Am I raped by my GF?

Am I raped by my GF?

Often I'm not in the mood for sex. But she is. She gives me blowjobs and tries to get me to fuck her.
Most of the time I sleep with her, even when I don't really want to. I'm pretty unhappy about it and it depresses me. I just don't want to see her disapointet. She is emotionaly unstable.

What should I do? Am I being raped? I don't think thats the case, since I don't get phyiscaly hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck it up pussy. Men can't be raped.

Pick up a prescription for a pair of balls and fuck her stupid already.

my wife does this to me, i fucking love it. Shit gets me rock hard later the next day. sometimes she waits until im dead asleep and rapes me in my sleep. im trying to convince her to tape it or take pictures for me to look at later.

TL;DR: you're gay

I mean yeah, kinda man.

Try to get her to chill

How the Hell do you not like a girl that always wants to fuck you?

I feel like a million bucks when my girlfriend texts me "Hurry home from work and come fuck me" or something. I don't understand why you wouldn't.

My first girlfriend was like this, I never knew it affected me till I was with a new girl and she kissed my neck when I didn't want it and I got flashbacks and a panic attack, don't force yourself into anything it stays with you more than you think.

On paper it sounds nice. But when she wants to have sex / cuddle or something like this it gets really exhausting.

Sometimes you don't feel like having sex. People who are starved for physical affection rarely understand that when you complain about it, but it happens.

It would be easy to just rattle off "If OP was a girl and it was her boyfriend it would be wrong, right?" but that won't actually help you understand. Instead, imagine your GF cheated on you, but then tries to have sex with you to smooth things over. You wouldn't be cool with that, right?

Yeah. Sometimes sex isn't the answer.

Like all the time

/thread

You're a fag

Castrate yourself so you have a real excuse to not be a man.

Men can be raped. But it sounds like a very gray area. Stop giving in and don't let her fuck with your mind.

You are your own person.
I believe in you

Nope. You're not being raped. You're doing something you're not really in the mood to do in order to make someone you love happy. That's what relationships are mostly about.

When your mom fixed you dinner every night, do you think it was because she loves cooking and couldn't hold back her culinary creativity any longer?

Maybe this would be the case. Mine probably isn't as bad as OP's and is definitely pretty compatible with how often I want it.

After considering the possibility of outlying factors, I would like to apologize to OP for my lack of empathy. You definitely need to go over things with her.

Also thank you two anons for your patience and willingness to explain kindly.

Spend some time in prison. Men can definitely be raped.

you're gay, if you don't die defending yourself from faggotry, you were always gay. quit defending degeneracy

Talk to you girlfriend about it. You have just as much say in your relationship as her.

i say turn the tables on her, get yourself all worked up, and just bend her over and rape her ass, see how she likes it.

You've never been in a fight, kid. Quit acting tough on the internet.

Appearantly you fucking my ex. Fuck her one more time then leave that crazy mess

What a pussy lmao

>responding with kid as your best insult

>am I being raped
No, this is a bullshit meme by postmodernists, penetration is the only way to rape now suck it the fuck up be a man and talk to her about it.

Send a pic op. Then we can diagnose this

Since when were you the authority fighure here?

>using him calling you kid as main argument
>"This faggot"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality

there ya go, OP. no more questions

>getting involved in someone else's argument for no reason other than to feel superior on a north korean knitting blog site

"I sleep with her" you answered your own question in your post.

I gave myself the authority faggot, this man needs advice, real advice, not this bullshit "youre a victum poor you" garbage that is passed around today.

am starved for physical affection

This
Momma doesn't want to cook for your fag ass every night, but cps will come by if she doesn't.

stop using made up words

I had the same thing, pro tip turn the tables on her. The way I used to see it is that rules apply to both of us, if she is allowed to rape me I can rape her, I remember when she wasn't in the mood and she was saying stop but I just held her down and did it anyway.

You are being raped dude, sue her and make the judge accept your rationalization because you possess a penis. I MEAN YEAH YOU DIDN'T STOP HER BUT THAT'S STILL RAPE AMIRITE

(Cont.) I have a big dick aswell, so she couldn't help but let out a few held back moans. Tbh if I did it again I would force her positions she wasn't comfortable in so I could get some real screams.

>not in the mood for sex
OP is a faggot. Who woulda figured?

You should talk about it with her. I was in a relationship with someone with a similar dynamic. It caused problems because we never really addressed why I wasn't turned on by her advances.

The other thing you might need to own up to is that you might find someone attractive physically. You might find them attractive intellectually. You might even find yourself compatible in every conceivable way. But you might also need something from sex they can't give you. And if you can't address that problem in the relationship, chances are you're going to find a way out of it eventually.

>shit gets me rock hard
fucking scat faggot, get out

You know how I know you’re gay?

Your girlfriend tries to fuck you and you say no.

It could also just mean he's not really that into his gf but isn't willing to be honest with himself or her about that.

This.
If you say no and its is a battle of words or phisical it is potentially a signifier of a toxic relationship .
But yes self sacrifices are a part of any relationship. Does she supprt you in any way? If not you might ask.

All words are made up, piss-for-brains.

you sound like a faggot