What cartoon represents reddit the best and why is it Rick and Morty?

What cartoon represents reddit the best and why is it Rick and Morty?

i'm pickle dick!

it's time to get shitty! it's time to get shitty in here!

shitty shitty shit shit!

Seasons 1 and 2 were decent, when we were shown things like Rick being a genius, not told it I over and over again. Now it's just a huge circle jerk for anybody who's thought about Existwntialism for fifteen minutes and thinks they're the next big thing.

It's so self-righteous and self-congratulatory

shitwon sauce

Also I'm on my phone and it's 3am, so typos are just me being brain dead

"Rick and Morty"? Only a plebeian worm would engage in viewing broadcasts of such a sad and idiotic show. Unlike you low IQ apes, I please my optical sensors with only the finest of entertainment. I'll bet that you're inquiring as to what source of entertainment I am referring to. Although I don't expect you to comprehend it, the television show in question is "Young Sheldon". You see, the humor is vastly superior to that of "Rick and Morty". First of all "Rick and Morty" relies heavily on improvisional comedy, while the intellectual humor of "Young Sheldon" is scripted and well thought out before being presented to an audience. Second of all "Rick and Morty" is extremely unfaithful to its source material (Back to the Future, for you simpletons) while "Young Sheldon" is just as good if not better than watching "The Big Bang Theory". I could go on and on about how "Rick and Morty" is vastly inferior to "Young Sheldon" but I highly doubt that you have the mental capability to process such logic. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pour a glass of brandy whilst I redigest the latest episode of "Young Sheldon" so I can make an entry about it to the "Young Sheldon" wikia. Hopefully, I can forget about ever having the displeasure of interacting with you. Sigh... How tedious.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

coz it's dumb as shit and would only be watched by someone fucking stupid as fuck that thinks they are elite intelligence

i would sexually assault

I seriously can't tell if I'm an asshole or Reddit users are pussies/bigots.

you can bone my gf, she cheated on me a lot for four years

Breaking bad cus of the shitty pretentious attitude the show and the writers have.

breaking pads

>Pretentious writers
>implying

I can only picture you with your low self-esteem getting upset while watching breaking bad becuase something on the show goes over your head and you take it as a personal insult.

fucking kek

i masterbate to your words

he said cartoon you incredulous ape

Hey man, I think it's funny but I don't think it's that deep. The jokes are clever.

Found the non-redditor

like you are bait, but gad dammit when i saw the commercial for that show i just wanted to punt that kid. holy fuck id throw him in front of a moving train...

suck me, beautiful