ITT: Sup Forums in 1928

ITT: Sup Forums in 1928

This Hitler guy seems like a pretty chill dude, he's gonna make Germany great again

Living in a cunt that's like a tea kettle about to boil over.

Thank god our centrist government is securing stability and peace in europe.

Why are women all whores now? They wear next to nothing here, seriously.

ich arbeite viel heil hitler

The ''Golden Age'' of Fascism, when even other western leaders praise Mussolini as one of the best stateman ever existed

Are you red? Do you know any reds? Any commielovers?

Like if you got any names we know what do about these scum.

pay reps

Few years too early.

Long live the Irish Free State! War against anti-treaty scumbags when?

Pls one more worldwar so we could get our territories back

my region was in germany in that time

Good on you for defeating the British, now get your fucking immigrants out of my country

Our young people are more degenerate than ever before, my God. The girls dress like harlots and they all dance to that degenerated Negro jazz music until 1:00 AM.

I meant that you're a few years too early for Hitler to be in power.

Anyway, this is during Primo de Riviera's reign. He ignored mounting social unrest and continued allowing the Church and grandees to oppress the masses until it all blew up. The guy had little to offer outside token bread-and-circuses policies.

i could just join the NSDAP so nvm

>tfw first world
we will surpass usa in a few decades

Daily reminder that if your country is painted red, it is a non-country.

in Paris rn lads, truly the best place on earth, i'm sure it will forever be the greatest city

right?

are we, dare I say it, elite?

WHY IS THERE NO WORK GOD DAMNIT FUCKING ALLIES DESTROYED OUR HOMELAND

Two cars in every garage and two chickens in every pot. May the good times keep rolling in the next decade.

We're too poor and too Catholic for that shit.

Fuck the frongs , they dont want us to have our own unions even tho they have like 3 unions . Cant w8 when karma his them and we invade them and kill them in their own country just like they are doing now

i want to kill some serbs

My cousin was telling me about all the miraculous things they're doing in Russia, they're trying to build a better world without poverty and suffering.

Why would anyone take Bolshevism seriously anyway? Capitalism and the good ol' American way have made life good. Nothing can possibly sink this ship *lights cigar*.

FUCK alcohol

Hell, this Prohibition thing is the best thing to ever happen. May it never end. You can make triple the amount of profits from booze you did in the old days. Me and the boys in Chicago own the hooch rack...oops, you're not supposed to know about that. Sor-ry.

any Americans itt tried this new circumcision thing?

>mfw conscripted to quell rebellions in French Lebanon
Ugh, like could you not? Plus, even if you did become your own free state, you'd have a pinetree on your flag, and you'd look retarded.

>be black
>have exciting career ahead of me as a jazz musician, butler, shoeshine boy, or ditch digger

Wonder if Louis Armstrong needs a drummer?

Hey did you know we have this thing called DNA in us? Britain truly is at the forefront of world prestige.

Anyone got some hooch? I swear I ain't no prohie.

And the Babe does it again! My buddy from Chi-Town actually bet $20,000 the Cubs would end their 20 year title drought at the start of the season.

Though I don't know where he got $20,000 from or why the cops were asking for his whereabouts the other week.

FDR aka "the ragin' semite" is not my president. He is a Hebrew capitalist and probably a Jew as well. Generosity and prosperity not capitalism and Jewery
t. Coughlin

Why do you boys want us to disarm so badly? Like, how much of a short-term memory have you lads got? Next thing, you'll probably even be signing a treaty with Germany allowing them to strengthen their military. Tsk tsk tsk...

You might wanna wait until we do a thread about 1938 for that.

If you thought America was degenerate during the 1920s, we had nothing on Germany. This was back when Berlin was full of BDSM and gay clubs.

Who's this idiot that keeps talking in the past tense as if he's talking about us to someone in the future? Is this some new kind of degenerate literature fad from Berlin?

Hey now, the future of the world is peace. I hope all leaders have half a mind to reduce all of our military capabilities, not that anybody would seriously want war at this point

We already saved Yurop once, we're not saving you if another war happens.

As much as I hope we could align on that idealism, I don't think all other nations are as civilized as France and Britain, and have world peace at world.

Germany, they're belligerent yes, but they're done for. If we went to war with them, we could topple them in three weeks. But Mussolini's Italy, I'm very scared of: their military capabilities are huge, their generals are geniuses, and their position means they could seize Marseille, Malta, Algers and Cairo all at once. I think the next war, if there is one, will be against the rousing Italian giant, and we have to be ready for it.

at heart*
Butterfingers ;-;.

I dunno but did you see the last Gershwin ?

rromani-a is a corrupt and stagnant shithole

This

doing a poo in the outside loo lads.

Hey, goys. Saw this beauty at the shooting range. Sad that they would be replaced by self-loaders soon.

LONG LIVE THE VICTORY OF THE WORKING CLASS

The US hadn't taken any significant amount of immigrants in years and years at this point, not since before WWI.

If you haven't seen this one yet - you have no taste and no interest for progress in cinema.
Hear, hear.

This is during the relatively liberal NEP period; the really fun stuff is coming in a few years. ;)

Look at my gal the wrong way and the rope will feel very, very tight, coon.

>Look at my gal the wrong way and the rope will feel very, very tight, coon.
Bourgeois scum is afraid of blacks, kek.

Who /kingfish/ here?

Just invested in the Stock Market! Hope nothing goes wrong next year!

listening to some nigger tunes on my gramophone

I hear that it's good at keeping children from masturbating. Too much self harm could cause them to become insane or go blind, so it is for the best.

Damn look at that stock market

It's almost an entire century until 2017

Dayum, why are jews coming from all over yurop?
*put some commies in jail*

Jean Marie Le Pen is born that year