Sup Forums what happens when you die?

Sup Forums what happens when you die?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/what-happens-die-brain-activity-life-heart-beating-death-after-eeg-study-research-a7620131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjwdn0XAjgk
youtube.com/watch?v=XsT4v9_Wi5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you reincarnate. there is more evidence to support this than literally anything else.

nothing

you go to hell like the rest of us will, you are using Sup Forums right now after all

You shit yourself

the suspension system keeping you alive opens and you arrive at your destination you left for roughly 60-100 years ago

Reincarnate to what? Another human being? A plant, animal and oreo cookie?

Can I be a double stuffed oreo?

A horse dildo

The police stop shooting.

Like sleep without dreaming that lasts forever.

Your dominatrix says "Opps!"

silly op, people don't die

NOBODY KNOWS

a condom.

How do you know?

Christ, at that point I'd just tell them to kill me already.

Yes we do.
It's been studied for over two centuries.
Your brain stops working then rots.
The bible and quran lie.

I have heard your brain "acts" as though you are sleeping.

independent.co.uk/news/science/what-happens-die-brain-activity-life-heart-beating-death-after-eeg-study-research-a7620131.html

You've already been dead. Do you remember?

the same before you were born.

i dont know how people dont understand that

You stop living

You rot in the dirt and get eaten by maggots then so does everyone else you've ever loved and their kids etc

>you've already been dead
shit just got real

I don't know, but i want to find out.

Woah, gonna need to dim down them edges kid

Eternal nothingness.
Next time you go to sleep and wake up, see if you recall anything in between. Or just try and recall anything before you were born.That's death.

for the most part we only have evidence that humans become other humans, very few humans have any accurate memories of being an animal in a past life. however you couldn't rule it out.

according to some religions and philosophies if you did good you upgrade to a better human, if you did bad you downgrade (in some cases becoming a woman, and if you fail there, a lesser animal). but like all religions they offer answers without any scientific background.

You got a different theory?

lol sure kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjwdn0XAjgk

You get cold. Nothing else. Ive found corpses.

>evidence
**citation needed**

Yeh i get to fuck 72 virgins

>for the most part we only have evidence that humans become other humans
source

Sure

My theory: We all die darn.

Your theory: EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND LOVE WILL DIE AND ROT ARE YOU SCARED?!?

See my point, I get it everyone dies but stop being edgy about it

You might wake up as an alien, holding a bong, and your alien friend asks " How was it?"

Lol yea you're right I guess I'm just an edge Lord xD

thousands of accounts of people with memories from past lives, and very accurate ones at that. one kid was able to bring the police to where his dead body from the last life was hidden for instance. this is a lot more common in india because that sort of thing is encouraged there.

im not saying its real, on the contrary, i like me some deep dark sleep and hope thats it. but there is a lot more evidence for reincarnation than for any other idea of the afterlife.

some near death experiences and even 'dying and coming back' experiences exist, sure, but unlike reincarnation they all tend to contradict one another and can be explained away by what your brain imagined before you died.

i dont have any source on it specifically, not a page detailing how many accounts there are, but again, people don't have any concrete memories of being other animals

Sorry man didn't mean to scare you. What really happens is we go to heaven and eat avocado toast for the rest of eternity maybe suck a few dicks while you're at it ;)

Hey, i am so egdy too hehe i am a female btw i am by far the edgiest of my girly friends, they always say how dark my humour is (like an afro american person lol) and how edgy i am hehe

Sometimes i post weird and really messed up stuff on reddit hehe

I always thought that our consciousnesses n all we learned from life gets sucked up into the universes consciousness, n we combine our knowledge with it. That's just my personal philosophy tho, I believe that we are a way of the universe experiencing itself

Whoa that's why the universe is infinite, because people keep dying all the time

Haha yeah you go girl

I’m so edgy as well I made a joke about world domination I’m so edgy and cool

>but as soon as I showed her gore she blocked me

>fucking women dude

I don’t believe in an afterlife but all I’m saying is stop being edgy when people mention death

But tbh if you respect my opinions to believe in no afterlife then I’ll respect your opinions to being edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=XsT4v9_Wi5U this?