Channel terminated

Channel terminated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/user/teamcoco
youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is actually real.
Oh well better get back to what I was doing.

noooooooo

What the fuck happened?

but y tho

Dunno was just watching some of his videos and the next one I clicked on said it was unavailable then I go to his channel and it was terminated

Did he get rid of it?

Community guidelines

nah, youtube are cucks nowadays

He must've gotten hacked or something. Edupz is retarded, but not retarded enough to post something that would get him banned

Wtf... Does anybody know why?

YouTube is controlled by the sjw bullshit.

is his second channel ok?

good. he and filthy frank AREN'T FUNNY.

Why tho

yeah, that one is still up.

capitalism is why

nooo

Gg nore

Drama alert got terminated too.

Drama alert also got taken down but who gives a shit

When did this happen? like just now?

His second channel iDubbbztv2 is still up thankfully.

Not that anyone cares but Conans channel got terminated too

why the fuck am I hearing about this on Sup Forums?

LOL

Poor memestar
Not really

Okay, that's actually kind of comforting to know because it means it's probably not intentional.

lol

Maybe an youtube inside job by one autistic employ

I can see the headlines resembling that "trump twitter deleted for 5 minutes" shit

"disgruntled last day employee who could not be identified deletes many big channels totally on purpose before quitting!"

NOVEMBER 23 2017 SHALL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE GREAT YOUTUBE PURGE

Happy thanksgivings

NOooo but nutzzfeed can stay as long the want!

The Algorith jewtube runs probaly flagged it. It will probaly come back up or their will be a shit storm and youtube will take it up the ass

Fuck JewTube.

Amiri King's channel is still up.
Surprising

Because Youtube wants to be like cable tv

He's been a bad goy

The purge is way too gold right now. Everyone is panicking right now!

rip youtube

Probably this

Thank fuck.
I hate this community guideline shit but it is sure cleaning up a lot of the cancer on the website.

Team coco has been taken down too

jabba the hut is talking about it atm

twitch tv boogie2988

Boogie is a cool guy, fuck you

Any guesses for which site some of these kinds of channels will end up transferring to?

Good, this fag isn’t funny.

Whoa, that's a big move from Youtube.

He's fat and sad, that's his entire premise.

Probably none. All of them are in it for the "sit on my ass and make retarded videos for Youtube money". Whatever ones that cannot go on Twitch and play shitty video games will probably have to get a real job.

Literally nothing wrong with Drama Alert.
Don't like it, don't watch it. Not that fucking difficult.

Past your bedtime Keem

Conan and keemstar "banned" Obviously a glitch or hack

Boogie's an annoying self righteous cunt

Youtube is cancer, always has been.

It's exactly what it is. Advertisers don't like his edgy shit to he gets removed for taking up bandwidth.

>fat
>sad
>annoying cunt
So every dumb fuck on Sup Forums ??? Just throw it retarded and it basically describes every autistic fuck here.

>30+ year old man
>bedtime

You're bad at memeing.

I don't watch either of them, but I hope it's some sort of mistake. I don't think I want anything to do with a Youtube that's decided to go so soft that it wants to remove those two.

this

Who is funny in your opinion?

RiceBalls outta be removed too along with PewdiePie

never got the hate on boogie.. really nice and honest guy while you edgelords just sit here and shit on people

Wtf if edups getting banned for "bullying" where the fuck no chin at

Hopefully Filthy gets banned too
Purge all the cancer and lets players

I wouldn't be happy with myself if I related to him as much as you clearly do, defending him like that and all.

>+1point
But Sup Forums isn't self righteous, that's what makes Boogie so shitty of a person. He's an autistic fat fuck that gets on an (incredibly durable) soapbox whenever his 9XL undaroos get in a knot.

I would also like youtube to destroy itself.
fucking jewgle

Keem has to go to bed early because he would just stay up pissing and shitting himself. So his nanny has to tuck him in.

Vid.me is probably the next best option for them.

Suck that youtube became such a cucked company since a feminist cunt took over

his account was banned by mistake you fuckin losers

who and what?

I think idubzz using a shotgun was the finalstraw for youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

>honest
I don't buy his "I was abused and neglected" story. kids that are abused and shit don't get to scarf down junk food and soda constantly to get to his weight.

Oh, no, some cringy youtubers channel got shut down, what ever will we do?

>idubzz

Good, hopefully they get rid of all the other cringy youtube normies while they're at it

fact of the matter is im in the 18 to 35 male demographic that advertisers love. I kinda want to go out of my way to buy products that advertise on offensive, non pc channels and websites and start actively boycotting products that pander to sjw audiences. We should start making it clear that we don't want products that cowtow to modern PC bullshit.

LMFAO THEY ALSO TERMINATED CONAN O"BRIAN!

youtube.com/user/teamcoco

>13 year old detected

Examples?
Non-examples?

>cringy
You've never watched any of iDubbbz content have you? It's basically one of the few things that actually worth a chuckle on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w
AND THIS IS STILL UP?
FUCK YOUTUBE.

Team coco is back on.

10 years short, but nice trips

his videos arent showing up. Either way, Youtube fucked up

that whole thing was hilarious

he did nothing wrong

she's an attention whore

Search the word trauma, some people tend to eat more as getaway/feel better, i know people like that IRL and he actually mentioned it too.. still he doesn't deserve the hate he gets tbh, what bad stuff he done? talked about star wars? whoa whoa
there are far worse cunts on youtube yet i see Sup Forums edgelords opening up threads only about him and shitting on him, top kek

Miley Cyrus's channel is still down.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER AT YOUTUBE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Is Lizard squad behind this?

Youtube search "Webcam Video" and click around the related vid column and ask that question again.

I think it’s the jews

On phone, what happens?

I'm sorry but this time user is right. A lot of people who are fat fucks were abused and they use eating like some people use alcohol and drugs. Its kind of a race to see which actually kills you faster. The difference is while food addiction like Boogie has is real, its something that he could get help with and still reverse some the damage while someone who does hard drugs and alcohol is fucked for life.