Time for a Diaper Thread!

Time for a Diaper Thread!

Any boys here?

heh I know that's a four year old. that's why you should post more.

Who wants to change me?

yes.

Yay age? Wear diapers?

20, and yes I do.
hbu?

Sometimes I like being the brother most. I'm 28 need a check little guy?

welp, I literally just changed like 15 minutes ago, sooo not yet ^~^

Cute did you make a stink?

nuuuh, I only wet...

So you wipe like a big boy?

*nod nod*

How come I don't believe you?

uhhhhhhhhh.
you tell me >.>

You guys are degenerate filth

Diaper boys make poopy in their diapers don't they?

well, uh...... maybe... sometimes.

And you know I'm going to insist that you do don't you?

fiiiine, if you say so x-x

You understand you are taking to an adult about shitting and pissing in a diaper? Literally think about what your parents/grandparents would think. You're a burden on society

And it's thanksgiving right in front of everyone. You're all ready

Let's see what his family thinks :)

My family knows about this and they're fine with it, so eh...

But you know it's important to poop. You've been very naughty on that potty and they need to see you in action

Pathetic excuses for life, you guys genuinely make me sad

Im only sad for you. You like to make babies cry

There's worse out there, but sure.
I'm glad that we are not all the same in this world, would be rather boring if we all were into the same. (◠◠)

I bet you have a cute butt

thanks, i guess ^◡^

Understand there's the same and then there's asking if "you've done poopies". It's sad, you could probably find a girlfriend that's into this if you looked hard enough, but judging by your expected looks she'd look like a fucking toothy spastic

And you know big brother wants you to pop that butt cherry

I understand you are brushing my insults off as being a 'hater' or someone that just doesn't understand. But I bet when you cum you must get a feeling of guilt building up with in you and for that next 5-10 minutes you share my viewpoint that you are simply a degenerate into a borderline paedophilic fetish. I beg that you find someone that you can care about and move past this sad life you lead

Now you look at these beautiful boys in the pictures. They need love more than anyone leave them alone

See he knows how to do it in his diaper

You're past the point of saving, I feel sorry for you and I am sad that you'll lead a life of sadness and eventually find a wife to which you suppress your degenerate fetish knowing she'll break up with her if you tell her. I pity your existence

My stash before I got some diapers from Bambino. Their new Magnificos are amazing.

crinklzzzz, the brand I'm using.
luv them ^~^

Well I make my boys happy. If you not stop I'll make you have a stink a thon in your diaper

Diapercuck reporting in for the night.

The girlfriend is out for the night, and I'm at home with a bottle of whiskey and my thick diapers to keep my pants dry. How is everyone tonight?

So sad, God you're upsetting and this isn't even me being a typical Sup Forums troll. I'm sorry

I'm sad for you you're so old you're going to die on like 5 minutes. Me im a newborn

>Stop liking what I don't like!!!!

ftfy

My boys need humiliation are you ready?

exactly he comes to this thread just to comment negative shit lol dont like it dont click it

Diapercuck here again...

You have my interest. Umm, yes I'm ready!

You cunts are wearing underwear made for the incontinent and fetishising it, how fucked is that?

Do you poop your diaper?

I believe their called Diapers asshole!

how fucked is it that you are getting that pissed off with what other people do in their spare time? (not a diaper wearer just showing you your retardation)

Diapercuck again

I don't. I've experimented with it before, but I really didn't like it.

Well that's to bad won't you admit that you must be a disgraceful for that girl you don't deserve

Yeah, adult diapers aka the underwear for incontenet retards
Mate, you're defending these borderline paedophilic spastics? They're posting their shitty diaper threads on Sup Forums, can they not find their own AIDS community website to post on rather than here?

I am absolutely certain that you've fapped to things that you would not like your employer, friends, or family to know about. You are a hypocrite.

Mommy just changed me :)
I'm small enough for her to be able to carry me, and she loves it
Mommy doms exist guys, don't give up your search

3, yes but in 2 weeks my Mom Said i dont need them anymore

Is everything you fap to not what you want your employer/friends/family to see you spastic? I have never come close to fapping to shitting and pissing in underwear meant for the incontenent

Are you sure I think we'd better check those pants buddy

This.

Isn't*

M8 everyone has a fetish
Even if you say you don't, you've probably not found it yet
Regardless, this is better than doing drugs to relax and regress
For me it's degenerate, but I only share it with my gf, publicly showing your fetish is degenerate. But this is relaxing and helps take the stress out of my daily life
Also most people with this fetish had some kind of psychological imprint that makes their sub conscious want to regress, suppressing these desires only make them stronger
Also it has nothing to do with actual kids

I bet you're into necrophilia and all this defensiveness is about you overcompensating for the fact you're the TRUE sick fuck here. Or is it kiddy diddlers? There's no way a normal person would be so butthurt over other people enjoying a harmless activity like diapers.

I would Love to doxx one of them and See the face of their fathers in totally disappointment

I already took around 15 different drugs and nope... Drugs are a lot better than shitting and pissing yourself

Not him but maybe its the delusion that fags like you really exist

I think a blade to your throat would take your fetish the the next level

Diapercuck again.

If I actually pooped in my diapers, I think she'd lose any last shred of respect she has for me.

Who are you anyway?

screw it here is me

my creepy uncle has this fetish, he told me about it his weird fetishes once and my aunt found pics on his laptop. Now evertime I see him holding their baby in a diaper I look to see if he's getting off to it, and he has that sick look on his face. I feel bad for my aunt, that sick fuck.

Vile cunts, find your own shithole to wallow in your own filth

> my method of stress relief is better than yours even though wearing a diaper does nothing to your health and you can't get addicted to them
Ouch that edge
Then let's see what your fetish is hmm? Let's see how degenerate it is and weather or not I'll need to teleport behind you
Nuthin personel kid

>pissing in an ocean of piss
Get out newfag

Drugs fuck your life up, dumbass. Diapers are harmless.
Your logic is flawed, and I don't even like diapers.

i wish you fecalophiliacs would all just kill yourselves. you are actually more degenerate than the fucking cucks

actually i dont poop in my diapers dont lie it i adult at that point sorry to disapoint you

Keep telling yourself you are not addicted to wearing diapers. People are strange. Out of curiosity. What do you say when you buy diapers? And why does it turn you on?

Cancerous memes + your pathetic fetish takes this to the next level. Get out and talk to people you pathetic cunt
Calling me newfag because I oppose this AIDS tier fetish, alright lol

>Drugs fuck your life
They didn't fuck mine so fuck off with your NTV Info canal shit

Several recent ABDL pols have about 60% of diaper wearing just wearing, about 40% who wet and about 5% who shit. It's a very small percentage and most ABDL people avoid both those people.

so you are so fucking degenerate that you
1 let a whore treat you like dogshit and fuck around on you
2 wear fucking diapers
you should honestly polish off that whiskey and /wrists. you cant sink any lower. Leave the diaper on of course so your family wont feel any sadness over your minor loss to their lives

I've theorized why I have this particular fetish
Most psychologists say it has to do with having a bad childhood so your sub conscious wants to have another go at being a child
Also I've had this fetish for some time, and I've only bought diapers twice. Don't get me wrong, I don't like having this fetish, but I can't just stop liking it. If I suppress it, the desire to indulge only gets stronger, so I moderate my degeneracy as best I can.
M8 how else do you think I got my gf to be my mommy dom? Have you only been here like 20min?
You're complaining about seeing shit on Sup Forums you're the only dumb ass here

see you in 5+ years when you're rotting then faggot

Man, I would love to see what you and your gf look like. Could use it as a substitute for IPECAC

Diapercuck here.

I have a tiny penis and I can't get her off, so I let her fuck other guys who can satisfy her. There's no shame in that, and I get off in the humiliation of knowing that I'm wetting my diapers while she's getting filed up by another man's huge cock and cum.

What. In the fuck. Is this thread.

> I don't like having this fetish, but I can't just stop liking it. If I suppress it, the desire to indulge only gets stronger, so I moderate my degeneracy as best I can.

Definition of addiction