What is the best board on Sup Forums and why is it Sup Forums ?

what is the best board on Sup Forums and why is it Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a_1UEAGCo30?t=3m17s
youtu.be/qlXepby4Ck4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck if that is true then Ajit can tear my anus with love , but we know that even if they repel NN liberals,lgbtq,niggers matter,Sjw's will gain more power than ever since we live in the era of degeneracy abd mental illnes and that can't stop now ultil america succumb in dark, only then real people will survive since faggots are to weak to fight, see examples like walking dead shit series, and even there they want to keep faggots but that cant be posible in a world like that.

The funny thing is that they think they're hurting liberals by doing that. In reality it's the complete opposite.

Who's ready for the internet to be a safe space where if you don't align to the ruling opinion that I'm a girl because I wear a tutu on my penis you will be censored and silenced.

You massive faggots just played into the hands of the SJWs and the jews you massive cunts. I hope you're happy.

How can you even read half the shit you type on a daily basis and think "yep i'm a normal person, no mental illness here".
Like seriously you have zero self awareness whatsoever, your parents must've dropped you on your head when you were a baby roughly 200 times.

We've been fine without net neutrality for what, 27 years now?

Why are people like Soros be shilling for NN aka Obamanet?

3:17
youtu.be/a_1UEAGCo30?t=3m17s

Go back to tumblr you degenerate faggot, or if not then you must be a massive cuck.

>We've been fine without net neutrality for what, 27 years now?
Do you even know what net neutrality is?

Wait I thought le liberal billionaires were out to get conservatives? It is the new punk rock, after all.

yeah
you guys used to be awesome

Here is a you for not understanding the importance of the internet now is way stronger than it was ever before

Sup Forums happened and they shat everything up with political garbage.

Are you talking about 27 years before the internet started or are you from 27 years in the future?
Net Neutrality has been a thing since the inception of the internet.

>Obamanet
Why do you guys have to make everything about politics?
If Obama said that the second amendment is important you'd all start crying about how guns are bad and trying to ban them at all costs.
You're not even republicans at this point, just democrat fanatics that want to do everything and anything that goes against them.

Sadly, I agree
Unfortunately the shit hole known as Sup Forums is beating us, and that's a terrible fact

(OP)
Because Sup Forums is the new /s/, and is loldead

The only thing I like about it is the I.Ds.

Other than that it's essentially just a higher population Sup Forums with more redditors.

i disagree
ive been surfing since 96
channing since 06
i almost browse pol exclusively

the truth is that normals came in with the obama wave and shat everything up with politics in real life
pol reflects that in it being one of the few places where you can say whatevers on your mind without the liberal-progressive-democrat-sjw-safespace brigade
so much so that its the new Sup Forums

The only thing that's changed is the speed.
Other than that the internet has actually taken a massive downturn as far as free speech, and originality is involved.

youre on the wrong side of Sup Forums history
see

>people are unironically trying to convince others that giving ISPs unrestricted ability to throttle me is in my best interest

>pol reflects that in it being one of the few places where you can say whatevers on your mind without the liberal-progressive-democrat-sjw-safespace brigade
This is what I don't understand. You claim that to be a good thing (and I agree), so why are you trying to get rid of it? Why do you want to give corporations that bend over backwards for the SJWs the power to enforce their safe spaces with censorship and preferential treatment?

Why does nobody realize that faggot ass scammers that fill my inbox with bullshit every daily also have full unlimited bandwidth to do so under this dumbass law?

besides a few websites banning people for breaking there rules if there alt right free speech is effectively same and probably better since its way easier to share your word around

We no longer do shit like this or Anonymous
youtu.be/qlXepby4Ck4

Sup Forums is just a furry chat room now full of copy pastas

>I'm too dumb to use a spam filter so lets just turn off the internet for everyone.

I hope everyone on Sup Forums dies a horrible death and suffers a thousand deaths. I hope they are reincarnated to a thousand lives of sorrow, where happiness is never once known. I hope their children and childrens children are also cursed to this fate.

You realize that email will still exist after NN dies right?
It's places like *chans that will die.

pol is split on this issue actually...ive heard an interesting argument in favor of getting rid of nn

heres the question you should be asking: why does no one care? the first time this issue came up during the bush years i think the entire web was on fire...everyone was involved...everyone wanted freedom and anonymity on the net...it was huge...all we do here online is fight but everyone was united in that common cause...but now not so much...i saw jon oliver give a shoutout to 4ch in the hopes of getting support but there is none...why not? because these people dont think we belong here anyway...i remember a time when i had to explain what the internet was and why i was spending so much time on it...im not going to join jon fucking oliver b/c the internet as i know it ended a long time ago...lets say youre right: it goes and so goes pol with it...so what? ill just run off to a new hideout in the deep...but what if i hear the call and join the rest of the social justice crowd and fight for web freedom...im toast anyway b/c these people dont think we belong here anyway...masybe oldfags think of it this s way: "im not fighting for web freedom for myself, but for these motherfuckers who will be using pc bullshit to kick me off anyway at a later date"

at this point many of us trust the corporations more than the government...at least we have something the corps want: money...at least they can be bargained with

>at least we have something the corps want: money...at least they can be bargained with
>because governments arent basically just corporations anyway
retarded argument

So you heard corporate stupidity and found it interesting? There is no sensible reason to allow corporations to fuck you. You are literally against your own interest

This is what turbo autism looks like folks.
>literally being this cucked by "lefties"

if corporations = corporations
and government = corporations
then nn is irrelevant b/c either way the net is run by corporations
think harder user

im not familiar with the argument you are making...is 'corporate stupidity' a documentary, book, etc?

I can see where you're coming from but it's very misguided.
Yeah, you're fighting for SJW's right to have freedom in the internet, but you're also fighting for our freedom on the internet, which is much more important. If NN is killed we suffer much more than they do, because they are the ones that hold The Correct Opinions™ and will be allowed to use the internet more or less like before. It's people like us that don't adhere to the norm that will be getting shafted hard. Sure, we can just go to the deep web, meshnets, etc and hang there for a while. But you know sooner or later they'll come up with some sort of argument as to why that needs to be banned (they use it to sell illegal guns!), and by killing NN you're handing them the power and precedent to do so.

I don't know how it happened, but people have been tricked by the Jews and the SJWs into thinking this is the way to defeat them, when in truth it's how they defeat us.

>If NN is killed we suffer much more than they do, because they are the ones that hold The Correct Opinions™ and will be allowed to use the internet more or less like before.
quite right
and this is what kills your entire argument
oldfags dont care enough to be bothered and neither do newfags b/c they wont be affected...twitting on facespace will still be fine...and there are more of them than us...without the normalss caring nothig will happen...a demoralized majority wins no wars

You are literally against your own interest
against my own interests? this is smug liberal talk...im taking no stance remember? just explaining the bigger question: why no one cares about nn

Liberals have become very Ignorant and Arrogant so i dont think this will go the way they anticipate at all and it will be them getting BTFO hard.

They will be affected, just not as hard as we will.
They might not notice the censorship as much as we will, but they will notice paying more money to ISPs because they can be even bigger Jews now.

The sad thing is that I see those that won't be affected as much fighting for NN, while those that will be utterly shafted by NN being repealed, helping repeal it.

At the end of the day this really isn't a problem that hurts one political side and helps the other, it's a problem that hurts everyone (except big telecoms) and I see the people that will get hurt the most fighting against NN because they'd gladly lose an arm to see their enemies lose a finger.

this is one possibility...but it may not work out that way at all...one user made a good point in another thread..."what if we DO pay more? wouldnt that mean certain parts of the web becomes exclusive again?"... i thought about it and realized i would gladly double what i pay my isp for the web experience i was having 10-15 yrs ago being surrounded by enthusiasts...what i worry about more are the social consequences...most normals are in lockstep as it is with the tv telling them what to believe...imagine the bubbles we will all be living in if we are confined to our own seperate internets

It isn't because it's not

net neutrality didn't start until 2015
his math was bad, but the point still stands

>thought about it and realized i would gladly double what i pay my isp for the web experience i was having 10-15 yrs ago being surrounded by enthusiasts
You can still have that now. IRC networks still exist, meshnets exist, tor exists, i2p exists. All places that aren't plagued by normal people. You just don't partake in those communities, and think that because Sup Forums was a sekrit club it the past it still is, while the sad truth is that Sup Forums is now mainstream, but that doesn't mean places that aren't mainstream don't exist.

The problem with that is that yeah, you might pay double to access places that most people won't because they don't want to pay double, but you might also not have the option at all to visit those places, while right now you can.

It's not the paying more that I'm scared of, I'm not poor, I can afford to pay more. It's the fact that it's very possible that that same experience that we got 10-15 years ago, instead of having to look harder to have it like it's now, it might be impossible to have it in the future without NN.

it was so much fun...the larger the web gets the smaller it gets for people like us...its why i realize that this is all inevitable
i hope youre right...there are always unknown conaequences with things like this...maybe there will be some in our favor

>751870141
you know they say 1 in 4 people is retarded, but I think it's more than that these days.

Will Sup Forums ever b the same oldfag?

No, it'll never be the same.

Has it changed for the better at least?

all strong arguments
>IRC networks still exist, meshnets exist, tor exists, i2p exists
i did mention that when i said going some place deep...this is where we disagree: i happen to think there will always be a place for the underground b/c you cant stop tech and you cant stop the market (like you cant stop the end of nn)...i just dont think it will ever be "impossible"

and its not just 4ch...its the proliferation of social media and the web just being integrated in our everyday lives that marginalizes those like us...it also is kind of annoying hearing people irl talking something going on online and having no idea what theyre talking about...some of the escapism is lost...i believe that same core audience is there but with everyone else here it becomes fractured...and thats why theres less interest in defending nn imho...and those who arent like us well they dont care b/c they dont know what the fuck is going on anyway

but all strong arguments

The old fags need to come out of the shadows and slap these new fags around a bit. Toughen up the new generation.

I agree
Newfags are shit

unfortunately not

depends
lets say there was a wizard...and he would whisk you away to this house there were only people allowed like you allowed to go...shared your same sense of humor, same interests, same quirks, BUT they were all more interesting than you and to them you were more interesting than they were...and the wizard would gather you all up together away from the rest of the world and exist in this alternate universe...then youd come back to the real world and look around you knowing that no one else was aware of the magic underneath

thats what it was like

little squib fucks don't deserve our guidance.....

What is it like now in comparison?

It's Sup Forums because Sup Forums is always right. Show me another board with these kind of stats

You have to go back

like being able to fly...literally hover above the ground at your whim
imagine having super powers
now imagine losing them and going back to being a mortal

No, in no shape or form has it gotten better.
>i happen to think there will always be a place for the underground b/c you cant stop tech and you cant stop the market
It would definitely be hard, but it's not impossible. You have to remember that your ISP can literally control everything about your online experience, given to power to do so.
I'm not saying this would happen tomorrow, or in a year, probably not in 5 either, but it's entirely possible that given the power that ISPs can limit the websites you can visit at all. That would mean you can't connect to tor, meshnets, i2p, freenet, IRC, etc. because they're not part of the list of things the ISP allows you to do.

Giving up NN is the first step in giving ISPs that power, and trust me, there will be plenty of incentive to do that. Being in complete control of the internet gives ISP real power over a population, as well as the opportunities to become obscenely rich. And don't tell me you're naive enough to believe that SJWs won't fight with all their might to achieve their Utopian internet where we don't even have anywhere to hide left.

Old fags should beat the newfags into shape

>thinking companies won't side with the left-wing liberal establishment
Sup Forums's retarded, even more than us.