Anyone have experience with tramadol? Love dropping a couple when I know I'm gonna be chilling alone at night...

anyone have experience with tramadol? Love dropping a couple when I know I'm gonna be chilling alone at night. Get a really comfy feeling going

Makes you feel like shit after like 4 hours but makes you super energized and jittery for the duration

this shit is dangerous, be careful with respiratory issues and low blood pressure. You can faint if you take this stuff for too long

Hmm I've never felt that but I usually drop a couple more after 4-5 hours

I always get super hyped but always have caffeine to keep me awake and not crash. Always end up chucking at about 4 hours though

I'll do like four over a night once a month. not sure if that would be considered dangerous

I'm not a fan of it at all. I much prefer heroin, oxycontin, hydromorphone etc. I just injected some oxycontin and it was quite the treat. (you can still get the old formulation in Australia if you know where to look)

I used a wheel filter and always do. You should never inject tablets without one. You should never inject them at all. I'm just an idiot.

Made me feel good.
Little head high, euphoric.
Be careful, your toelrance goes up quick on these.
A few days in you’ll be popping 10-15 to feel something, and its high risk of seizures so I hear (taken large amount but havent had that happen yet)

It's a shit tier opiate but an opiate nonetheless.

I get a little bit of nausea but smoking a joint helps a lot and feels good

Tramadol is what got me to go from having fun to have addict it starts slow some trams to some viks to perc then oxygen then delodid to h then it's hard to get clean. I'm just over Two years clown taking 8mg sub x2 a day. But lost my 60k year job 2 days ago so struggling n really down

how much and how often did you do tramadol??

I'm trying to kick oxygen too

>clean

when I started I was in sales so I used it on weekends we where busy told my self it's only not to get anxiety n b pumped. Started doing better with it so why only take on weekends I can take week days make more money to I got up to taking 12 a day

I always felt this stuff was like the poor man's hydrocodone. Its a shittier cheaper feeling high but a high nonetheless.

Oxygen is tough man;) I meant oxy :(

They were called "Ultram" when I first started in 1995. My mom had told me it gave her an energy burst and made her feel good. The pharmacy I worked at back then was carrying them. I started taking Vikes, then percs, then I noticed the bin that held the remaining demerol and dilaudid that was returned when a patient would die before using it all. I was a total junkie within a year and have remained so for the last 25 years. Ive been on Suboxone for the last 4 years or so and not a day goes by that I don't wish I had never touched a single pill. Be careful user, fun can turn into a living nightmare.

kek
lack of self control

been doing opiates since 1990, every damn week

never regretted it once

on the week end I take big spoonfuls of oxycode, I don't even count them no more

it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

good

I bet you miss it, that's why you're so angry

faggot

you're either full of shit or in serious denial. take your pick.

This is how i feel about my cannabis use sometimes... but then I remember that pillheads get side effects like constipation and harsher withdrawals compared to us potheads. SUCKS TO BE YOU LOL

What's a wheel filter?

Ever thought about stepping your game way up? Pic related

Not really.. it's about on par with oxy. I take a lot of opiate for chronic pain. I alternate between tramadol and oxy. 200mg a day, bad days I go as high as 400. Only go to oxy to help the poo factory.

Any body in the 805 area interested in picking up some oxys?

I have plenty and need to cut some deals...

I thought me doing a few once a month might be bad.. ..jesus Fucking Christ. Thanks for making me feel better anons

Surgeon here
The reason I wouldn't do it for fun, is the day you get something basic like appendicitis or a minor surgery, I won't give you more pain meds then normal and you'll feel like you got nothing at all.

You talk like a fucking nigger junkie. KYS