well.

The electoral college was created for this reason specifically.

So that the same three states weren't choosing the president every election, essentially making every vote outside of those states completely worthless.

Do you think it's fair that people in a few states that generally have the same political leanings get to decide who gets to rule over everyone else in the nation?

Be into politics for longer than six months and try again.

democratic republic**

We are the United STATES of America, not the United PEOPLE of America. Our name alone guarantees that we use some method for the election that treats states as the base unit. Why would states with literally no say in the executive branch EVER want to stay in our country? They wouldn't, and a popular vote system would guarantee very low population states ceding from the country.

We aren't a democracy, we are a republic.

This is why we elect representatives.

If we were a true democracy, the people would vote on every issue specifically.

The US was never intended to be a democracy.

Be into government policy longer than six months and try again.

Thank Christ we don't have a democracy; you should look back in history for what that would have actually meant, instead of just whining about shillary losing fair and square.

you need a fucking civics class, fuck

what are you, some kind of faggot?

I love how you were using the argument of more when it came to the number of districts that are Republican, but as soon as you figured it out that the majority of people are Democrats you suddenly went against the argument of more.

Answer me this do you think it is fair that a minority of people should have the same weight in their votes as the overwhelming majority.

I personally believe the whole electoral system should be done away with, and we should work strictly on popular vote. That way every single person gets one vote and one vote only and then everybody is equal.

Of course there are better voting Alternatives but popular vote is the easiest to understand

>I personally believe the whole electoral system should be done away with, and we should work strictly on popular vote.

That's because you're functionally retarded.

>I personally believe the whole electoral system should be done away with, and we should work strictly on popular vote. That way every single person gets one vote and one vote only and then everybody is equal.

It will literally be Civil War 2. At best, 7/10 states will secede because they no longer have any representation.

how professional throw insults because you can't come up with an argument let me try it.

poopy face

This is Sup Forums, dipshit.
Try thinking for more than 2 seconds and you'll figure out why different population densities have different political interests that need fair representation.

No, he's right. Saying "the electoral college is garb" is like saying "I'm a flat earther"

It's that retarded. It's not even adhom, at that point; it doesn't have to be an argument because you invalidated your own.

>We need a woman in the white house.
If you think we need a candidate based on their sex, you're a fucking moron and the exact same type of person you probably always bitch and whine about.

the only states that would actively choose to secede in that manner would be states that were powerless such as the landlocked states and if they were to attempt to secede they would be forced to stick with the rest of us due to economic means or military means

You fucking faggot!

>Civil war will be alright, because I think I'll be on the winning side.
Never run for office user.

Sorry, pal.

These are just the pros and cons of having different individual preferences.

People who create liberal bastions aren't more qualified to choose a leader than their conservative counterparts that trend to spread out their population density.

Also, your implying that there are more liberals than conservatives based solely on the voting totals of the 2016 election.

Many people didn't even vote. Trump win this election with her votes than Romney lost with in 2012.

Also, there are many many voters who aren't loyal to one party exclusively. I've cord on both sides in the past.

You really should get out of the business of telling people whose team they are on. Or must be on.

Why exactly do we "need" a woman president. Enlighten me.

>It would be more fair to hold middle america hostage politically.

Great solution.

Actually, it would be virtually the entire country. Or did you forget how this entire "argument" started?

vote by district
Virtually ALL RED
meanwhile in mob rule

the Electoral College is a relic of the past it was created so that people could send their representatives to vote on their behalf because they could not communicate around a country this big easily

today we have Automobiles and the internet more importantly the internet there is no need to send a representative to vote on our behalf when we can communicate with a person in China from our living rooms

it's people like you who choose to stagnate and not to progressed that truly disgust me the way our constitution was laid before us was so that it could adapt with times and now that a new age is here you don't want us to adapt you don't want us to use the tools at our disposal

the age of the horse and buggy is gone this is the age of information

Giant douche or turd sandwich?

I meant to say that Trump won this election with fewer votes than Romney lost with in 2012.

And that many others like me aren't loyal to one party specifically. I've voted on both sides in the past.

Hell no it wasn't, fucking tons of nations have had mob-rule democracy before america. that's how the founders knew it was a garbage system. Holy shit, learn basic history before you try to get political.

notably ROME, ever heard of them?

What the fuck? It's literally not about that at all; it's about representation. It's about population centers not reigning tyrannically over farmers.

You don't seem to realize that the UNITED STATES of america is just that: a union of states. any state that has no representation has a good reason to secede

no one said Mob voting or not trying to gather up 20 million people from around the country and have them vote on shit

what I'm saying is that now that we have the technology to implement almost the entire us populist and to our policy making abilities we should

what better representation could there be then to have people be able to actually vote on whether or not there should be another war in their name

Technology also brings new problems when it comes to social functions.

People have the ability to create political echo chambers now more than ever.

It's easier to base your political views based on the not Joe Biden memes shared by like minded individualsv than to actually choose a moral standpoint and hold it consistently when evaluating political views.

It's become easier to ostracize anyone who disagrees with those in the echo chamber.

You have liberals treating Trump supporters like shit in California and you have conservatives treating Hillary supporters like shit in the bible belt. Yet you feel that one of these groups is more equipped to choose our leader than the other.

B...b...but Trevor Noah and John Oliver told me more = good... :(

Yep she should. She had everything rigged in her favor but she still blew it. The Trump Curse is real. Also she's a loser.

Thank you, user, well said

>what better representation could there be then to have people be able to actually vote on whether or not there should be another war in their name

I won't let retards like you let me get blown up. The PM of Canada keeps getting voted in and he said he'd rather see [some population center, I can't remember if it was vc or winnipeg or hwatever] be nuked to dust than push the button himself

John Loliver*

the majority should rule over the minority

the strong should dominate the weak

this is always been the rules of life

if we are more it's because we are better

So, you still believed if she won everything changed in your image and likeness? Lets be clear around here. She lost due to email leaks. Eat shit!

Memes and jokes aside, stop making these fucking threads you shithead.

There is a clear and present danger when you have differing political views than those around you.

A person can be pressured to have a certain political view or be alienated from the social group.

giving everybody the ability to decide their fate is significantly better than giving an orangutan the nuclear codes

>strong
>numerous
Pick one. Is a lion stronger than an entire colony of ants? Yes.

The strong ruling the weak is virtually every other form of government; republics and democracies are both rule by the weak.

>argumentum ad drumpfum
No, you don't seem to get it. You're giving EVERYONE ELSE the chance to decide YOUR fate. A bunch of ignorant motherfuckers who've never studied geopoliticts, or served in a war: ignorant motherfuckers like you, who shouldn't get a goddamn vote in the first place.

that's already how it works now

how do you think religion even started if you are religious it's probably the religion of your parents and your family

and let's say you left that religion and decided to become a Muslim you would probably be ostracized insulted and told you are somehow subhuman

The last election says you are wrong.

strength comes from more than just physical power
strength can come from numbers
strength can come from intelligence
strength can come from the ability to adapt

to be strong is to be able
not to be physical

Even the DNC is finally dropping her, dude; do you even watch the news? Uranium One was the nail in her coffin.

Exactly.

I would never claim that people of one religion have more individual day than someone of a different religion.

Just because a conscious is popular, doesn't mean it's correct.

Can strength come from ignoring empirical reality, and refusing to study history while telling people how the world should be?

you don't seem to get it someone else already has the ability to decide your fate everyone else has the ability to decide your fate some random person can walk into your house and murder you and he would have decided your fate there

your faith will always be in the hands of others and since that is the case you should just strive to take as much control as you can

instead of allowing another aspect of your life to be dictated over you by a representative be the representative and dictate life for yourself

Only if you censor the people debunking you.
Now where in society am I seeing this?

are you saying the strong haven't always one because from where I'm standing it certainly looks as if the strong always wins

it's the law of nature adapt or die

it's all an elaborate troll

Actually, nobody can just walk into my gun and murder me because I have a rifle 2 feet away from me, and a handgun right next to me.

There are ten people on an island. They vote to eat the weakest one, 9:1. This is democracy.

There are nine people on an island. They vote to eat the weakest one, 8:1. This is democracy.

AD INFINITUM as you motherfuckers would steal my money to make social programs until your communist utopia collapses

thats where your wrong buddy, the "strong" arnt strong anymore, thoae positions filled by family descent

GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFFA THIS CAMPUS GET YOUR HATE SPEECH OFFA THIS CAMPUS NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

How big is your gun of sunshine can just walk into it?

Holy shit, user, you own a tank that you keep your rifle in?

exactly but be less extreme about it you're forgetting that strength can also come from cooperation and numbers