I finally got some magnum condoms Sup Forums

I finally got some magnum condoms Sup Forums

What are the best improvised dildos?

Im gonna try putting socks in the condom like one user said a while back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=owSfOahW49g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit in the comdom and freeze it

I usually use wet tp, I read on it somewhere online and it has done me quite well.

As an improvement I found this leftover cylinder shaped foam and put it in the center then surrounded it with wet tp. Best feeling ever, it wasent too hard that it would hurt or too soft that I couldn't get it in.

Nah user too much maybe when im drunk

Socks?

Just get yourself a man

nice ass fam

or litterally fill it up with water and freeze it instead...

Why aren't you just buying a dildo?

quit being a pussy and get some real cock, ass is beautiful

Because that'd be gay.

>What are the best improvised dildos?
Drumsticks

Carrot warmed up in microwave. Get on my level

kek

The wooden one or the meaty one?

Skin on or skin off?

i think he wants something BIG to really ream out his asshole

Howd you get your ass that smooth?

This pretty much...somthing about soda can sized mabye a tad less thick

No need to take the skin off. You put the carrot in a condom and lube it up.

Razor

Wooden.

Cucumber then. But getting that shit in will require a bottle of lube and lots of streching. If he really really wants to strecht it he can always ram it in sideways.

post more already faggot

>somthing about soda can sized mabye a tad less thick

Goto supermarket produce section and pick out the best sized boyfriend for you.

have you even tried shoving icecubes up your ass? first, its cold, second, it can be sharp. it can fucking hurt like fuck

>have you even tried shoving icecubes up your ass?

Every. Fucking. Day.

I want better suggestions though... What are good things to fill a condom with thats flexible and comfortable for my ass
I prefer dildos cause not gay....just like anal stimulations...i prefer fucking chicks or mauby and getting fucked by a chick

I can't help you fam I never put things in my ass because I'm not fucking GAY

>i prefer fucking chicks or mauby and getting fucked by a chick

OK then take the chick with you to supermarket to help you find something she can shove up your ass.

In a totally non-gay way of course.

Get an Aneros prostate massager, you cheap, uninformed retard.

Cucumber my homie

>What are good things to fill a condom with thats flexible and comfortable for my ass

Just get a dildo. Most of them are flexible. It won't turn you any gayer than a carrot, soda bottle, or whatever substitute for a dildo.

welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=owSfOahW49g

I've tried using a jumbo sized hotdog, near frozen. it's not that great, just buy a dildo and say no homo after using it if you're THAT worried about not being gay

dude just let a homie nut in your ass it's not gay he's just scratching an itch that just happens to be in your butt

Couple years ago at a new years party, some gay dude shoved 13 ice cubes up his ass

Buy a dildo and just say you use it to prank friends with.
i.e. you like slapping them in the face with it.

oh yeah and what did "he" think about it

i fill up condoms with ice and stick it in my pussy all the time. never tried ass but i assume its the same as vagina. yes its very cold, but the pleasure you get from it overwhelms the coldness.

inb4 OP shoves a piece of ice up his ass and gets the cramps of a lifetime

imagine how fucking loose youd have to be for this to feel good. like a fucking wizards sleeve or something

Keep posting

>Keep posting

No more posts.

OP now realizes he might be homo and has to work through that.

F

F

F

D

He was too drunk to chain together coherent thoughts

something flexible and comfortable?
I recommend cock my good sir

Too expensive and hard to hide from rest of the house

dude its a fuckin dildo, i can think of atleast one place you could hide it

Yeah like in his ass

get an inconspicuous bag or something you could hide the dildo in, pretend it's for something else

lmao this guy gets it. anyways, just leave it right in your drawer. if anyone asks tell them the girls love it. if they wont believe that, they already think your a fag and having a dildo out in the open isnt going to change that

You got pics of guys asses saved on your computer. Not just asses, assholes and dicks. You may not be gay but you're definitely bisexual.

>in his ass
>gets quads

my sides.

>3333

Tbh i couldnt care more...just want some good ideas on what to stuff a condom with to make a good dildo

i would assume its his own ass, fam

take a look around at those toilet plungers. 11.25 or so on sale right now at walmart

ace hardware, shits even cheaper

Not as much power as the accordion ones.

Op is a faggot

Not thick enough and too hard, im tired of using stiff shampoo bottles as ddos and want to use something else

you fuckin sissy, wrap some gloves and rubberbands around it. claim its a extended grip for those REAL serious pluggings

I'm telling you fam just get a real dick it doesn't have to be gay just think of it as using another dude's dick as a dildo no homo

If you're going to use fabric like socks or a rolled up shirt, make sure to give it a "skeleton" so it doesn't get smushed up. A rolled up piece of paper works well because it can still bend

Use some playdough or mud make sure to add more dirt than water, more dirt=stiffer

>watcha doin
>mixin up some mud to shove up my butt

My first dildo was the removed handle of a toilet plunger like this

>insert some sorta shit plunging joke here