OK, it was funny at first. Trump would say outrageous things, and people would have a nice laugh...

OK, it was funny at first. Trump would say outrageous things, and people would have a nice laugh. But this time he's gone too far. Is this really the kind of person you want to be your president and representing your nation before the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elizabethforma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

My only regret was that we were unable to kill ALL of the natives.

yes. 100%
he is exposing the frauds. theres nothing at all wrong with being crass.

Yes

You haven't seen anything yet. He is cleansing fire.

Yes

>"family lore"

Why did she get away with it but transracial lady didn't?

>totally 100% not a paid shill grasping at straws

fuck off Shitposts On Sup Forums

REKT

I'm glad he's changing the narrative of what should not be acceptable because we have to be tolerant of people who have a lapse of sanity.

>tfw

>Is this really the kind of person you want to be your president and representing your nation before the world?

Absolutely.

Yes

Has she not learned? You don't take on Donald Trump and win.

wow now im a #cruzmissile

ABSOLUTELY.

YOU'RE WITNESSING THE DEATH OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

LEFTISTS ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

God bless trump she just felt the fucking bern.

It's o.k when 'they' do it,but once Trumps says something as a retaliation suddenly it's wrong.

really makes you think

I am now a #cruzmissle

.....Yes, OP. Most of us are sick of having complete pussies in the white house. Being offensive doesn't hurt anybody, except for faggots like you.

Are you ok with people pretending to be native to get educational advantages and deny it to someone else.

this

burn it down to rebuild in our image

She lied about her parents, Warren is lying about unidentified ancestors.

I am now with her.

Yes CtR now gtfo.

>offensive

Basically just adult speak for "hurt my feelings". I actually don't particularly want any of the current candidates in the White House, but I'd prefer Trump over the others. Firstly, his lack of PC bullshit is nice, and, secondly, Congress will unite against him, minimizing the damage he can do.

We have an election based on damage control.

>Is this really the kind of person you want to be your president and representing your nation before the world?

Don't worry, we already look down on you. Making Trump your president would just prove out point.

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

YOU WENT TO FAR WHEN YOU INSULTED THAT INDIAN WOMAN DONAL DRUMP

O medpac waddup!!!!!

He should have called her Squanto.

Yes. Fuck you.

Jesus Christ, he's been on fire today. The absolute madman just will not stop. He acts like he's already running the country and that he gives no fucks.

I love it.

> Your

Don't you mean OUR nation? That's what I thought.

Nobody cares about the opinions of Germany, though. Nobody even thinks about your country here. Your superiority complex is completely unfounded and has absolutely no basis in reality. You'll be an Islamic country within the next 50 years. So by all means, if it makes you feel better, keep turning your nose up at the "stupid amerifats" whilst your entire country burns around you, nobody gives a shit.

I quite enjoy Donalds bants, this is hilarious

MFW

Trump's shitposts are the best shitposts.

Wasn't pocahontas started here? I remember someone saying it and another user telling him it would be funny if Trump said that. Holy shit.

Dat Boi isn't funny and doesn't make any sense. What a stupid ass picture.

Dat boi is just proof memes can be born out of retards trying to fit in by laughing at a frog on a unicrycle because everyone else is. It's the jewish influence of memes.

Man, what the fuck are you doing replying to a kraut?

German Posters are all Somali rapefugees at this point.

Wow his campaign will be over after this... fo sho

Am I the only person here betting on trump?

Lol, she is at his beck and call. She responded in less than 30 minutes.

So was it a legitimate mistake on Trump's part, or did he just troll the fuck out of Goofy?

OY don't beat up on him m8 germoney does great shit like all the time like violate their nato treaties by spending less than the pledged amount on military shit for decades and then askin for more free monies from they pimp so they can pay to bring more shitskins in and win elections on campaigns of how evil they pimp america is yo. Bein as bluepilled to reality makes germoney a true inspiration to us all

>pretending to be native american

How the fuck do you pretend to be native american? You either are, or you aren't.

Get this shit in NZ too.

>'Oh I'm 1/32 Maori! I'm a minority!'
>Pasty as fuck, rich white girl.

Pray to the corn god, oogy woogy woogy woogy

U.S guys

I hear it is hard to beat a president running for reelection.

Wouldn't that apply to Hillary also, she's like obama wingman?

We should start an #Operation to spread trump propaganda.

It's quite telling that she responded to the error about which college she attended but didn't respond to the allegation of faking her heritage.

Lol, he lit her ass on fire and now she's trying to put it out. She would do better to just keep her mouth closed.

You can't look down on something you are inferior to.

>Someone says you used a fake background to get into Harvard
>"I didn't go to Harvard" they reply
>Confirming the Native American lie

This pale face is crazy.

Notice she did not refute being a liar.

This bitch is nuts...she has tried to down Trump for being a rich man. She is one of the loons that likes to chastise wealth, but it's OK for a liberal to increase THEIR wealth as Pocahontas made money flipping houses.

I wish we could tone down the ironic shitposting. Really makes you think ...

She checked the "native american" box on her application.

>That damage control.

Mess with the Trump, you get the Thump.

She did teach at Harvard, though, so what Trump says is valid. Her rebuttal doesn't even make sense. Hence, Goofy Elizabeth Warren.

One "offense" is a joke and the other was a massively costly and academically defrauding scam.

>You murdered a man in Paris
>Get you facts straight, it was in Brussels
A++ defence

>Pocahontas
>Not Fauxcahontas

Fuck he missed the perfect opportunity

If we keep posting it, he'll start using it.

> Is this really the kind of person you want to be your president and representing your nation before the world?

We have a smelly nigger right now. It can't get worse than that.

Hey, you liked it.

Why would he use that? Are you sure you aren't overestimating your wit?

That's why I'm #whorin' for warren

Because she's lying about her heritage

I didn't come with it I saw it on here

Wow, really makes you think.

I'm going to fiddle with my #clintoris now

I'm probably pulling memes out of my ass here but do you think he said Harvard wrong on purpose to maybe get a response? I mean he was the one who leaked those tapes of him pretending to be someone else when talking to a reporter, you saw how mind blown that woman was.

I don't know, I think it's pretty good

Fpbp

yes

At least you did a better job than we did. We tried to integrate them, and left it in the hands of pedophile Catholics. Now they get massive tax exemptions, and their reserves are basically just handed money to do whatever the fuck they want with no oversight.

Also, they're responsible for the blackmarket cigarette and alcohol trade. They also used to start forest fires in the prairies to get hired to fight them. Fucking abos.

Trump doesn't overdo it like you meme faggots.
Thats why he's running for president while you shitpost on cartoon boards.

i honestly think he doesn't really give a shit where that loser went to school. might as well be a compliment.

Pocahontas really did go too far.
But she can rely on her native skills to find her way back

I know that feel

bunch of whiny drunken brats are what they are.

Godly bants, he was born to destroy politicians.

Obvious bait. That whore is as much a "native American" as anyone. She is just a white woman with a great-great-grandfather who raped a squaw, and she saw an opportunity to milk this, because the system is very inviting for milking. On a more ironic note, this does prove that whites are better at everything, including being native Americans.

Someone send that Wiki entry to the Emperor please. Something tells me she's about to delete the Harvard tweet.

If she has native ancestry, then yeah, she's native. One drop rule.

Um Fickes Willen, Heinz. It's not very wise to critisise Burgerland when you're in the shape you're in.

The craziest voice in an insane asylum is the voice of reason. It is fucking crazy that a minority gets privileged positions over more qualified people based on their race. It is fucking crazy white a woman can pretend to be a minority to acquire privileged positions over other honest white woman and not be tarred and feathered.

I salute Trump for getting that point across without getting angry.

>she corrects where she went to college (not even what trump was saying, her lie did get her a teaching job at Harvard), but not her background

Trump baited her so fucking well.

He's playing chess when everyone else is just playing checkers.

it is Serbia

wrong thread...

Have you seen her twitter? I've never seen someone so obsessed with Trump.

twitter.com/elizabethforma

How much more of an attention whore could this woman be?

Rekt

USA USA USA

He went too far because he called her out for her lies? Yes, that is the sort of president I want.

>SHE HOLDS THE PEACE PIPE HIGH, PUTS IT DOWN, AND THEN SHE GOOFS

>muh h-white genocide!!1
>laments the fact that an entire people weren't murdered in cold blood
The only people who should die are subhumans like you.

yeah I've never seen memes with frogs in them before, super original

bretty gud man