Migrant gets asylum in DK with his 20 kids and one out of three wives

Don't know if this has been posted, but this shit is hilarious. A syrian migrant with 20 fucking kids and three wives . All kids are with him in Denmark and one of his wives (he can't have more than one here because illegal)..

Fuck, why do I work and pay taxes just to feed retards like these. Also the father has said that he can't do any work or even learn the language, because he is "sick". FUCK THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/flygtning-med-20-boern-og-tre-koner-ville-ikke-til-danmark/6097309
dailynewshungary.com/growing-number-of-germans-moving-to-hungary-out-of-fear-of-migrants-german-public-tv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source
ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/samfund/flygtning-med-20-boern-og-tre-koner-ville-ikke-til-danmark/6097309

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Look like Romanians/Bulgarians desu senpai.

Also, the father said he won't allow his children to marry danish people. They have to be muslim.

i don't see anything wrong with that

He is such a sketchy guy,one of his sons was killed ----fighting for ISIS?

I saw that. Open work camp on Gronland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOP KEK AT DENMARK

SOON TO BE ANOTHER MUHAMMAD SAFE ZONE

Also,with more family reunification,his wife's mother,sisters,brothers etc. it could easily add up to 50-60 people - human rights mate

See

You need to start burning shit down. Christ, its a fucking invasion

>he can't have more than one here because illegal

Oy vey this is terrible. Allowances must be made for different cultures.

What the actual fuck am I reading? 20 motherfucking intellectuals from the same seed ready to survive on welfare? Tell me, how cucked are the Danes?

The children will just force the Danes to convert to Islam then fug them

>Also the father has said that he can't do any work or even learn the language, because he is "sick". FUCK THIS.

Kek, fucking Euros.

Denmark should accept more. Syria was a beacon in the world before the war, they contributed so much to mankind.

And they're all so beautiful and handsome, their fecundity should be encouraged.

Germans are already beginning to flee the sinking ship:

dailynewshungary.com/growing-number-of-germans-moving-to-hungary-out-of-fear-of-migrants-german-public-tv/

Goodbye western civilization.

Ricky Gervais made a movie about an alternate reality of childishly credulous people vulnerable to the one guy who realizes that he can just make stuff up.
He made it to promote atheism but it applies all the more to ethical, hard working, shame-goaded Scandinavians who encounter their first "Sallah Shabbati."

Western civilization is not going to die, it's going to move east.

Sallah Shabbati is worth a look too. It's an Israeli movie about a similar situation -- Mizrahi "refugees" immigrate to highly Germanic Israel and scam their way to lazy comfort.

You're just jelly of this alpha arab man - he has 20 kids - you have 0; he has not 1 but 3 wives - you have 0. Not to mention you will have to get you petty degree, work and pay taxes so he and his spawn may prosper.
How does this make you feel?

except his boys

muslim men can marry non-muslim women

a good mix of cuck and based stuff is happening in dk

In other danish news, the danish energy company DONG has more than doubled in value since jewish Goldman Sachs bought ~19 % shares. Sachs could make profit of around 15 billion DKK because of this. Coincidence? It was fucking planned at Bilderberg. We're getting fucking jewed. I'm so angry at my country's politicians.

>How does this make you feel?

Genocidal.

You're angry that a company is making money? Why?

cause it was state owned, and the politicians sold it for short term benefits, or something.

Because DONG is basically our nationwide energy company, and if we hadn't sold shares to these kikes, we would get higher profit which could be used to make DK better.

Oh, yeah, that shit is annoying, although it's generally preferable for companies to belong in the private sector, it's gay and lame for the government to sell it to foreigners, line their pockets, and leave the people out in the cold.

After all, the company belonged to the Danish people.

I see two guys avoiding draft and only a couple of refugees

Look at me, you are Sweden now

>it could easily add up to 50-60 people
It adds up to INFINITY. Unless they're an incestual circle-jerk the family tree just expands in all directions.

brrr, dont give me thechills m8, that shit is stuff for nightmares.

Good