How everyone's thanksgiving?

How everyone's thanksgiving?

Made succotash because I thought I'd be going to someone's Thanksgiving.

Didn't.

Sorry user.
Happy thanksgiving though

It was good, OP

I don't care about Thanksgiving so like any other day

I told my family I was having dinner with a friend's family instead of coming home. I cooked myself a fat fucking NY Strip Steak, drank some Whiskey, and beat off to traps while chilling on Sup Forums.

It was pretty good.

Shitty.
Going through a really rough time right now, got invited to familys and just sat there.
Hardly ate, didnt talk much, any conversations were met with critical self judgement of everything I would struggle to even say.

I'm not where I want to be in life so everything is always worse than it could be.

my sweet kitty came home just in time for turkey now i can sleep tonight cause im not worried about her anymore

Live in Canada. Gay nigger country.

Already had our thanksgiving in october for some reason.

Thanksgiving is just another excuse to celebrate, so there's really no reason to celebrate any day, so that's reason to celebrate every day.

I mean yea but only in America

Everything is meaningless all over the world, so you can really enjoy anything and everything while you still can, if you try hard enough.

Depressed as all hell. need to make some quick cash but its hard to sell what I have. People say the drug life aint what it is, but it do...

Drugs are bad; how could you do something so selfish and immoral?

Haha, you must live in Toronto then? Saskatchewan is the superior province.

cuz money makes the world go around

Went to the hospital with my family and had a small thanksgiving dinner for my grandmother who was diagnosed with Alzheimers late this summer. She wants to go home but unfortunately, she can't go back. We want to give her more good memories before it gets worse and she starts to forget us.

Concepts like money and the people who make and use them will be long gone, while the world will still be spinning.
Life is alright without money, you just need to accept that.
It's okay to feel good when you have money, but it's useless to feel bad when you don't have it.
Just accept the inevitable, and don't be upset when you can't change what you can't change; life will be alright.
Not to say that you shouldn't try to change things.

Anyways, don't be so selfish.
If everybody gave something, everybody would get something back.
Drug addiction ruins lives, and those ruined lives effects the whole of society, and that society effects the surrounding areas, and the entire planet.

First who is this/ age. Second more please.

everyone's thanksgiving is better for having set eyes upon the goddess miru. thanks user

Nigger that's fucking ibuprofen

i dare you to take 4 of them. It's only 800mg IBU, right?

I always love seeing my daughter. But I really would have preferred a quiet dinner at home with just her rather then the whole overeating at a restaurant with a group of relatives. Didn't help that I was the only guy there and they spent 1/2 the meal discussing make-up.

looking up, now

shuit

Who is she? I NEED to know

Never knew ibuprofen had op 60 printed on it... Ive been sorely misled

No Thanksgiving. Kind of used to it now though.

Nice get.

Thank god it was good, old friends, family and played games at the diningroom table with good laughs. Then fuckin home to Sup Forums?

gay

>she

Dont care if trap. Still need

niBBa you gay

be thankful, user

miru is all she
v
k
.com / mirukawa

(Sup Forums detects any form of the actual url as spam, so put on 3 lines)

My GOD she's amazing.

Any HR pictures of her asshole?

i'm pretty sure she's still a student
ergo no HR dept has taken her picture
besides, why would they take a pic of her asshole? That'd be a funny thing to put on id card/badge.

What did you say to me

You must be new here, son.

not great
I just wish I was back home tbh

same as every other year

just another can of craigs thanksgiving dinner in can..

Where do you buy that.

This is why Americans are such fat, lazy cunts.

What did you call me