youtu.be/ktkVQk2ypTg
youtube.com/results?search_query=raspberry pi projects
youtu.be/h98KtUgUOsg
verexif.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

android for feature richness

android, jewgles spyware

even with location turned off, google was just found guilty of spying on all androids with it off

WHO GIVES GOOGLE THE RIGHT

Im close to ditching my smartphone for a dumbphone.

shits just not worth it

Because I said so

Details nigga

I was recently thinking the same thing actually, like my bill is retarded, and for what? some shit teir games and a web browser?
I legit miss my motorolla flip phone.

my 4g through verizon is ballin

Learn to network
Smart phones are useful tools too

When you're the one that controls the search results, you get power

I pay close to $1000 per year to browse while taking a shit.
I get spammed by every store I've bought anything from.
I know I can just go to settings>whatever>do that> right here to change things but fuck it.

Walmart phones (Quit buying top of the line, it's the same shit)

Temporary emails

Learn to technology

youtu.be/ktkVQk2ypTg

>Learn to technology
Why?
The thing is that I just don't give a shit about anything related to that fucking phone anymore.
Fucking everyone expects you to respond to every god damned notification/text/email.
99.99% of everything on my phone is bullshit.
Im tempted to just get a dumbphone so I can honestly tell everyone that I didn't get their fucking stupid updates/requests/offers.

I'm a technology nut and ameture hacker

I don't sign up for shitty sites, I don't give out my real number (VoIP app) or real email (Temp emails)

I just play around with what the phone is capable of
I wanna install Kali Nethunter on mine
But that's me

i gets my searches dawg

>I just play around with what the phone is capable of
that's cool.
but for me, just not $1000 per year cool.
I'm not interested in anything other than browsing while shitting. I can do that with an old phone and my router (which I use for ANOTHER monthly fee for my desktop internet).
So if I'm going to lock it down to where it behaves like a dumbphone, then I should probably just get the dumbphone.

Dude, i'm a dirt poor fag that lives in the ghetto and spends all his time fixing, using or learning about technology

YOU DON'T NEED A $1000 PHONE

Mine cost $100, had it for years and it does everything and more

My 10 year old Asus laptop can still hack a $1000+ gaming laptop

I DON'T NEED THE NEWEST SHIT
I just need something that works

>YOU DON'T NEED A $1000 PHONE
I know. It's the phone + the 'super duper unlimited' plan.
I can afford it. I just don't think it's worth it.
I don't care what Carson did a hour ago.
I already know my bank balance.
I don't give a shit about 99% of my email/texts.

I just want to make a call when I need to and take a call when I want to.

I can do all the other shit 1x a day from my desktop.

samsung S8fag here
most things on android require more steps than iPhone. android in unnecessarily and unironically complex

not to mention ads in my fucking voicemail.

Install gentoo then you can talk to me about complicated

To each their own I guess

It's a shame, the phone is capable of so much but most people only see a facebook machine

>tfw Still using my note4
Feels good

>the phone is capable of so much
seriously, what exactly is it capable of?
maybe that's what Im missing.
I don't see anything useful that can't be done better on an actual computer.
Mobile browsing is OK; but ffs- its not cool enough for the monthly fees. I personally dont have that much time to kill when Im out and about.
Is there some kind of killer app that Im missing out on?

Apple as a business is leagues above android.
As a product, apple wins solely because they dominant the consumer market.
As phones, taking the prime examples from both, being the Iphone X and Note 8 running Android, the Note 8 takes it.

couldn't agree more, while iOS requires 3 steps to block a certain app to send notifications, Androids makes it about 15

of course it's better. it's a elegant design and worth millions

It's a miniature computer with a mobile network, sensors, gps and other features

Here's a similar product that shows it's capability

youtube.com/results?search_query=raspberry pi projects

trips confirm
only reason i have the samsung is because it's provided by my employer

all the fucken notifications on android suck. also, bixby is a faggot. i don't want to have to login to my samsung account to use bixby. siri can be used even if the phone is locked

Your employer installed spying software and didn't tell you

youtu.be/h98KtUgUOsg

Guess I'm the only one still using Windows Phone? I love it... Still using a Lumia 830, although the Alcatel Idol 4S is cheap right now. I much prefer the OS to the big two.

both only for idiots who want to carry tracking devices

>Windows user?
On Sup Forums?

GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had idevices for 8 years, then tried to switch from my iPhone 5s for the HTC M9, 2 days after I bought the iPhone 6. Year after, gave another chance to Android with the s6 edge because I liked the style. Didn't regret the decision as quickly as last time, but one year after, I do. This shit has glitchy audio, laggy performances and average overall capabilities. Only thing it's great at is taking picture*.

*BUT they have to be under a fucking solar beam for them to look nice

they're both shit.

OP here
I like you

See

OS 10.014393 and happy with it

i don't give a shit. they ain't gonna find anything. i go to work, i bring phone with me
i go home, it gets plugged in and stays on my nightstand

Googles interface just seems ugly compared to apple's

NO
INSTALL GENTOO NORMIE

Good

Just wanted you to know user

why are you using that shitty old apple logo from the early 2000's?

>GENTOO

i don't really use cell phones except for sending nudie photos

Well you're fucked trip dubs

Resistance
is
futile.

i don't care if people see my dick

Then maybe a doctor should see it

Dick shouldn't bend like that

Also you left exif data in the picture

verexif.com/en/

the pics like 5 years old i don't even live there anymore so have fun with the data

Oddly enough, this showed up at the top of my screen...

Install some version of Linux
VM's don't count
You must be this neck-beard to use Sup Forums

Does it count that I ran Ubuntu for a while? And I used a Nokia E71 for a long time? That should make me pretty neck beard... Now I'm hooked to the Windows Tit

Ubuntu is neck beard enough (No matter what the dumb-asses have to say)

No Windows, thems the rules

True men install debian server and get all the packages they need with apt-get and wget

Well, if I ever stray away from MS again it'll be to Android and a Linux based OS. I think my retropie qualifies me as neckbeard enough.

I just bought my son the cheapest droid smartphone they had at the store. It cost me 180.00
It does literally everything my iphone 6s does.
Ill never get another iphone again...too expensive

One has overly expensive products the others products explode, there the same.

If you pay that much for data you're a sucker. You shouldn't use enough data in a month to justify an unlimited plan

Where the fuck do you come from?
I pay 10€ a month for telephone+mobile Internet
At home I'm in w-lan anyways so how would there be extra costs for browsing while shitting?

Walmart phones are usually garbage. Better to buy a flagship phone that is a couple years old

applel: shitty hardware, good software
android: sometimes good, sometimes shitty hardware, always shitty software

pick your poison