en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung_Bahadur_Rana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Nepalese_War
youtu.be/2yIP0Lz5EcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nalapani
youtu.be/5fslhBpTbXs
youtube.com/watch?v=25LBTSUEU0A&index=1
s.xe.com/themes/xe/images/pages/curSymbols/curSymbol8360.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karnal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Damghan_(1729)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for ghazwa-e-hind

First for bhutan

>ghazwa-e-hind
The hell is ghazwa-e-hind?

Ghazwa-e-Hind or the final battle of India is an Islamic term mentioned in some "good" hadiths in particular predicting a final and last battle in India and as a result, a conquest of the whole Indian sub-continent by Muslim warriors. The term has recently become a subject of vast criticism in media for being used by militant groups to justify their activities in the subcontinent.

> However, it was never able to conquer the kingdoms in upper reaches of the Himalayas such as the regions of today's Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Nepal and Bhutan
Why were pajeets such cucks?

Moshi moshi desu

Because they weren't protected by the highest mountains on earth.

Isn't Nepal a more mountainous, barren area than Afghanistan? What's the point?

is your home /green/ /sag/?

First for Khalistan
Never heard of it

also /comfy/

Plenty of trees in my suburb

Didn't they already conquer India several times over. The Delhi Sultanate, the Mughal Empire. etcc

You are really wrong if you think Nepal is literally mountains.Mostly mountainous areas lies in border with China living Terai land flat which border with India.

Why was Ahmad Shah Durrani Pearl of Pearls so based, bro's?

Leaving*
Yeah it is compulsory to plant in front of a house and taking care of that plant in my area.

The Delhi Sultnate didn't.

You can say the Mughal Empire did, except they (lol) forgot that with conquest comes maintenance and broke up into pieces right after Augrenzab died.

>t. /his/ pro

Oh yes, I know that Goa is shit. I mean it's not even an India at all. And can you tell me about sadhu? I heard that a lot of them became who they are just because they are hiding from the police or because they are poor beggars that deceive tourists pretending to be saints. How to detect the real one?

t. mountain babby

Sri lanka really looks like 1st world from these pics

>Created an entire fucking country
>Fought and won one of the greatest battles of medival era
>De facto ruler of India
He was based

Not really true. Anyway what do mean by real sadhu? Again, please don't come to India.

DELET THIS

It's true tho. I think the Delhi Sultanate/Mughal Empire could have done it, but what was the point.
You spend millions fighting a war for months/years in a unhospitable land for what reason? At least Augrenzab had a motive to 'unite' India.

The one that knows Vedanta and not just an ex-shudra that became sadhu to smoke marijuana and not working.

>De facto ruler of India
>Again, please don't come to India.
Why do poo's hate themselves so much?

Their loss desu

That hair looks fake desu

Even British couldn't conquer them. Nepalis don't fuck around

Find an ashram

We can't handle our own body odour

good policy, imo
eh, it's not really, KL and Bangkok are more impressive by far
though I guess I could argue Colombo is second-first world ish

mostly i'm just looking for an excuse to unload old pics on my phone
speaking of which, how did you celebrate the 2561st anniversary of the enlightenment, /sag?

صباح الخير، سوريا
youtu.be/2wioCKYGMpw

we got lightz and shiet

Ah you mean Buddha Jayanti?

All these colors make it look like an amusement park

Vesak actually, two different dates
It was a UN international holiday or some shit this year too

To be fair Malaysia is literally a country that is this close to become a 1st world.I will be surprised if they won't be a 1st world country in coming next 10/15 years and Thailand have some small political problem which they can solve.

Is that colombo?

>Malaysia becoming first world

No country with Islam can become first world.

>Even British couldn't conquer them.
>first war: we underestimate the Gurkha's military capabilities and get BTFO
>second war: gurkha's lose almost all the battles which finally culminates in us stealing over 1/3 of their land

>b-but they bankrupt us
The majority of our deaths came during winters ( it snowed in the mountains) where we lost more soldiers to illness than the actual war.

Not to say they weren't fierce warriors. But the reason we didn't fully annex them was
1. We were just trying to stop their expansionist efforts
2. They accepted the sovereignty of the Qing Empire.

Later on they massively conscripted into our army in taking down other cunts around the globe so we got pretty bro-tier. Nepal's my unironic favorite SA country.

And what about Sweden?

>invaded by Aryans
>Invaded by indo-scythians
>Invaded by Greeks
>Invaded by Arabs
>Invaded by Turks
>Invaded by Afghans
>Invaded by Mongols
>Invaded by Persians
>Invaded by Brits, French and Portuguese
>Invaded by Chinese
Are Indians the ultimate cucks of history?

You Muslim, brah? If yes, do you know anything about your family history/lineage?

How do you feel being Muslim in the current times, do you feel insecure or worried about your security or being discriminated against? Has there been any change in your interaction with non Muslims?

yeah we don't have taste here for anything not gaudy and over the top

>what is UAE and some other countries of middle-east

>Russian Colony

>invaded by Aryans
But Pajeet you are Aryan :^)

No, I'm from a Brahmin family.
Besides, Muslims in India don't speak Arabic obviously. I just used Google Translate.

they all are
it is

Give it 100 years.
Well, those are first world in a superficial sense I guess. But those are not sustainable states. They survive solely through foreigners who work there, paid through petrobillions.

Honestly, I'm all for it.

whoop uploaded some download
better shot than any of mine though

>Literally got divided in half
I guess you know all about getting cucked, huh?
Anyway, salaam alaikum, brah. I have always been confused if non Muslims can use this greeting or not.

>second war: gurkha's lose almost all the battles which finally culminates in us stealing over 1/3 of their land
Actually that was in third war.First two battles British go completely BTFO because British underestimate us and they were taken off by Nepali bravery but when British senses came back to normal they used our geographical advantages against us.

>Aryan

You really do have a blatant disregard towards our proud people so I will correct you like an intellectual corrects a mong, it's vedic aryan :^ )

It means "peace be upon you". It can be used by anyone except Sikhs.

VDV!
youtu.be/1G6tQ4B8AQQ

Does it really matter when the majority still have those West Pakistani genes?

I must unite the Pakistani people under one flag.

And what British did after the war was they backed off Rana coup[Which swear loyalty to British]which lead to a social and economic collapse of Nepal for more than 100 years.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung_Bahadur_Rana

Ahmaddiyas can't use it, neither can Christian and Hindus in Pakistan

one more download whoosh

aaand

>mfw we could have attacked India with China in 1962 but Ayub offered them a defence pact

Nigga, you can't even win back Kashmir and that's despite Kashmiris wanting to be paki

fin

And one more thing you got wrong,we accepted sovereignty of the Qing Empire long before anglo nepal war.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Nepalese_War
But Nepal was betrayed because Qing empire refused/unable to help Nepal with its war against British

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Nepalese_War

And in real life VDV soldiers clean the toilets and sitting down on the bottles by the order of Chechens for insulting Allah.
youtu.be/2yIP0Lz5EcE

>Heh, me, I am pro-russian.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not initiate the greeting of salaam to a Jew or a Christian…” (Narrated by Muslim, 2167).

“When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally.” [al-Nisa’ 4:86]

It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the Jews greet you, they say ‘Al-saam ‘alaykum (may death be upon you),’ so respond by saying ‘‘alayk (and also upon you).’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5902; Muslim, 2461).

>First two battles British go completely BTFO because British underestimate us and they were taken off by Nepali bravery
That's fair. It's not like we didn't lose wars against other Indian kingdoms or afghanistan tho.
It's just with the benefit of a company comes easily expendable soldier's, (which wouldnt be the case in a professional army), especially after taking in the wealth from Bengal and we carefully planned how the second conflict was going to go.

>but when British senses came back to normal they used our geographical advantages against us.
How?
Thanks for being honest tho.
A lot of people would be we wuz kangs tier.

>How?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nalapani

>Narrated by Muslim

Wew

What's going on this video?
Also, aren't VDV supposed to have sky blue berets?

Muslim and Bukhari are the most reputable

>After two costly and unsuccessful attempts to seize the fort by direct attack, the British changed their approach and sought to force the garrison to surrender by cutting off the fort's external water supply. Having suffered three days of thirst, on the last day of the siege, Balbhadra, refusing to surrender, led the 70 surviving members of the garrison in a charge against the besieging force. Fighting their way out of the fort, the survivors escaped into the nearby hills. Considering the time, effort, and resources spent to capture the small fort, it was a pyrrhic victory for the British

S-sorry

Iirc, we didn't attack Nepal before then because we didn't have the resources/strength to take down China.
Acquiring Bengal gave us a lot of resources to hire mercenaries to do our work for us.

Balkan songs win everytime
youtu.be/5fslhBpTbXs

youtube.com/watch?v=25LBTSUEU0A&index=1

>listening to old songs
>finding shit I used to love and still love

noooooiiiiceeee

Battle was pretty much unavoidable .Nepal was expanding it's territory like no tomorrow in Himalayan region and British was expanding their own.

Chechens (they're like Mexicans in USA) make a Russian soldier sit on the bottle because he insulted Allah.

>Orders the Russian to sit on a plastic bottle
>It gets crushed
Don't know why the Chechen was expecting anything else to happen...

Don't compare based Chechen lions to Mexican rats

>That hair looks fake desu
It is because he is playing a comedic character.

That's my own interpretation of the Hadith.

I think it's a reference to the conquests from 600s-1600s. The prediction was fulfilled by Aurangazeb and Pakistan and Bangladesh are suffecient Indian clay for Islam at the moment.

We'll dream of Ghazwat after we are able to rule these.
What?

What kind of a hell do you think Pakistan is? Anyone can say Assalamualaikum. How ignorant can you be about your neighbor?

Look it up mate, I just rechecked on Wikipedia. They can't even worship in a mosque

>Wikipedia

They can't worship in mosques but they can say Assalamualaikum according to the 2nd amendment

Also, How does that involve Hindus, Christians, Parsis, Kalashis and Sikhs?

>but they can say Assalamualaikum according to the 2nd amendment
I don't know why but this is pretty funny desu

I meant to They can't worship in mosque or public according to the second amendment.

I should have phrased it better. There's no legislation regarding greetings.

Yeah some people need to be permitted by constitution for having the right to say a few words in some countries.

Nepal explain this

If there are any Sikhs here, let me know in advance because I'll throw them out. I won't be tolerating their bullshit.

Sorry can't upload image
s.xe.com/themes/xe/images/pages/curSymbols/curSymbol8360.gif

>Nepal explain this
What?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karnal
>Mughals

Atheist Sikh reporting

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are shit countries in equal measure. Nepal is /sag/'s only hope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Damghan_(1729)

>Afghans

Pajeet what was that link about?Is it a dangerous link or what?

I don't believe you. Hindus are fond of masquerading as Sikhs, Muslims, Dalits online.

Huuum i just hope our stupid government will adopt a capitalist policy for fuck sake we lie between two huge economic giants.