Any tips on straying away from treating women like objects?

Any tips on straying away from treating women like objects?

No matter who I hang out with, if it's one on one, I'm always thinking in the back of my mind: "okay, when are things going to get physical?"

I'd truly like to learn to appreciate women for who they really are, rather than subconsciously treating them like fuckdolls. Any tips?

Post your Hilary Craig dumps here please

Tried that. Got fucked over and taken advantage of.

Also dumping random nudes from stars, amateurs and old friends.

duude i fucking wish i had more, so sorry. but here’s the last one

Dubs

Haaaa. aye

But attractive women ARE objects.

come oooon. really trying to break out of this maaan.

i’ve always tried to appreciate others for who they are rather than what they look like or have, but i’m really struggling with this one.

I feel bad because i always lead girls on hard as fuck and then as soon as i fuck them i just become uninterested. fucked my ex last night after i told her i had feelings for her and i cant even bring myself to respond to her texts today.

Having something in your possession doesn't have the same value in its pursuit, it's a normal feeling to become disinterested once you've acquired something. To be a woman is to be used.

same fucking deal. it’s as if they legitimately don’t matter.
like the time and effort put into knowing this person is immediately forgotten as soon as the nut’s busted.

One can objectively observe from their actions that they are not people like you or me. They think differently and have an entirely different interpretation of the reality around them. Just look at the expressions on the faces in this thread and tell me those are fully developed people and not things to use your cock on.

do you really believe that?

or are you basing it off of societal standards?

Perhaps you aren't fully recognizing these people as people. Males and females are not very different at all. Most cultures train men and women to think and behave differently, but the inborn differences are pretty subtle.

There is usually a divide in one's psyche between "my people, people who are like me" and "those other people". It exists to override our instinctive kindness and cooperation, allowing us to form groups that dominate and destroy other groups. Tribal warfare, nationalism, racism, sexism. Same instinct, mostly. Tie it in to the fear that you will be treated the way you want to treat them, and then you get some pretty horrible shit.

I have noticed that most douchebags talk about women as others, and not as one of their people. There is an unwillingness to relate, an assumption that it can't be done. There is a negative feedback loop of misunderstanding and frustration. Men who try to relate to women on the same pathways that they would use to relate to other men have much easier times making friends with women, and generally have more positive experiences in romance AND day-to-day interactions.

I can't spell out a series of mental exercises that will cause you to view women as people in the same way you see men as people, but I hope you can get some insight here.

really, really good point

Start talking to women about their experiences. Like, don't just jump out of nowhere with "HOW HAVE YOU BEEN TRAUMATIZED BY MEN" or "WHATS BEING RAPED LIEK" but if you forge friendships and connections with women and they hint at experiences like this and seem to want to share, encourage them. I had to befriend and talk to a lot of women from around 20 years old on to break out of my proto-fedora misogyny and really understand the general experience of coming up in this culture as sexual objects. It's just a matter of putting yourself in their shoes and striving to see eye to eye as people. It may take a while, but I found it pretty important for me. It's made it so I have a lot of female friends and - seriously - have sex more often. There's a big difference between pandering nice guy bullshit and douchebro player status and what I'm talking about. Give it a go.

i truly appreciate this and will continue to ponder and apply it.

thank you, user. thank you.

This is an observed social phenomena.

you're a huge faggot and should kill yourself

also, this.

you guys are really helping me out. having a different insight, opposed to trying to work/figure it out on my own acting tremendously on my aforementioned perspective

yeah, maybe i should.

the guy trying to break free from an unhealthy behavior, rather than going to random threads on Sup Forums, telling others to off themselves.

thanks for the advice.

more??

sorry babe, that’s the only one i’ve got honestly.
but in lieu..

We are all victims of our own bodies and social conditioning. Trying to think objectively about the opposite gender is like trying to breath in a burning house. For brief moments, I see the absurdity of it all: a breast is just a slightly different body part, half of the sexual tension you feel is cultivated from movies and the internet, your love is just an average love. She is nothing special. You are nothing special. The lack of control we have for our own impulses is sad. Genuinely sad. It makes me depressed to think of how little control we have. We blindly act out our roles until the illusion of our relevance in the world is broken.

I've been on and off Sup Forums since 2005, and a lot of the threads where people would sincerely share there loneliness and vulnerability kicked me off on this 'not-hating-women' tip. It just seemed like the people I was like (angry misogynist nerds jaded on everything) were all fucking miserable and jaded, and as a 17 year old it shook me pretty bad. It'll take some time, but I'm generally a much happier person now that half the population doesn't seem like sexual meat to me.
Beyond just conversing with women, reading into feminism helped a lot too. I'm not saying you have to be some man-hating tumblrfuck, but the history of it definitely helped me to empathize more and not see women as "other" (like the other user was saying). I'm sure there's a lot of roads into it, but I hope those help a little.

Don't leave right after you fuck them?

People try to say it’s all societal, but that’s bullshit. Human nature is what it is and it has barely changed since we stopped swinging in trees. In every human society everywhere across the globe, the deep down fundamentals of gender are exactly the same. Men look at women as objects and women do their best to be looked at and desired. It’s the same in upscale Manhattan, the jungles of Africa, or an Eskimo Village.

Stop being a beta cuck and just accept your alpha male tendencies

Try to find a woman that has some of the same hobbies you do