Fun things to do as an 18-yr-old female college student with a car but limited funds and time?

Fun things to do as an 18-yr-old female college student with a car but limited funds and time?

Fuck some niggers

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

Crash and die.

Tell me where you are and I will come rape you. I'm 99.99% serious.

Kek

Drive off a cliff.

Use your car to fuck people on craigslist and get money. Then use it to buy fun shit. You can practice sucking me off if you want.

give me that S u c c

Use car to pick up weed
Smoke pot

Go to any party, get free booze if female then get free dick after passing out. Is win win

suck dick

I wanna stuff your turkey, OP.

masturbate on video chat with me. it's free.

Go to bed Kacey you aren't 18 but post tits that's free

Easy go to parties free beer.. talk to people work on people skills get free stuff from them when you get to know them well.

thanks to the nice suggestions
more info:
already smoke pot
dont drink
already sucked dick for money and didnt like it

cmon Sup Forums gimme something new

to the crash and die comments ill have to think about it

also I am latina

What State U From and I might have an idea of the community/lifestyle? ?

the ghetto. no state specific. just the ghetto. with a Mediterranean climate

Nice tits and timestamp, bitch.

Is this the samefag user who posted the "i am alone at thanksgiving and a girl totally not a guy" thread? Cause it seems like it. Timestamp and marker with Sup Forums or tits or gtfo.

Fucking holidayfags

You mean latino. Fake fag. Timestamp and tits.

POSTING TITS IS FREE AND EASY

sell your eggs.

Welp if California you might as well take part of the black Friday shindig that's going on record people acting like fools then post on YouTube monitize the video make money on side while you go on about looking for other people who are fucking up.. or just smoke weed

You have to go back.

well i guess this counts
also idk the "i am alone at thanksgiving guy" thread
also im not alone

20+posts and no tits with timestamp.

Fuck you all.

Teats? Srsly? Not bossom or mamaries? Jeez

drive to the nearest state or national park

start working as a camgirl, but don't expect to earn so much. it could anyway be funny for You

already did a few days ago actually. it was really nice 10/10!

wtf is that shit

drive to find a roadside diner in a town youve never been to before. drink coffee all day while shitposting

Naked breasts with a fucking timestamp. This ain't group therapy.

>Fun things to do as an 18-yr-old female college student
>You could always show your tits with a timestamp. Maybe that will get you more suggestions. Because right now everyone just assumes you're just some faggot troll.

cruise for guys, drive past them slow, wind down the window and ask if they are looking for a date ;)

Didn't mean to greentext the second part

Did you just tell her to get raped? KeK

hookah bar + your friends + a deck of uno cards

As tits?
Not really, that is a shirt and throat, with a slight cleavage.

Wow I had to move for this picture y'all. I was just trying to lay on my sofa waiting for my thanksgiving food turkey baby coma to pass. Hope it was worth it...

those are your tits at 18?? damn girl, your future looks bleak, expect tits around your belly button by 30, knees by 40. Might be worth investing in a decent boob job

>different lighting
>different file name
>different camera

Nice tits, would play with.
Also invite some friends of yours to go look at stars in the wilderness with you, build a fire, have some beers.

Those are nice tits, IMO Id fuck you

aha i wear a 38DD theres not much i can do about gravity lol :)

ya lmao i took it with my phone because my laptop cam is shit

that actually sounds really nice.will do in future thanks :)

your bra is too big as well, you might want to go get one correctly fitted, those are not DD cup sized breasts

actually sounds pretty good! thanks

You forgot different hair length. I smell something fishier than whats between op's supposed legs.

You're welcome, I'm a poorfag of many years, having inexpensive fun has been a part of my life for a while.

actually my bra is too small. its a 36C but it gives me decent cleavage so i dont give a shit

Tits or gtfo

lmao what its the same hair length??? ugh do i have to move again... brb i suppose with same cam and shit:(

I'm a Jungian mystic, and I've spent the last several decades exploring the Deep Mysteries of the inner sea. There are worlds inside you; you are Legion, you contain multitudes. In all the time I've spent exploring my inner spaces, I have never found a bottom. I could spend the rest of my life in a cell and never be bored. There's simply so much to see and experience inside yourself once you have the tools that you'll eventually realize one lifetime isn't long enough to plumb its depths.

Your op picture was with a windows phone. Why would you use that if you have a real phone then?
I'm calling this thread fake and gay. Op is really a 35yo man.

haha it was with a windows laptop actually wow yall suck at this

I have a windows laptop too and it doesn't name my pictures WIN_20171123 or anything like that

thats weird... mine does.. doesnt matter.. standby for ultimate proof...

well, it may also depend on which program she uses to take pics from webcam with

This. Samefag threads keep going around. The fact that the filenames are all different is what made me skeptical. The horizontal boob pic with no Sup Forums in it made it proof.

No one posts selfies horizontally.

lmao i suppose. same laptop same cam random title name i suppose. same 1 notification. i can take a pic from my phone with the same shirt if yall want

Do it with a timestamp and Sup Forums written on it then I might start to believe you.

maybe get a 38 C or D then, might be a better fit

Same shirt. Same phone. Time stamp with Sup Forums. Cmon y'all

go to the city's natural history museum

Now shoe on head AND sharpie in pooper at the same time while holding that timestamp. I know you can do it.

this

as much as id love to those are like $20 tickets. i eat top ramen for survival

actually sounds fun but i dont have the time or a good laptop cam for it. also i have a roommate haha but thanks

Kek, you're a champ for putting up with us op.
Can I have a picture of your unclothed butt? Not for any verification reasons, I'd just like to see it.

i dont own a sharpie :( does my big black dildo counts haha

What would you rather suck circumcised or uncircumcised?

hold on guys... gotta do some family bonding... be back in 30 or so

colleges often have tons of free events every week

walk around campus and look for fliers. look like you belong, nobody is checking ID

if it's the beginning of a semester, all the clubs will have callout meetings, you can score tons of free pizza

I guess that'll have to do. I'll be waiting for the picture.

This. Fuck NoNut November.

>family bonding... be back in 30 or so
Sounds both incestuous and disappointing.

well, You could earn more as a couple of girls. decent cams don't cost that much

What is NoNut November supporting?

idk man, prolly helps fund ISIS or some shit.

To me it sounds like Henry Kellogg came to our time and tried to spread his message online.

Not nutting in November.

For what reason?

Its some kind of communist plot to invade mainland china I think

can confirm, that loon tried to sew my dick shut
>mfw I gave him the ol scrotum smackaroonie

ok so what ya want

Oh, well then it's fine, lemme know when they get to Europe, then I'll be all up in arms.

pussy?

show feet

Post pictures of benis

Lets keep it alive niggers, anyone got any games?

We could always invade Poland.

Again?
That pissed off the Russians last time.

get raped

Its OK they are distracted trying to invade mainland China.